Jeni's diary - here i go!!

Daisyhappy! said:
I started reading willowfires just now, what a lovely girl she sounds!! Thanks for the recommendation! Loving diaries! Feel a bit stalkerish, i was saying to my boyfriend "wow peach is doing so well" "oh deezer is doing this run" etc Haha!

Ha ha I know what you mean but I suppose you get to know people and their lives reading diaries (makes mine sound boring) ha I will have to step up a Mark :)

Day 3 - Not to bad.. Again! Woke up full of energy although I flagged throughout the day at work!! Deffo ready for ketosis to kick in now was pretty hungry when I got home at 5 but I took the dogs for a walk and it helped,,, mind you didn't go far.. Read on here about 'heavy legs' didn't really get it till I just experienced it! Very strange!! Just had my shake and feeling much better! Really starting to think I might be able to do this now!!! Yayyayayay!!

week 1 -

Sounds like your well on your way into ketosis! Smelly breath 'r' us! :) fair play getting out for a walk!!x

Never thought I'd ever be looking forward to smelly breath but I am cos then I'll know!!! Lol

week 1 -

Don't think you can change the thread 'title'! Hmmm start again just calling it diary and name each day?? Not sure either still working my way round! I've using the phone app to don't think I can do as much on it...

week 1 -

ha ha I have logged in the computer to try to change it but I am going to stick to my phone it is better for me can read it anywhere then :)

Yeh me to... All the time we're on here we're not eating or thinking about food!!! Just start a new diary thread then you can copy and paste your previous days in and forget about the others :)

week 1 -

jeni3075 said:
Yeh me to... All the time we're on here we're not eating or thinking about food!!! Just start a new diary thread then you can copy and paste your previous days in and forget about the others :)

week 1 -

Thanks I will get the hang of this lol

Still waiting to hear hope!!

Day - 4

Started okay, seem to have my energy in the mornings! but Def flagged throughout the day! Busy at work and struggled this afternoon :( soooo when is this ketosis gonna kick in cos I can't bloody wait!! Still going to the loo a million times a day... Only for a pee mind!! Guess the other is going to be a rarity??!! But on the plus side my stomach is feeling great! And I've lost the 'heavy legs' feeling!
Oh does anyone know if I can have Splenda tablets in my coffee? Hope your all doing okay? :) :)

week 1 -

I've got heavy legs today and feel really tired. Still weeing loads and very hungry. The dog's food is looking strangely appetising!!!!

Ha ha hope!! I found a scabby peanut under the sofa and that looked appetising to!!! The heavy legs does go Hun... Keep going!!! :)

week 1 -

Day 5 - same as yesterday really.. STILL don't think ketosis has kicked in Grrr and STILL peeing a million times a day! Was absolutely fine up until about 3 when I started to flag at work and have sat on the sofa since I got home! Really hoping I get some energy in me soon! Very proud of myself for lasting this long tho and looking forward to weigh in! Thank goodness for all you guys on here.. Keeping me going! :)

week 1 -

Well done on lasting hun the hardest part is nearly over so keep thinking of your nice loss on weigh day!x

Thanks daisy can't wait!

No rc I'm angry with myself cos I did Atkins ages ago and had some in bathroom for ages then threw them away a few weeks ago grr! Don't think chemists will sell them to you for 'diet' purposes will they? Ill ask mine on friday.. eBay I guess!

week 1 -

jeni3075 said:
Thanks daisy can't wait!

No rc I'm angry with myself cos I did Atkins ages ago and had some in bathroom for ages then threw them away a few weeks ago grr! Don't think chemists will sell them to you for 'diet' purposes will they? Ill ask mine on friday.. eBay I guess!

week 1 -

Hi Jeni,
Big day for you tomorrow is it ? How you finding it? I have been rushing around and tied lately so neglected my diary but have slowed down now. I am reading also finding that great for weight loss as I don't think of food in the evenings, I am please with myself and I am excited for your loss tomorrow. Speak later :)

Back