*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

*jenjen* said:
Hi everyone!

Well, today's WI and wow - oh such a better loss this week. 4 lbs off - yay! I've got 5lbs to lose til I'm in the 14s, 4 til I've lost 9 stone and 2 til I've reached the august challenge :D

Ive just realised that last week saw me lose a total of 7stone with exante and this week I've lost over 100lbs. Not too shabby in just over 5 months :D

I actually could never have imagined this in my wildest dreams when I started doing this diet. Exante and minimins and all you lovely people on here are the best. Bestestest!

Love and hugs everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh Jen what fab news :) so pleased for you xxxx

Just back from the hospital - I've got gallstones :( I've never felt pain like this and that's with a painkiller jag in my hip.

I still feel like I've been kicked in the gut by a horse. It truly was the most painful experience I've ever had :(

I've to get an appointment with my GP so that I can get an ultrasound. It's been sire for about a month but I thought it was needing to go to the toilet pain. But last night was horrendous - I was literally writhing about the floor.

Aw dolly that's crap news :(
Hope it gets sorted soon xxx

The doc thinks I've got an infection in my gallbladder too - I've got strong painkillers, antibiotic and anti sickness tablets. I can't stand up straight without pain. I'm miserable and feeling sorry for myself :(

*jenjen* said:
The doc thinks I've got an infection in my gallbladder too - I've got strong painkillers, antibiotic and anti sickness tablets. I can't stand up straight without pain. I'm miserable and feeling sorry for myself :(

Awww Jen, hope u feel better soon. Hugs xxxxx

Hope you feel better soon chick. I can imagine how horrendous you must be feeling. Apparantly they give you excruciating pain, so I dont envy you one little bit!! xxx

I hope the pain subsides soon, lovely lady. I had Gallstones very young (at 24) which was over 25 years ago and I still remember that intense, sickening pain. It is the worst pain ever.

Take care of yourself and rest, you must feel absolutley exhausted today?

I have started to read your diary and blimey lady, how fantastic has your losses and determination been.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your experiences....I really needed to find your diary today !!

*jenjen* said:
Hi everyone!

Well, today's WI and wow - oh such a better loss this week. 4 lbs off - yay! I've got 5lbs to lose til I'm in the 14s, 4 til I've lost 9 stone and 2 til I've reached the august challenge :D

Ive just realised that last week saw me lose a total of 7stone with exante and this week I've lost over 100lbs. Not too shabby in just over 5 months :D

I actually could never have imagined this in my wildest dreams when I started doing this diet. Exante and minimins and all you lovely people on here are the best. Bestestest!

Love and hugs everyone xxx

That is truly amazing Jen ! Wow !!! Hope you feel better soon xxx

Wow jen, that is so FAB!!!

Really pleased for you, it just goes to show exante does work (if you can afford it and stick to it - unlike me ha ha)

xxxxxxx

Back