*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

6lb loss and well into the 15's, that's fantastic Jen :)

And well done in tackling your first meal, you did really well - and it sounds very tasty!

I hadn't realised that you, Margie and me are all 5ft9, which is why your goals sound really familiar! I'm mostly planning on doing TS (although having a WS break at the moment) until 12 stone and then starting the slow weaning back to food - but hope to end up at 11:3ish, so that I've got a little room to fluctuate - and catch it / do something about it before pinging back into overweight! Or that's the plan at the moment, anyway :)

What was for tea tonight then ?
:D:eek:

cybill said:
6lb loss and well into the 15's, that's fantastic Jen :)

And well done in tackling your first meal, you did really well - and it sounds very tasty!

I hadn't realised that you, Margie and me are all 5ft9, which is why your goals sound really familiar! I'm mostly planning on doing TS (although having a WS break at the moment) until 12 stone and then starting the slow weaning back to food - but hope to end up at 11:3ish, so that I've got a little room to fluctuate - and catch it / do something about it before pinging back into overweight! Or that's the plan at the moment, anyway :)

It's a very good plan Rachel :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

notsoskinnymarge said:
What was for tea tonight then ?
:D:eek:

I had king prawns and lettuce. It's a funny old business this eating malarky. I planned what I was going to eat on Wednesday night, needed to defrost them lol. I was nearly home on the bus b4 I remembered though lol. Eating used to be all I thought about but obviously with still being in ketosis it makes eating feel a bit... Strange lol.

Glad the AAM is going well Jen :D

Well on tonights menu was salmon (a frozen fillet number, you know like a slice) a medium boiled egg and 3 florets of broccoli. I managed 2 florets, the egg and half the salmon. And I'm stuffed.

It's takes me ages to eat and I have to take tiny bits of food. I was really enjoying the salmon but I recognised I was full and stopped.

It all has to be good signs :D xx

*jenjen* said:
Well on tonights menu was salmon (a frozen fillet number, you know like a slice) a medium boiled egg and 3 florets of broccoli. I managed 2 florets, the egg and half the salmon. And I'm stuffed.

It's takes me ages to eat and I have to take tiny bits of food. I was really enjoying the salmon but I recognised I was full and stopped.

It all has to be good signs :D xx

Fantastic Jen, you will have no trouble whatsoever maintaining by the sounds of it :D x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Fantastic Jen, you will have no trouble whatsoever maintaining by the sounds of it :D x

Fingers crossed. I'm still in ketosis so I think the real test will be when I'm not but this is all teaching me things for that time xx

Woooo HOoooo Jen :D
You are doing smashing :D
I love salmon :D
Its sooooo good for you... as is broccoli. I believe both are superfoods :cool:

Whatcha having tomorrow ? :)

It's so lovely to hear you doing so well Jen- well done indeed for being so restrained and for going for it. Your body will be lovin it and you will certainly reap those rewards xxxxxxxx

Hey everyone how are you all? Lasts nights meal was chicken, broccoli and I ended up poaching an egg coz the chicken legs were roasted and were kept in the fridge for a quick tea and they were not the greatest so the dogs got them. So it was a bit disappointing lol. Tiny portions - 2 pieces of broccoli, half a poached egg and a couple of mouthfuls of chicken. Still weird eating lol.

Me and OH will be going out to lunch on Tuesday.. Yay! First time since our holiday in Feb. And first time out as a couple since then too. I'm having steak. Yum.

Tonight I'm having an omelette. With chicken pieces. And possibly cheese.

I'm laying in bed feeling awful. Totm. Eurgh.

Hope everyone is having a great Sunday xx

DustQueen said:
Oh no not you too we are def all synced I have evil totm too :(
Hope you feel better soon and well done on the AAM choices you seem to be doing great and really hope you and oh enjoy the lunch out :D

It is evil eh! Before this diet I had 1 a year at the very most but now it's every month and really bad.

Thanks re aamw, it's a bit of a relief really. I've just eaten. I would never of thought I would see the day an omelette would of made me feel full but here I am, full lol.

Hope you are doing great xx

*jenjen* said:
It is evil eh! Before this diet I had 1 a year at the very most but now it's every month and really bad.

Thanks re aamw, it's a bit of a relief really. I've just eaten. I would never of thought I would see the day an omelette would of made me feel full but here I am, full lol.

Hope you are doing great xx

Yay! Yeah plodding along here Jen :) glad you are good :)

Would anybody mind terribly if I had a right good moan?

I'm hacked off but it's not diet related lol.

I've got a reaaaaaaallly bad totm. My nephew who lives with us is driving me nuts, all wee things that eventually build up. So much so that I could just scream.

I also got worrying news about another family member that I won't go into much detail about but suffice it to say, it's something that frustrates me because I can't physically do anything to stop it, my warnings are remaining unheeded and although I love them dearly, they just have a different attitude to life from me and I can only sit back and watch as things spiral out of control.

I've got a really sore throat, I feel like a cold is coming.

And daily life has to continue...

It's making me feel a bit miserable really because I'm young, me and oh are young and we both feel a bit rubbish really. We are 5 months into this... Difficult period with his operations and such. But we aren't even half way through all of this yet.

It would be nice if we could get away from it all but we can't. It's life for just now and I think with everything else it just feels a bit much and I would like everything to go away for a minute or two lol.

Rant over, feeling sorry for myself won't make the situation any better.

Xxxx

*jenjen* said:
Would anybody mind terribly if I had a right good moan?

I'm hacked off but it's not diet related lol.

I've got a reaaaaaaallly bad totm. My nephew who lives with us is driving me nuts, all wee things that eventually build up. So much so that I could just scream.

I also got worrying news about another family member that I won't go into much detail about but suffice it to say, it's something that frustrates me because I can't physically do anything to stop it, my warnings are remaining unheeded and although I love them dearly, they just have a different attitude to life from me and I can only sit back and watch as things spiral out of control.

I've got a really sore throat, I feel like a cold is coming.

And daily life has to continue...

It's making me feel a bit miserable really because I'm young, me and oh are young and we both feel a bit rubbish really. We are 5 months into this... Difficult period with his operations and such. But we aren't even half way through all of this yet.

It would be nice if we could get away from it all but we can't. It's life for just now and I think with everything else it just feels a bit much and I would like everything to go away for a minute or two lol.

Rant over, feeling sorry for myself won't make the situation any better.

Xxxx

Oh hun I know how you feel I wish I could just take some time off/away from my life at the moment too
I don't have a nephew here but I do have the world's worst lodger wanna swap for a couple of days ;)

Back