*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Would help if I attached them lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Attachments

• image-1367690631.jpg
    image-1367690631.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 74
  • image-797067358.jpg
    image-797067358.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 78
Wow :D
What a difference between your now avvie pic and these.
The second pic your face is soooo much slimmer than your avvie :).... and you can really see a differnce on your hip area on the first pic from your avvie too:)
Well done Jen... those 3lbs will be gone very very soon :D

Wow Jen. Looking hot hot hot :D
You look like at totally different person from your profile pic!!!
Your doing amazing Hun xxx

Wow, what a loss! You are a real inspiration Jen:party0011:

Hey everyone - thank you for the kind messages :D:D:D:D

I'm going to update my ticker, signature and then I will do a wee update xxx

Hi everyone - how are you all doing? I hope you are well and everything is going well on your diets.

Well, last week showed a 2lbs loss. A loss is a loss but the scales were stubbourn and haven't really moved at all. Today I lost another pound which is probably about the first time they have moved since the 2lbs loss which happened at the start of last week. Not to worry, that's not really getting me down because the scales are moving, I've stuck to the diet religiously.

Over the last 2 days though I've really struggled, I'm feeling hungry regularly and I feel like I just want to eat. Today has been really hard. I've spent most of today thinking about giving it in and having to dig my heels in and just get on with it. I won't give up, the benefits of this diet outweight this hard spell I'm going through but I definitely feel like the AAMW which I will be doing at the end of the month is definitely the right way to go, I need to trust myself with food and get myself in a place where I can eat - I don't want to get back to the weight I was before. I'm still obese just now and I want to be a healthy weight so I've still got a good way to go. 4 stones still to go to be exact. LOL Some people start at this weight lol...

OH is having cheese at the moment and I just really want to eat... I would love to have a meal and I desire to chew something again. Ah well... it's just the way that I have to be at the moment and I just need to get on with it but its really hard today.

Love to you all xx

You're doing so well Jen. It's difficult when you get slow days / weeks, but stick with it, you know it will help you get to your goal. I bet when you started you couldn't imagine getting this far, and it's now 'only' 4 stone to go! It sounds like AAMW will be good for you, and as you say, a good start back towards food and to get you reintroduced.

Hope this is a good week too :)

You're doing so well Jen. It's difficult when you get slow days / weeks, but stick with it, you know it will help you get to your goal. I bet when you started you couldn't imagine getting this far, and it's now 'only' 4 stone to go! It sounds like AAMW will be good for you, and as you say, a good start back towards food and to get you reintroduced.

Hope this is a good week too :)

Oh totally Rachel, on the scale of things I much prefer to say that I've got 4 stone left to go rather than 12 stone lol.

I think I just miss being able to eat. I think I've just realised that I haven't eaten in 19 weeks and it feels... weird lol. However I am thankful that in 19 weeks I've lost nearly 8 stone and I know I could never have achieved this massive loss in 19 weeks with any other diet.

Exante has given me a new life. I have a new job that I love, I look faaar better and I feel better. I think its just the last few days I've felt a little caught up in the fact that I'm feeling like I'm depriving myself. I think its probably because I'm going to be eating soon and I want to - does that make any sense?

Its like what I feel like before I go on holiday, I can think of nothing else and all I want to do is be there.

Its a bit worrying though - what happens if I don't want to ever stop and then I keep on eating and eating and I get back to how I was?

Oh dear, I'm racing ahead of myself, am I not lol.

xxx

Part of losing weight is preparing to maintain -- once you've lost it you will be able to keep it off (fluctuation is normal, mind!) for good! I know another girl who is on a diet where she cannot eat food, and she has started making a list of healthy foods and meals she will be able to eat once she has reached her goal. I think this is a splendid idea because it gives her direction. Maybe it would help you worry less about putting the weight back on if you were to make a list like this--or maybe you already have! (or maybe writing about food would torture you... in that case nevermind, sorry :p )

You look SO much more healthy in your profile picture. Look at how thin your face is!!

Have you ever considered sugarfree gum? That'd be something to chew on and may help a wee bit. :)

Part of losing weight is preparing to maintain -- once you've lost it you will be able to keep it off (fluctuation is normal, mind!) for good! I know another girl who is on a diet where she cannot eat food, and she has started making a list of healthy foods and meals she will be able to eat once she has reached her goal. I think this is a splendid idea because it gives her direction. Maybe it would help you worry less about putting the weight back on if you were to make a list like this--or maybe you already have! (or maybe writing about food would torture you... in that case nevermind, sorry :p )

You look SO much more healthy in your profile picture. Look at how thin your face is!!

Have you ever considered sugarfree gum? That'd be something to chew on and may help a wee bit. :)

Thanks Miss! You're suggestions are really helpful, I think I might list foods once I've planned AAMW. I feel once I've done one AAMW then I will feel more confident. Its probably nerves of the unknown.

Today I don't feel as hungry, in fact I feel fine. I think it might have been emotional again - feeling hungry because I was worried about eating/gaining weight once I've done this. Plus 4 stone seems so much closer in reach so weeks back I didn't think about it that much because 6, 7, 8 stone to lose seemed so far away. The weeks have gone by so fast, as well as all the pounds coming off.

Thanks for your message, it made me feel much better. xx

Good to hear that all is working well with you ladies. BTW, have you heard of the weight plateu state? Wherein, our body won't lose weight anymore no matter we work twice.

well done on fantastic weight lost! Love seeing before and after pics, so inspiring x

WOW! Well done you are an inspiration to us newbies x

Jen can I ask if you have done much exersize? and if so has it helped with skin going back into place etc?

xx

Back