Jeni's diary - here i go!!

Wedding Bells said:
Ha Jeni and Daisy we will have a Sat night girls night on here lots of water and 20 fags ha

Haha think that's fast becoming every night! :)

Daisyhappy! said:
Oh I've been looking at that! Actually i watched the entire level 1 on YouTube on my phone in bed at like 2 in the morning the other night! Looks really good and have heard amazing reviews! I have a desk job too and of all the diets etc in my life I've never really bothered with exercise! Use palmers firming cream for pregnancy and weight loss its brilliant!

That's I will get some, I watched it in bed ha ha I know I am going to have to do some to get better weight loss and I think I can commit to 30 mins a day, easier said than done but 12 week is not a long time to sacrifice :)

Oooo what's this??? I'll have to take a look!! Yep desk job here to... I think I'll get the first couple of weeks over with then really get on the exercise... Totally agree think I'd rather be fat than skin n wrinkles everywhere!! Really think it depends on you though... Some people get it some don't wether they exercise or not... Fingers crossed I guess!

week 1 -8lbs

Honestly i wouldn't worry too much about exercise just do what you enjoy, what you fancy doing. My pharmacist did say it will help weight loss and i think my weigh in on Sunday will prove that cos I've worked really hard all week but when i did LT before i really didn't do much at all and had really good losses so don't stress, not eating is good enough!
How long are we all on it for? I've only 9 weeks left which makes me a bit nervous, really wanna be a 16 at least!

Ooo you can do it!! 6 stone in 6 months is the dream!!! Might re-feed in sept for a week or so... Bdays etc.. Then back on it til Xmas! Where I eat the 6 stone back... Nooooooo Deffo not!

week 1 -8lbs

Daisyhappy! said:
Honestly i wouldn't worry too much about exercise just do what you enjoy, what you fancy doing. My pharmacist did say it will help weight loss and i think my weigh in on Sunday will prove that cos I've worked really hard all week but when i did LT before i really didn't do much at all and had really good losses so don't stress, not eating is good enough!
How long are we all on it for? I've only 9 weeks left which makes me a bit nervous, really wanna be a 16 at least!

What are you now Daisy ( you don't have to answer) I was size 20 I am now 18 after two weeks although I only lost 6 1/2 lb I have gone down a dress size my wedding dress is a size 16 ha so o have to do this and I want to. I would like to do this as long as possible I am flying to Cyprus 30th September do I will need to re-feed before that then it's all- inclusive for 2 week but I am going to eat salad and meat the first weed then what I want after the wedding :) that's my plan. What are your plans ?

Wedding Bells said:
What are you now Daisy ( you don't have to answer) I was size 20 I am now 18 after two weeks although I only lost 6 1/2 lb I have gone down a dress size my wedding dress is a size 16 ha so o have to do this and I want to. I would like to do this as long as possible I am flying to Cyprus 30th September do I will need to re-feed before that then it's all- inclusive for 2 week but I am going to eat salad and meat the first weed then what I want after the wedding :) that's my plan. What are your plans ?

Love the pic Jeni I might put mine on so you can see who your talking to ha ha

Love the pic Jeni! Yeah I'll get a pic up now so our girls nights in can be a bit more realistic :)
All the jeans I've been wearing are 20 mostly except one size 18 which are bigger on than the 20s
:mad: so very confusing! Top Im 18 and some 16.
My plan is to stay on until four days before i go away, re-feed and come back and do slim and save-i would have done that originally if id known about it but i don't trust myself to switch!

Thanks guys! Yeh Deffo put your pics up would be nice to put a face to a name.. Or nickname lol! Ohh bell sounds amazing you have the biggest incentive of all of us.. You are so going to have to have that dress pulled in!

week 1 -8lbs

Yeah you will defo have to have it pulled in!!

Looking lovely Bell! The three LT amigos!

Wedding Bells said:
Loving the pics girls we will have to change them as we shrink hee hee x
We are going to do this girls

Hi Jeni,
Hows it going? Another weekend can you believe how fast these days are flying by, we will soon be at our targets :)

Day 6-7 ... Well had a toughy yesterday! Started flagging about 2 as usual but really started getting in a bad mood to.. Hadn't slept well the night before and had been a hard busy week at work but to be honest think I was missing that 'Friday feeling'!! It's the weekend... Wine.. Food etc and felt I had nothing to look forward to! Came home had my shake then went for a bath and got into bed at yes 7.30! But I started thinking about the Friday before.. Chinese and wine.. How did I feel after? Sick and fat! And if I ate that now I wouldn't feel any better Infact I would be very upset and angry! I don't need it!! What I need is this! And this morning I feel fantastic!! I've got a new goal.. Wedding in sept that I would love to buy a new dress for and wow everybody so yay let's get on with it!! So pleased with myself and know I can do this now! Going to keep busy today with housework...
Love this place it keeps me going and perks me up...

week 1 -8lbs

Aw well done on yesterday Jeni!! I was the same yesterday, down in the dumps, tired and miserable for the most part. Really proves that even after the first week we're never really out of the woods in terms of it being very easy. I get a few days that feel like a breeze then all of a sudden Im feeling a bit sorry for myself but i KNOW I'll stick this out just have to prepare myself for the odd day of feeling a bit iffy.
Hope you have a great day today!

Well pleased for you Jeni for not caving it for temptations & good luck for today you can do it :) x

Back