*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Aw he's so sweet :)
My OH is called Jamie too, not quite as sweet tho ;) hehe
I think you should take a pic of yourself in them shorts every 4 weeks

How's your weekend going?
Where aboots in Scotland are you again? xx

You look so well and healthy you must be so thrilled with your weight loss so far and especially happy to have a wonder OH x

He has his moments lol

Clair I'm in between Glasgow and Edinburgh, originally from Edinburgh. Where abouts do you come from originally?

I'm turning into a feeder Clair, I've been baking today. I think it's calming my nerves for Tuesday when OH gets his op. At least I'm not eating the stuff lol. I like baking but it went into overdrive when I found out he needed the ops lol.

I think that's a good idea, I'm defo going to take a photo in 4 weeks time :D

What have you been upto? Xx

Thank you Skinniminx - that's very kind of you to say. X

Am a fifer :) from a place called east wemyss.
Oh god, didn't realise he's going in this quick for it :( bless him. hope it all goes well xx
Aye you'd better feed him up, hospital foods not upto much :) can't believe your baking tho!!! I'd have to try a piece or ten ;) So well done for resisting.

I've not been upto much, was working earlier. Came home, done the shred, well done it ish :) tried my best :) just had my shower and Jamie is just about to have his tea so I'll grab myself a coke zero lolly. Oh how I love the simple things in life pmsl
Back at work at 8am and my NVQ womans coming at 9am and guess who still hasn't revised!!!! Gonna go to bed and read about smart targets, oh the joys :) xx

Ah - u seen the advert for Fife? YouTube it :D have a week look tiz funny :D

It's being done privately through his work. I'm starting to get all anxious and worked up to be honest. These last 3 months of looking after him have been really hard, having experienced what it was like before I know it's only going to get harder. Hey ho, can only get on with it really, there's nothing else for it really.

30 day shred is hard eh? I done it that once. My excuse is I'm not feeling well and I'm sticking to it :D

Erm, whit targets you need to learn about lol. I hope you enjoyed your zero :D xxx

Not feeling that great today. OHs op is tomorrow and I feel awful at the thought. All I can see is a long 18 months ahead of us. And I feel bloody bad at the thoughts I'm thinking because it's him that needs to go through the pain. It's hard work looking after someone but I can get about fine, he can't :(

Oh big hugs being sent your way Jen. What's Jamie having done babe? Hope it goes well and you both stay strong xx

Big hugs love. You have such a big heart Jen. Really hope everything goes well for you OH op and he recovers well!

You know where we are when times get tough x

Aw hugs dawl xx
Keep your chin up, hey afew months ago I would've been saying chinS hehe mwah xxx

Thanks everyone and I'm actually LOL'ing at you Clair :D

Lady G he has this thing wrong with the bones in his ankle, his service in the army made it so that he needed discharge and he had to have the bones pinned together on both feet 4 years ago. The operation fails in 20% of people and it failed for him, the pins are wearing away the bones and they've found the condition further down his foot too.

So they are going to take the pin out, clean the joint, do a bone graft, put a pin through his heel and 3 other pins through his ankle joints. He will be in plaster for 3 months, a moon boot for 3 months and Physio for 2. He can't weight bare on the leg in plaster. And then the same on his other ankle after that. He finds it hard to get about because his other ankle is so painful. It was an incredibly hard time for us then.

Thank you for saying nice things everyone xxx

His operation went fine. His pain however, isn't. He is in agony - they gave him all the painkillers he could get but he still felt pain and he was talking all weird - quite funny but still weird. He was sick for ages after wards and in turns out they had forgotten to give him anti sickness drugs when he came around. He was still being sick at 8pm everywhere.

WI day is today and I'm out of the 18s and now into the 17s. I've lost 3lbs and I'm 13lbs away from my first target to get my BMI down to 35.

I'm also over half way through my weight loss - I've got 82lbs left to go, I've lost 85lbs in total.

Anyway, just a quick post because I've got to get ready to go back to the hospital.

x

Glad Jamies op went ok. Shame about the pain and sickness tho, bless him. Tell him we're all thinking about him :)

Great loss Hun, your doing a great job ;) skinny moo :) :) xx

How's Jamie feeling tonight toots? xx

Hey up :D he's still really sore, the painkillers are more dimming it a little but on a scale of 1 to 10 he's still an 8.

He's still talking some crazy stuff lol

How are you? Xxx

Is he, pmsl you should video him ;)

I'm having a crap day! Had 4 shakes and a bar!!!!! And now I wanna eat everything in the house?!
Ive come to bed so no eating :) I bloody will get to 12 stone :) xx

I did lol

That's him been put to bed, I've just got one more load of tablets to get in him in an hour and then I can hit the sack and I'm hitting the sack.

Oh doll - good for you on having the extra packs and not giving in.

And you will get to 12 stone skinny ass :D xx

He keeps talking about how he's not getting the other foot done coz he's in so much pain. We thought we knew what he was in for with him having the op done b4 but ooooohhh no. Glad the surgeon only said after the op that having pins through your heel is even more sensitive or he would of been 100 times more nervous than he already was.

That's me just up for toilet duties but I can't get back to sleep :(

ahh bless him hun, hope it all went ok xxx

Back