*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

missfortissimo said:
Hi sweet Jen, hope you had a really really nice weekend. :wavey:

Hey! I did have a lovely weekend, yday off too and the sun was shining so I enjoyed it :D hope you did too xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey everyone. Hope you are all well. I'm tired but I seem to have shifted that cold which is great, just a bit of a yucky cough left. Still a little tired which is to be expected as I didn't sleep that well last week.

I got my contact lense trial yday to and I seem to be doing okay with them. I didn't think I would like sticking my finger in my eyeball but I'm doing okay lol.

I also bought a dress online for my nightout. I bought a size 20 and it is huuuge on me. Like 2 sizes huge on me so I bought a size 16 but I was terrified to buy it thinking it would be to small. This smaller me will take a bit getting used to.

So the scales have only budged 2lbs this week. Tomorrow is official WI day. Not sure why they aren't moving, I'm sticking to TS 100% but if they wont move, they won't move. I just have to keep plugging away. I've got a meal on Saturday night which I'm looking forward too :D

Well the sun is shining this morning but I need to get my bum moving and get ready booo lol xxx

You're doing great Jen:D
I couldn't do contacts :eek:.
I went about a week ago to try and couldn't do it :eek:
But I have ways been funny about my eyes :)

notsoskinnymarge said:
You're doing great Jen:D
I couldn't do contacts :eek:.
I went about a week ago to try and couldn't do it :eek:
But I have ways been funny about my eyes :)

I thought I wouldn't be able to do it either - it didn't start off to well to be honest and then it clicked and it went not to bad. Find it harder to get them out but the more I put them in and out the easier it's getting. Xx

That's great Jen :D
I just couldn't poke masel in the eyeball :eek:

I have to put contacts in by turning my head about 90 degrees away from the mirror, but looking straight into the mirror with my eyes so the whites of my eyes are exposed. Then I just put the contact on the white of my eye and move my eyeballs around until it sticks to my pupils. :D:D:D

You're doing great Jen, that's brilliant about the small dress!!! Were you able to return the size 20 I hope?

Wootwoo

Bloody hell I didn't even recognise you :D
Wish I had the balls to go and have my hair chopped like that :)

xxx

Hey everyone - how are you all doing? Fandabydozy I hope :D

Well, I've just updated my signature today as its the last day of July and I'm not that impressed with it to be honest. I've lost 11lbs which is great - 11lbs off my body is better than 11 on but I feel like I've been stuck in the 15s for what seems like FOREVER!

Yesterday I had a night out and a planned meal, woke up this morning feeling ill and ***TMI ALERT*** I feared that it was gallstones but I think it was eating having not been to the toilet (or at least been to the toilet properly if you get my drift) and I feel far better and more relieved after taking a laxative. The meal was good but they just served too much food and it put me off.. I remember the days when it would have meant I wanted a season ticket there lol. It actually put me off eating though - I felt over full, lethargic, uncomfortable and I didn't feel like I had over eaten - a steak and some cheese from the cheese board. It wasn't a pleasant experience feeling so full and I can't remember a time ever feeling like that/this.

So... This month coming - August, I want to be a good month for weight loss. I still feel that having 3 and a half stone weight to lose is plenty and I should be still losing - or am I just moaning and give myself a shake?lol

I've set up the goal of a 15lbs loss for this month in the monthly challenge that I always participate in. This will see me in the "overweight" category for BMI (yay!), it will see me having lost 9stone (yay!), and it will see me in the 14s (yay!). I really, really, really, really want to be in the 14s.

It will also see me a pound away from 9 and a half stone loss and 3lbs away from being under 200lbs. I would be very pleased with a good month of losses in August.

In other weight related news lol... I bought myself a wee mini denim jacket thingies... In a size 16 - and it buttons up! Oh yes, it was a bloody great moment trying on that number so it was. Also got a maxi dress in a size 16 to which fits :D:D:D:D All from Peacocks - I had thought that the size 16 dress from Dorothy Perkins was a wee fluke, maybe they were bigger made and that was the only reason it fitted. I know Peacocks is smaller made so I thought I would have to get 18s in them but there wasn't any in those sizes so I had to try the 16s (even though I was scared they wouldn't fit) - very happy so I was :D.

To tell you all the truth I've been a bit of a moan today about the whole weight loss thing. I was complaining about still carrying about quite a bit of weight around my stomach, thighs and backside. And just feeling a bit blah about it all. I feel like I have ages to go yet and I just want to get it done with now.

I do know that on the scale of things that I've got through the majority of the weight but with feeling like I've been in the 15s now for ages (which I know in reality has only been 3 weeks, 4 weeks on Wednesday) it makes it a bit of a blah day. I think I'm just feeling a bit rubbish. I know for a fact as soon as I get closer to the bottom of the 15s I will start to feel better again.

