*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

hey beautiful lady. Thank so much for giving me a boost the other night- so much appreciated it. I keep thinking if you can do it for so long then everyone can. you are truly inspirational like so may others on here. To see you changing physically and confidence wise is really lovely and am truly truly pleased for you sugar. Can't wait to see what the shorts look like on you know!!!!!

DustQueen said:
Jen you are doing so well and you look STUNNING!! beautiful him really beautiful :) hope you are proud of yourself x

Thank you - when I get messages like this it reminds me that I should be proud of what I've done. Thank you xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

shivam said:
Well done with your weight loss, was really good reading your diary and found it motivating.. Good luck with the weeks to come!

Wow - I hope my ramblings didn't get on your nerves too much - well done for putting up with my diary lol. Thank you :D x

ladygaga said:
hey beautiful lady. Thank so much for giving me a boost the other night- so much appreciated it. I keep thinking if you can do it for so long then everyone can. you are truly inspirational like so may others on here. To see you changing physically and confidence wise is really lovely and am truly truly pleased for you sugar. Can't wait to see what the shorts look like on you know!!!!!

Hey gaga - how you feeling? Hope you feel better, and no problem, you have helped me so much, you deserve support, you are one fantastic person. Not long til I can try those shorts on - I'm determined to get to a 9 stone loss this month and I as soon as I do I will be getting those shorts out lol.

Xxx

Morning everyone :D

Guess what! I'm gonna be a model for a photographer today - weeehee!

A local photographer needed a model for his portfolio and he asked and my lovely OH volunteered me. He had advertised for someone with a funky haircut. My OH is to nice to me huh!

So I'm gonna be doing it tonight. Excited and nervous - I get some of the shots - how good, I can't wait :D

Oh wow Jen....how exciting is that and what a fab way to show off your new body! Brillliant stuff. Hope you share some of the pics with us too.

Bit worried about you wanting to lose 9 stone in a month tho babe- may be a tad tooooooo unattainable lol!! ( i know you menat total loss but just sounded so funny when I read it hehe!) So here's to you losing 2 stone+ per week xxxx

ladygaga said:
Oh wow Jen....how exciting is that and what a fab way to show off your new body! Brillliant stuff. Hope you share some of the pics with us too.

Bit worried about you wanting to lose 9 stone in a month tho babe- may be a tad tooooooo unattainable lol!! ( i know you menat total loss but just sounded so funny when I read it hehe!) So here's to you losing 2 stone+ per week xxxx

Hahahahahahahaha - I actually laughed out loud there. That would make me 6 stone. Now that sounds achievable eh! Britains next top model here I come! Xxx

Ooo hope you have fun with your new modelling career tonight chick!! I hope you put some pics on here, bet you look great!!
Hope you have a good day today hun..xx

Miss Mac said:
Ooo hope you have fun with your new modelling career tonight chick!! I hope you put some pics on here, bet you look great!!
Hope you have a good day today hun..xx

I'm soo excited :D I've not got many clothes so I guess I will have to wear the dress I got for Saturday. I hope the pictures are good :D x

*** food talk alert ***

Oh I'm struggling today. I'm organising a birthday BBQ for our nephew who lives with us 21st, a birthday meal for him and his cake all at the end of the month.

And I'm struggling. Normally stuff like this doesn't bother me but it's making me want to eat and I keep craving Jaffa cakes.

What. Is. Wrong. With. Me!!! :(

Aw babe. Try push through it, Jaffa cakes are BAD. It's funny how our minds play tricks on us out the blue eh?
Tonight I could literally kill someone for a teaspoon of cold baked beans?!!!!! WTF?

Hope your craving passes soon xxx

Miss-G said:
Aw babe. Try push through it, Jaffa cakes are BAD. It's funny how our minds play tricks on us out the blue eh?
Tonight I could literally kill someone for a teaspoon of cold baked beans?!!!!! WTF?

Hope your craving passes soon xxx

Lol now that you said that - it sounds IMMENSE! Lol

*jenjen* said:
Lol now that you said that - it sounds IMMENSE! Lol

Mmmmmmmmm :D lol xxx

I have just read your diary from start to finish and wanted to say wow / you are amazing / how fantastic / congratulations / you are an inspiration etc etc.

Your fertility struggles really struck a note with me.... I had 2 miscarriages and went through a really dark time not knowing if I would ever be the mummy i so desperately wanted to be. It took a few years but my dreams came true and I'm sure yours will too (I am now a proud mummy of a 3 yrd old boy and a 1 yr old girl and I feel truly blessed). I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you to reach your ultimate goal of becoming a mummy... have faith - you will get there!

I am finding minimins a wonderful place. I am on day 10 of exante and loving it. Thanks for sharing your journey

take care

emma xxx

ginger&proud said:
I have just read your diary from start to finish and wanted to say wow / you are amazing / how fantastic / congratulations / you are an inspiration etc etc.

Your fertility struggles really struck a note with me.... I had 2 miscarriages and went through a really dark time not knowing if I would ever be the mummy i so desperately wanted to be. It took a few years but my dreams came true and I'm sure yours will too (I am now a proud mummy of a 3 yrd old boy and a 1 yr old girl and I feel truly blessed). I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you to reach your ultimate goal of becoming a mummy... have faith - you will get there!

I am finding minimins a wonderful place. I am on day 10 of exante and loving it. Thanks for sharing your journey

take care

emma xxx

Heya! Thank you for reading my diary. Hopefully my experiences will help you. Well done on getting through the hardest days of exante. It truly is my life saver. I can't imagine living like I did before. It has given me a complete new lease of life.

And also, thank you for sharing your story - I hope I have my fairy tale ending and have a baby of our own. It's something I've been thinking off a lot recently as my fertility appointment comes soon. Who would have thought my BMI would be at 31 now, all I hoped for was 35! :D

Thank you for your message. Minimins is the most fantastic place. Ever! xxx

Hi everyone!

Well, today's WI and wow - oh such a better loss this week. 4 lbs off - yay! I've got 5lbs to lose til I'm in the 14s, 4 til I've lost 9 stone and 2 til I've reached the august challenge :D

Ive just realised that last week saw me lose a total of 7stone with exante and this week I've lost over 100lbs. Not too shabby in just over 5 months :D

I actually could never have imagined this in my wildest dreams when I started doing this diet. Exante and minimins and all you lovely people on here are the best. Bestestest!

Love and hugs everyone xxx

Back