Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

LOL! I know the bar you mean, the glasgwegian, not the best!! I had to pick my OH up one night in glasgow and randomly found him outside there hugging the locals, lets just say we had words, ha!!!

Anyhoo shawlands is about a 10 minute walk from hampden, you basically need to walk up the big hill at hampden and back down it, past the Victoria hospital (uphill again) then down hill and you are in shawlands ta da!!! soz really vague directions but ask again nearer time, really simple to find. Also know a great hotel, its called The Ivory, they also do fab meals too, infact so fab i considered myself a regular there at one point, hence the reason im now a WWer!! Im sure they have a website! If you were thinking about it you would be best checking it out soon will prob be busy. There is also the boswell hotel (langside) which is just up the road from the ivory, they also have a nice wee beer garden (essential!!)

Man im so excited about the concert!! Enjoy pussycat dolls tonight!!
x

Yeah that's the one! Well done you. The Glaswegian! Wouldn't have remembered it had you not said. No, not the classiest of places but a damn good Karaoke if memory/blur serves correctly. My pal singing and alot of Union Jacks. Hilarious. Was like an Orangutang by the end of the night (knuckels trailing on the ground)........ 40 going on 17 - tutt tutt! Our husbands were with us - they did see the concert! Oh dear.

Pussycat Dolls were amazing!!! Woop woop! Saying that, two wines before I left and 4 once I got there helped!!! Haha!

Bought my niece a tshirt inside for £20 and on our way home there were blokes selling them for a tenner - I told him where to get off and he then said ok " two for fifteen". Turns out he didn't have a fiver so we ended up getting two for a tenner! So bot one for me Sis too! How jammy?

So anyhoo. I have emailed the other 3 girls (one being my Sis and another being my best mate - see brunette in photo) to let them know bout what you were saying. Sounds like a plan. Seriously, it looks really good. Have found the Ivory and the Boswell websites and we'll take it from there.

It's getting very exciting. We'll have to meet up the night of the concert for drinkies...... saying that, it's a school night but we don't care!

:D

Last edited:
hey where abts in glasgow u guys from
where u guys goin

Tracz :D

can i come :D what date is it and where?

of course you can! We are meeting on the 21st at the Springfield Quay most likely! :D

yeh I know where u r!
I am from Clydebank
where u guys going :D

kl kl i will need to check am not wanted for anything eles those dates and i will get bk 2 ya's thanks

kl kl thanks need 2 go speek soon :D

yay! :D

yayz! :D

Ok, seeing as there are no set plans and it's really close I'm just going to ring Rach Saturday afternoon and see where you are, then join y'all. I may need directions though cos I won't know where to go!

Back