*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

We love you too jen :) xx

Awww ta muchly Clair :D

Missfortissimo - it's early days but it just feels right :D

Ordered my shoes - wee bargain for £11 when the they should have been £22. Work supply a uniform but I'm going to get the trousers in a smaller size than I am - I managed to get similar ones to work on sale, 2 for 10 in what I think I am size wise. And as I go down more sizes, I can use the smaller ones from work.

Oooh it's exciting! The postie woke me up on my day off - grrrr

Morning hun, sorry not passed by but all been abit mad my end this last week!!

How are you doing?

xx

Hey you! How are you doing? Hope you are doing grand lovey... Things are doing alrighty here, just carrying on. New job started on Monday and I'm enjoying it.

How's training going for you? xxx

Well... its official WI day today and I'm 4 pounds down in total... So I've now lost 94lbs...

• 4 pounds to go until I've lost 7 stone
  • 5 pounds to go until I'm in the 16s
  • 6 pounds to go until I've got my century

Tiz exciting really - I can't wait to be in the 16s... As soon as I'm there though I look to the next stone bracket so I'm sure you will all be reading about how much I'm looking forward to being in the 15s soon enough lol... Wow... When I was at the start of this I never though I would be saying the 15s... never, never, never...

Well done my darling :) your doing bloody fantastic xxx

Well done on your fantastic losses!! xx

Hey you! How are you doing? Hope you are doing grand lovey... Things are doing alrighty here, just carrying on. New job started on Monday and I'm enjoying it.

How's training going for you? xxx

Glad your good hun, hope the job is going well for you :)

My course was good, but still have loads of assignments to complete before the 28th June arrgghh!!!

xx

Well... its official WI day today and I'm 4 pounds down in total... So I've now lost 94lbs...

• 4 pounds to go until I've lost 7 stone
  • 5 pounds to go until I'm in the 16s
  • 6 pounds to go until I've got my century

Tiz exciting really - I can't wait to be in the 16s... As soon as I'm there though I look to the next stone bracket so I'm sure you will all be reading about how much I'm looking forward to being in the 15s soon enough lol... Wow... When I was at the start of this I never though I would be saying the 15s... never, never, never...

WELL DONE woo hoo

Amazing hun, true inspirational lady

xxxx

Jen that's fantastic, you'll be at 7 stone before you know it. You're doing really well, and I'm so glad to hear the job is going well too, I'm sure you'll have learned the ropes in no time - but it's always weird when you start somewhere new and have to learn it all from scratch - as you say though, holidays is a lot of fun :)

Hope you have another great week xx

Thank you everyone :D I'm so chuffed that you take the time to read my diary and post on it. When I'm struggling your posts help keep me on track. Thank you thank you thank you :D

Yesterday was a busy day. In the evening I had to go food shopping and I just felt like giving in and eating. I felt that frustrated I felt like crying. Battled thru it and tested myself even more *read sadist* and sat whilst OH and his sister ate at the carvery - he had his stookie put back in after his stitches where taken off. I had to put it into perspective, it was his first time out in over 2 weeks and just because I'm not eating he shouldn't have to suffer. He liked it and it turned out OK and not too hard at all.

Loving work still. Totally different from what I've had to do before, in such a goof way :D

Love to you all xx

Hey everyone...

I'm sorry if my diary is all depressing everyone (you can tell I'm about to post something depressing huh!). It's just I find this place somewhere good for me to get it all out. I hope I don't make anyone uncomfortable.

Well... Late last night I found out that my grandmother (my dad's mum) had passed away. I haven't seen her for about 8 years. I've a really complicated family situation and maybe a family tree/history lesson would be too much for you all to bare so I will leave that for now but try and explain it as much as I can without boring you so that you understand why I'm upset.

Basically my parents divorced when I was around 5. I used to visit my Dad every 6 weeks for a weekend and I did love my dad but all the issues surrounding everything has meant that I haven't seen him for maybe 7 years or so.

I tried to get in contact with him at the start of the year but it didn't work out, I didn't get to actually speak to him.

Anyways, to cut a long (very, very long) story short, I haven't seen either of them and now she has passed away.

No-ones perfect, but I do remember she loved me. Just relationships don't always work out the way that they should and I have these really complex, weird, sad feelings.

Also, tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of the death of my baby nephew. He was 6 months old when he passed away from cot death. He was born the day after my 18th birthday and I can honestly say that I miss him every single day.

Suffice it to say that today has been a really hard day diet wise. I've felt very hungry. I've had to use every single ounce of my willpower to stay on track. And I imagine that tomorrow will be equally as hard.

I apologise to everyone if I've depressed you - I don't mean to...

On a better note, my daily WI this morning showed 17st 3lbs which means I've 3lbs to go until I've lost 7 stone.

I hope everyone that reads is doing well and muchos lovos (is that even a word???) to you all :D xx

*jenjen* said:
Thank you CrystalG :D:D:D

*jenjen* said:
Hey everyone...

I'm sorry if my diary is all depressing everyone (you can tell I'm about to post something depressing huh!). It's just I find this place somewhere good for me to get it all out. I hope I don't make anyone uncomfortable.

Well... Late last night I found out that my grandmother (my dad's mum) had passed away. I haven't seen her for about 8 years. I've a really complicated family situation and maybe a family tree/history lesson would be too much for you all to bare so I will leave that for now but try and explain it as much as I can without boring you so that you understand why I'm upset.

Basically my parents divorced when I was around 5. I used to visit my Dad every 6 weeks for a weekend and I did love my dad but all the issues surrounding everything has meant that I haven't seen him for maybe 7 years or so.

I tried to get in contact with him at the start of the year but it didn't work out, I didn't get to actually speak to him.

Anyways, to cut a long (very, very long) story short, I haven't seen either of them and now she has passed away.

No-ones perfect, but I do remember she loved me. Just relationships don't always work out the way that they should and I have these really complex, weird, sad feelings.

Also, tomorrow will be the 10th anniversary of the death of my baby nephew. He was 6 months old when he passed away from cot death. He was born the day after my 18th birthday and I can honestly say that I miss him every single day.

Suffice it to say that today has been a really hard day diet wise. I've felt very hungry. I've had to use every single ounce of my willpower to stay on track. And I imagine that tomorrow will be equally as hard.

I apologise to everyone if I've depressed you - I don't mean to...

On a better note, my daily WI this morning showed 17st 3lbs which means I've 3lbs to go until I've lost 7 stone.

I hope everyone that reads is doing well and muchos lovos (is that even a word???) to you all :D xx

Jen. You need a hug. (((((((HUG))))))
hang in there and everything will get better soon. Xxx

Awww Jen, HUGS big massive HUGS. I'm only here if you need someone to vent at babe.
Your so strong through all of this, how the hell do you do it?

Mwah xxx

Awww Jen, HUGS big massive HUGS. I'm only here if you need someone to vent at babe.
Your so strong through all of this, how the hell do you do it?

Mwah xxx

Thanks for the hugs Clair, you brough a wee tear.

I dunno... I think I'm just really stubborn. And I think I feel everything a bit more now, if that makes any sense... It's almost like food was my anaesthetic and now that I don't have that I feel stuff... God that sounds deep!

I also think that I've got into a routine now - is this making any sense at all?

I left a post on your diary chick - hugs right back at you... xxx

Sorry to hear your news today, what a tough day to go through. I'm really impressed that you've managed to stay on the diet through it all. I think I'm finding the same thing you are, that actually at the moment you really do feel stuff, as you're not hiding it /blocking it /dulling it with food. Thinking of you through the next few days /weeks as you start to process what's happened. Big hugs xxxx
:grouphugg:

Back