*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

Not really had a great day girlies... I've felt like utter crap. Day 3 was always gonna be crap tho eh? Day 1 and day 2 was crap... I'm painting a bit of a crap picture here eh? lol

To be serious, I've felt a bit... blah... But I'm hanging in there. There's been a few moments where I've had to stop myself raiding the fridge. I've spent all day doing online training for work to keep my mind off it. I'm actually a moody mare too. Crabbit, moody, sour pussed... I'm generally a ray of freakin sunshine lol...

Where is ketosis? I'm sure I've seen it around here somewhere...

*wanders off shouting for ketosis*

Oh my... Losing my mind as well as pounds ladies!

Oh bless you :) well done for sticking to it :) and crabbit? That doesn't even come close to covering my mood :) lol p!ssy b!tches all round ;) x

Hey Jen, good to see ya back :D

Here's hoping today is a better day for you babes- ketosis can't be far off can it! You are doing great guns chicky- keep strong xxxx

I think *whispers* I might possibly be in ketosis... I woke up this morning and scrubbed the kitchen door, painted the skirting boards in the kitchen, scrubbed the new flooring, cleaned a cupboard and did 4 loads of washing... Yeah - its a wee indication lol

Right I'm away to clean my bathroom lol

Ahem !
If you finish yours ma hoose is in a bit if a state due to me being a lazy moo :eek: .... But I am willing to help ya keep on track Jen ;)

Nice work Jen- you are welcome to do my house when you have finished if you like!!! I'm torturing myself with last nights episode of Masterchef!!!!!

You stopped cleaning yet?? Lol xx

I've stopped cleaning... and now... I WANT TO EAT CHEESE SOOOOO BAD.

I hate that I can't just eat normally :(

Right so who wants their cleaning done first?

x

*jenjen* said:
I've stopped cleaning... and now... I WANT TO EAT CHEESE SOOOOO BAD.

I hate that I can't just eat normally :(

Right so who wants their cleaning done first?

x

It's awful isn't it having these issues that mean we can't just be "normal" :(
Me please :D

Me !
I need a hand with mine :D

Cheese is mould ! Bad mould
It will make you sick !
Cheese is banned !

:D

What was it with team dustpacks and cheese yesterday? i was excatly the same........however didn't succumb for fear of a Margie-bashing!!! Glad to hear you kept yourself busy chick and kept strong. Well done indeed! Not long now til weigh in xxxx

ladygaga said:
What was it with team dustpacks and cheese yesterday? i was excatly the same........however didn't succumb for fear of a Margie-bashing!!! Glad to hear you kept yourself busy chick and kept strong. Well done indeed! Not long now til weigh in xxxx

And I will bash you!!
Hey Jen how's today going?

I managed to stay away from the cheese :D

So after 4 days that's 11lbs away so that's a bonus :D

Keeping myself busy reorganising the house... I'm just trying anything to keep myself on the straight and narrow lol

Hope you are all doing grand xx

*jenjen* said:
I managed to stay away from the cheese :D

So after 4 days that's 11lbs away so that's a bonus :D

Keeping myself busy reorganising the house... I'm just trying anything to keep myself on the straight and narrow lol

Hope you are all doing grand xx

Wow!!! 11lbs!!??! Fab work Jen you're smashing this!

DustQueen said:
Wow!!! 11lbs!!??! Fab work Jen you're smashing this!

Im so jealous! I weighed on day 4 & had only lost 3.4lbs -that's my 1st week! Still got wk 1 wi to go though.
Well done xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

Back