Jen and Rach's Birthday Weekend - Now with photos!

smilerjen

Has the power of the horn
Hi!! Rach and I are going to have a birthday party in Glasgow during the weekend of the 21st of March! My birthday is the 10th and Rach is on the 31st so its a nice date!! Everyone is welcome and REALLY hope you can make it! :)

can i come? :D

Dont be funny...I am the funny one! :D Wouldnt be a party without you!!

Oooohh I might be working that weekend :rotflmao:

Right, is this definately the date? I'll book my tickets soon so I can get the £20 return! I think I'm going to come up Thursday and go home Monday, bring Adam, dump him for the whole of Saturday (that's if there is stuff happening in the day too) to meet up with you ladies and spend the rest of the weekend with him (he doesn't mind, woot)! I have another friend in Glasgow I need to meet so 2 birds, 1 stone :D

good plan! :D

Thanks Sandy, I hadn't spotted it. Well I was trying to persuade Jen to make it 1 March so it could be my hen night as well as the joint birthdays but if it's going to be the 21st it'll have to be an old boilers' night instead ;)

I'll be an old married woman by then so Keith will be glad to see the back of me for a weekend ha ha.

Count me in - are we staying in Travelodges? Sharing rooms?

ooh good idea :) so whats happening with dates etc? would be lovely to try and accomodate as many people as possible! :D x

i am good to share rooms with whoever - someone said Jurys Inn was nice middle of the road type place? The Paisley Road travelodge wasnt too bad and walking distance from centre :)

I'm quite happy to go with 21st, especially if that's the date most people can do.

I'm also happy to share a room - train fares are going to be a bit pricey for me so that will keep the cost down.

travelodge it is then! :) i'll be there 2 nights at least - friday and sat night.

Travel Lodge it is then. I doubt there'll be much sleeping going on, especially if people are sharing rooms!

I can get a train that arrives in Glasgow on the Saturday at 12.49 and return on the Sunday at 12.25, 14.30, 15.30 or 16.30.

What are others thinking of doing on the Sunday? Should I go for a later train or earlier (or middling) ;)

probably the same as we did the other weekend.. sitting, chatting, drinking and eating.. LOL :D or possibly some shopping :D

Back