*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Morning Jen. How yae dain this morning dawl? Listen to me, I'm Scottish again lol xx

Hey Jen :) glad it's all good :) hope it's a good day x

Well gutting to change my stats, take off my century badge (only want it to be there if its true, y'know - I earned it the last time, I will earn it again;) ) and just basically start again... Cannae believe I've put on 70lbs!!! I put on a stone from mid January to now... WHAT!!!! I know its through bad eating, but whats the point of dwelling on it? I just have to get on with it and lose it again. I done it before and I will do it again :D

So... I weighed this morning and I lost 4lbs... Way! So I'm out of the 20s (thank bloody goodness!).

Yesterday I felt rubbish. Today I felt alright this morning, now I'm feeling all blah.

Anyways... just a few more days until ketosis :D

Well - its all a bit reminiscent of last year - I start this diet a year ago... Damn and blast getting ill... I totally ruined my plans lol... I will do this :D

*jenjen* said:
Well gutting to change my stats, take off my century badge (only want it to be there if its true, y'know - I earned it the last time, I will earn it again;) ) and just basically start again... Cannae believe I've put on 70lbs!!! I put on a stone from mid January to now... WHAT!!!! I know its through bad eating, but whats the point of dwelling on it? I just have to get on with it and lose it again. I done it before and I will do it again :D

So... I weighed this morning and I lost 4lbs... Way! So I'm out of the 20s (thank bloody goodness!).

Yesterday I felt rubbish. Today I felt alright this morning, now I'm feeling all blah.

Anyways... just a few more days until ketosis :D

Well - its all a bit reminiscent of last year - I start this diet a year ago... Damn and blast getting ill... I totally ruined my plans lol... I will do this :D

Well done on the 4lbs off :) hopefully the time will fly by and you'll get the century badge back :)

*jenjen* said:
It's pooh. We can suffer together :( Tooth pain is hideous, tooth pain and hunger = hideous x 2 :(

Xx

Yeah I always get really achy teeth in the first few days of this diet :S hopefully it'll pass soon x

Morning!

I struggled yesterday. Sat and read quite a bit of my diary. Bloody hell, made me remember loads! Also made me remember how well I had done and how determined I was, kept me going :D

Was a little bit bittersweet coz I didn't want to have to restart this but I have to accept that things don't always turn out to plan and that the main thing is that I'm back at it and I didn't get back to my heaviest weight.

It took me to May last year (ish) to get to the weight I am now.

So a wee weigh in this morning shows a 3lb loss so that's me lost half a stone in 2 days.

Yeah - totally remember why I love this diet so much lol xx

Bloody hell, that's amazing babes :D
I've still not weighed, but I'm dying too lol xx

*jenjen* said:
No scales... Do as I say not as I do lol :D x

Pmsl :D
You had a good day? xx

Back