*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Thanks Jenjen I would love to see you pics, then I will be even more jealous.
Mere x

Good to see you so focused Jen :D

Well the pound came off...

Official WI and I'm down 6lbs from last week... Again, exactly what I dropped in 1 week the last time around. So I've checked my book again and this week it showed that I lost 6lbs - here's hoping for the same loss again :D

I've lost just over 2 stone now. I'm starting to feel lighter again.

So... Just over 8 weeks to go until I'm on that plane... I'm down 29lbs, I've got 36lbs left in 8 weeks... 2 stone 8lbs...

:D:D:D:D:D

Well done Jenjen super loss. :D
Mere x

Thanks Jael less than half a stone to go to target now. Even ordered size 10 jeans online last night although that is probably a little over enthusiastic! Still they can go back.
Mere x

Thanks Marge - How are you? x

Im good thanks Jen. Just getting back into it after a long weekend off and away ;)
Thsts a great loss you had this week too Jen :D Well done :D

So... Another pound off this morning.... 5 more to go to be on track for another 6 lb loss this week... I'm a tad obsessed lol... Just looked at my countdown app for Australia and I am under the 60 day mark YAY!

Worked late last night and up early this morning because the dog is spoiled and charged into my room, walks all over the top of me to get comfy so he can go to sleep...

And now I can't get back to sleep for just a wee half hour... Spoiled wee thing.

Well done Jenjen you are doing great. :D
Mere x

Jen, are you doing S&S now ?
Fab loss by the way :D

Jen, are you doing S&S now ?
Fab loss by the way :D

Yeah... Mind last year when I started again around this time last year? I hated every second... I couldn't stand the taste of the shakes or soups... I just couldn't get back into it.. When I decided to start back again I thought I would try slim and save... I'm finding it good though.

X

Thats good. Whatever works is good :D

Aye. ... me too :)

Hi Jenjen Glad you are enjoying your day I am having a very busy day sorting out wardrobe and cleaning the house from top to bottom. I have far too many clothes only half of which fit and far too big a house considering there are only two of us living in it!
Mere x

I hope your chilled out day was fab Jen :D

Back