*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

You might find your tastebuds change. And there's always eBay.

The only thing you aren't allowed to do is swap them or sell them on here, the mods may modify your post.

Exante have changed the multipack so you can buy just the shakes now.

You must be soooo excited for your wedding xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Bloody hell your weight loss is A M A Z I N G!!! well done you!! So inspiring xx

Aw thank you. Ive still got a good bit to go but I'm working my way to goal.

X

Well. I've done it. I've lost 7 stone :D My first target I set,and I've managed it before the end of June like I set :D my BMI is 35.

It's weirded me out a bit that I've managed it. I'm totally utterly completely delighted. I've never managed to reach a weight loss target before. Now I have. Now to the next target of the august bank holiday :D

*jenjen* said:
Well. I've done it. I've lost 7 stone :D My first target I set,and I've managed it before the end of June like I set :D my BMI is 35.

It's weirded me out a bit that I've managed it. I'm totally utterly completely delighted. I've never managed to reach a weight loss target before. Now I have. Now to the next target of the august bank holiday :D

Woo hoooooooooo Jen that's bloody amazing. Your such an inspiration babe. Now I think it's time to treat yourself to something nice, non food obviously :D mwah xxxxx

Thats excellent Jen :D :banana dancer:

*jenjen* said:

Just amazing! Hope you are feeling so bloody proud of yourself- you have done fantastic! And I agree you are an inspiration to us all! x

missfortissimo said:
:party0011: :party0011: :party0011: Way to go!!!! You deserve to feel so pleased! :party0011: :party0011: :party0011:

Thank you, I did a wee dance after I hopped off the scale :D

Miss-G said:
Woo hoooooooooo Jen that's bloody amazing. Your such an inspiration babe. Now I think it's time to treat yourself to something nice, non food obviously :D mwah xxxxx

I've been thinking about what I should treat myself with but I can't even think. I'm normally so good at being good to myself and I just can't think now lol. If I got to the 16s it would be a ruddy good treat - 1 lb is all I'm asking for lol. X

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Just amazing! Hope you are feeling so bloody proud of yourself- you have done fantastic! And I agree you are an inspiration to us all! x

Thank you ever so much :D very very kind xx

Wow, 7 stone Jen, that's fantastic :) (I'd better get my butt in gear, you've nearly caught me up!) I'm so pleased for you, you're doing really well - and definitely needs a celebration :D:D:D

:party0011::party0011::party0011:​

Aww Jen just read your diary. Wow! How amazingly well have you done? I can't believe how strong you are :) so so pleased you got that 7 stone off! What an amazing achievement!!!
I really am just so impressed :)
Well done!

cybill said:
Wow, 7 stone Jen, that's fantastic :) (I'd better get my butt in gear, you've nearly caught me up!) I'm so pleased for you, you're doing really well - and definitely needs a celebration :D:D:D

:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I'm comin to get ya! Not really Rachel hun, you were my inspiration when I started so I'm emulating your success xx

carly82 said:
Aww Jen just read your diary. Wow! How amazingly well have you done? I can't believe how strong you are :) so so pleased you got that 7 stone off! What an amazing achievement!!!
I really am just so impressed :)
Well done!

Thank you Carly, I'm still cant quite believe that I've managed it. Still a while to go but the biggest chunk is off lol. Over half way through now :D xx

*jenjen* said:
Thank you Carly, I'm still cant quite believe that I've managed it. Still a while to go but the biggest chunk is off lol. Over half way through now :D xx

You've done so well! You stuck to it so long! You put me to shame :)

*jenjen* said:
Thank you marge :D x

Pls kick my ass to do pilates lol

Indeedy :D
Get it done !
Ya know you want to;)

Back