*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Congrats on the weight looss jen- keeping on track during all this stress can't have been easy but well done you and your baggy shorts! Glad Jamie's op went well but poor him feeling so rough afterwards. Hope they get his meds sorted so he can be feeling oodles better. Make sure he eats tho with all those meds as that will help settle his tummy and absorb them better. (as long as you don't hey lol!) Thinking of you all xx

Hiya Jen

Hope you've had a good day, and hope Jamie's feeling better too xx

Hey all :D his painkillers are still setting him daft so I'm going to try and reduce the one that sets him daftest lol

I'm doing ok, running about daft but ok. I've just finished making and icing a cake for a family members wedding anniversary and the sweet smell is giving me the dry boak.

How are you getting on?

Thanks for everyones message :D x

Glad you are OK and your playing a wonderful nurse to poorly Jamie. Take care Jen xx

Oh lady g - when I was woken up at 4am this morning to help him to the toilet, I didn't feel like a wonderful nurse. I felt really, really grumpy. I hope I didn't show it lol. How will I cope with sleepless nights if we have kids lol. It seems that sleep deprivation doesn't suit me :D.

Not something that needs to be worried about at the moment that's for sure ;D

Diet wise I'm still on track, I'm still sticking to TS 100%, even through this stress I'm finding TS fine. It's actually a godsend - I don't need to think about feeding myself when I'm feeding everyone else, mines is simple :D. I weighed myself this morning, like I do every morning and I've lost a few pounds since yesterday. I'm just 10 pounds away from reaching my first target that I set, my BMI is soooooo close to 35 now which is what i need to get it too for treatment, I'm 10 pounds away from loosing 7 stone (holy moley! How did that happen!), on Wednesday I will have been doing this for 14 weeks, on Thursday 2 June I will have been doing TS for 100 days, I'm the lightest that I've been for about 10 years. I've got 12 pounds to go and I will have lost 100 pounds of fat. Crikey!

Listing all this stuff keeps me focused. I've still got a long way to go. Just not as long as I had 3 months ago. At a stone a month I WILL be finished this diet by November.

Now the main target is to say cheerio 17s and hello 16s :D

I better get up, I'm laying in bed, need to get organised for OH waking.

Hi Jen, just popped in to say you're doing so very well, what an inspiring diary :) have a good day!

Omg Jen your doing amazing :) bet you'll reach your century before me!!! I'm not envious or bitter of course ;) hehe xx

Wow amazing ..... you are doing so so well. Stone a month definitely! I can't believe how much weight you have lost brilliant! xx

Aw missfortissimo and skiniminx - thank you, you don't know how much a boost it is to come on here and get messages like that :D

Sleep deprivation isn't becoming of me, I'm in one of those moods where people are annoying the living daylights out of me, where I want to tell people what I think of them (and having a very sharp tongue that's never a good thing) and where I keep dropping things and burning myself or equally irritating things.

Ah well. I've not done as much today. OH is staying in bed today as he is so sore so I've loaded up the DVD with funnies for him to watch, set up the skybox for him, fed him his breakfast and lunch there and given him a few empire biscuits which I made for him last night as a cheer up.

I've been able to watch TV which is great. Made a banana loaf for his sister and our nephew who lives with us girlfriend. Oh and he's out for the afternoon so it's fab.

Gonna need to think about getting dinner ready. Should really vacuum but I'm going to be lazy lol.

How's it going Jen? Hope your no too crabbit ;) xx

Awritey! I'm doing no to bad hen, managing to be a wee bit less crabbit. Could dae wi a wee holiday lol.

How are you? Xxxx

Morning hun, how are you?

xx

Not too bad chickpea. Sleep deprived and sometimes irritable. Running about like a headless chicken after OH and use realised I've not been over my front door since Thursday. But apart from that lol.

How are you lovely?

Weird question... Do you ache and then notice you loose weight the following day?

I've noticed that there are days where I feel sore in certain places (not agony, just like, what you would feel like if you had exercised sore) my back, my thighs, my top belly (if that makes sense at all) and then the next day, boom a few pounds are off. Only happens when more than one pound comes off... Happened Friday and Saturday morning I was down 2lbs, happened yesterday and I was down 2lbs. I'm a weirdo... But we knew that tho eh lol.

Xxx

Back