*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

The scales eventually moved - YAY!! So glad, its frustrating when you are sticking to the plan but they won't move... A 2 lb loss... Which really on a VLCD isn't the highest HOWEVER... The weirdest pattern is emerging...

So, I've said, many times, that I want to lose 65lbs before I got to Australia... And that I chose that number because thats what I lost in 13 weeks when I done Exante before... So... looking back on my weight loss book from 2 years ago... Week 1 I lost 12lbs, Week 2 I lost 5lbs, Week 3 I lost 5 lbs and week 4 I lost a pound.... So in total in 4 weeks I lost 23 lbs... How weird that in 4 weeks I've lost 23 lbs this time and in almost the same amounts! This week I've lost 2 lbs which makes up for the pound down last week...

So... Hopefully this week I will lose what I lost on week 5 which was 6 lbs :D Hopefully anyways - fingers crossed!

x

Congratulations on your loss Jenjen.
Mere x

Thank you :D

Well... The scales moved again this morning so I'm moving towards the next stone bracket - yay, and I'm also moving towards a 2 stone loss... 4 lbs to go :D Can't wait to score off this weight from my signature and get past the 40 lbs to lose mark... 9 official weigh in's to go! Eek!

Exciting :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Great news Jenjen.
Mere x

Well done on your loss.

Isn't life funny about the weight loses matching, I remember being weighed at the hospital the day I had both daughters ( 2 years apart) and I was exactly the same weight which was very weird and far too much:eek:

I lost weight when I was pregnant, I weighed 85kg when I got pregnant and exactly 85kg the week I gave birth. I lost about 20lbs about 10 days after the birth and then put it all back on and lots more after. I breastfed for 11 months and instead of losing while I did that, like they say you do, it was the complete opposite for me. Gosh I would love to be 85kg again, it's still a long way off.

Jael You will get there. :)
Mere x

I lost weight when I was pregnant, I weighed 85kg when I got pregnant and exactly 85kg the week I gave birth. I lost about 20lbs about 10 days after the birth and then put it all back on and lots more after. I breastfed for 11 months and instead of losing while I did that, like they say you do, it was the complete opposite for me. Gosh I would love to be 85kg again, it's still a long way off.

I don't think I've ever been 65kgs... Well maybe when I was about 3 lol...

Sitting here feeling very happy... I'm a daily weigher... And I'm obviously looking back at what I lost each week when I done Exante in 2011... Soooooo... Official WI day isn't until Wednesday AND... Friday I lost a pound, Saturday I lost 2 lbs and today I lost 2 lbs so I've lost 5 lbs so far this week - 1 more pound and I will have lost what I did the first time around AND having lost 2 lbs yesterday it means that I've lost 2 stone and I'm into the next stone bracket - I feel like I've been in that previous stone bracket for about a million years lol :D:D:D:D:D:D

37 lbs left to go :D:D:D:D:D

Fast loss Jenjen well done.
Mere x

Thank you :D:D:D:D Haven't had anymore weight loss - here's hoping a wee pound comes off tomorrow as its my official WI... Keep me on track for the 6 lbs weight loss.

I'm ever so excited... I've just booked a wee holiday for me and one of my friends... to Ibiza in September... That will totally keep me on track... Want to make sure that I'm down to my lowest weight for 4 days of clubbing :D:D:D:D

So... I'm going to set myself some target's on this.. It really helped when I did this first time around.

MY WEIGHT LOSS TARGETS: -

Loose 65 lbs in 13 weeks for Australia
3 weeks later down to 238 lbs for Turkey
2 weeks later down to 230 lbs for the 11 July :D:D:D
8 weeks later down to 189lbs for Ibiza

I've got so much on that just makes me want to burst with excitement :D:D:D

Hi Jenjen
Didn't realise you were one of the jet set. At least you won't have to worry about the food on the various planes unless you are first class it is pretty minimal. Enjoy all your trips as they come around. Good luck with WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Hi Jenjen
Didn't realise you were one of the jet set. At least you won't have to worry about the food on the various planes unless you are first class it is pretty minimal. Enjoy all your trips as they come around. Good luck with WI tomorrow.
Mere x

Oh I'm not really, Australia was won through work.. It's the only flight that I will be fed constantly through lol

X

What a prize! I would love to visit The Great Barrier Reef.
Mere x

I am so jealous you lucky person you. :jelous:
Mere x

Back