So I will love you and leave you all :D :D :D xxx

Wow Jen, you're doing amazingly. Size 16's; that's fantastic. You're looking brilliant in your pictures; with the haircut, the contacts, and the incredible weight loss, it's like a totally new you.

Your August target sounds great, and it seems like you might be getting to the 14's weight wise, and also the 14's close wise at the same time! Exciting times :):):)

Here comes August :) time to say goodbye to those 15lbs and goodbye to the 15's forever :D

Wheeet Weeeeeel
Look at that avvie pic !!!
Proper stunning chick !!! Proper stunning !!! :D

Getting into a 16 is fantastic :D
Well done Jen !!

I'm so excited for you getting into a 16!!!! :D:D:D I always get giddy when I try on a size that I think I can squeeze into and then it's either too big or fits just right! :party0011:

You are absolutely gorgeous in your profile pic and, looking and your face and beautiful collarbone, I would NEVER guess you are overweight. You have made so much progress, it's absolutely astounding! :faint2:

Just a heads up, the weight loss may slow down a wee bit, but it shouldn't screech to a halt by any means whatsoever for sure! You have lose a LOT of excess weight though, so if it does slow down that is probably why. Don't give up, you are doing brilliantly!

Isn't it weird how fast we get full after eating sensibly or having been on a strict diet for so long? It's almost kind of exciting because you know you can't stuff yourself quite the way that you may have in the past (I know I can't, and I can be a total hog at times :eek: !!)

Anyway. You are INCREDIBLE and I'm so pleased with how well you are doing. Keep up your fantastic work :D:D:D

Hi Jen, sounds like you are doing fantastic!!

I was just wondering how the hair situation is going? Has it improved now you have had a good cut? xx

Oooh get you and your skinny clothes :D I'm not green with envy honest ;)
Your fab jenjen you really are xxx

cybill said:
Wow Jen, you're doing amazingly. Size 16's; that's fantastic. You're looking brilliant in your pictures; with the haircut, the contacts, and the incredible weight loss, it's like a totally new you.

Your August target sounds great, and it seems like you might be getting to the 14's weight wise, and also the 14's close wise at the same time! Exciting times :):):)

Here comes August :) time to say goodbye to those 15lbs and goodbye to the 15's forever :D

I feel like a new me :D I think I might still be an 18 bottom - my stomach, hips, thighs and bum are still the biggest parts of me.

I soooo want to be in the 14s this month - so so much xx

notsoskinnymarge said:
Wheeet Weeeeeel
Look at that avvie pic !!!
Proper stunning chick !!! Proper stunning !!! :D

Getting into a 16 is fantastic :D
Well done Jen !!

Aw Marge - thank you so much :D

missfortissimo said:
I'm so excited for you getting into a 16!!!! :D:D:D I always get giddy when I try on a size that I think I can squeeze into and then it's either too big or fits just right! :party0011:

You are absolutely gorgeous in your profile pic and, looking and your face and beautiful collarbone, I would NEVER guess you are overweight. You have made so much progress, it's absolutely astounding! :faint2:

Just a heads up, the weight loss may slow down a wee bit, but it shouldn't screech to a halt by any means whatsoever for sure! You have lose a LOT of excess weight though, so if it does slow down that is probably why. Don't give up, you are doing brilliantly!

Isn't it weird how fast we get full after eating sensibly or having been on a strict diet for so long? It's almost kind of exciting because you know you can't stuff yourself quite the way that you may have in the past (I know I can't, and I can be a total hog at times :eek: !!)

Anyway. You are INCREDIBLE and I'm so pleased with how well you are doing. Keep up your fantastic work :D:D:D

Thank you so much. I sometimes forget what I've done so far because I still feel like I've got a lot left to do. I guess I'm impatient to live my life at the weight I should be, in a place I've never been.

I just need to keep doing what I'm doing and let the losses come :D xx

Miss Mac said:
Hi Jen, sounds like you are doing fantastic!!

I was just wondering how the hair situation is going? Has it improved now you have had a good cut? xx

I'm still shedding a bit but not as much as I was - probably because I don't need to brush my hair or straighten it any more.

Plus the cut hides the sides of my hair which is where the most evident part was - it was showing when my hair was up but I can't put it up anymore.

The hairdresser said the cut would make it look thicker and it so has.

I love it :D xx

Miss-G said:
Oooh get you and your skinny clothes :D I'm not green with envy honest ;)
Your fab jenjen you really are xxx

You are just as fab lovely - just as fab xxx

Jen you are doing so well and you look STUNNING!! beautiful him really beautiful :) hope you are proud of yourself x

Well done with your weight loss, was really good reading your diary and found it motivating.. Good luck with the weeks to come!

Back