*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

This thread is very entertaining! Hope you don't mind me butting in! I've just finished day 7 on exante TS! I'm waiting untill tomo to way in! Jenjen your weight losses are incredible! I hope this isn't to personal but do you have a lot to loose?! I'm 17.4lb and no idea what my lost will be but I think I may be setting my heights to high! Very envious of your massive losses! Keep going girls in a foul *****y mood but at least we're look HOT!!! X

11lbs you biatch ;) well done babes :) this diet ain't so bad after all eh? Lol xx

cupcake86 said:
Im so jealous! I weighed on day 4 & had only lost 3.4lbs -that's my 1st week! Still got wk 1 wi to go though.
Well done xo

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

That's a good loss - your skinnier than me skinny hips ;) x

11 friggin pounds...... Holey Moley Jen- that is fantastic! I have only every lost that amount after 7 days. Well done indeed missy. Here's to a mammoth week one weigh in for you honey xxx

nowornever13 said:
This thread is very entertaining! Hope you don't mind me butting in! I've just finished day 7 on exante TS! I'm waiting untill tomo to way in! Jenjen your weight losses are incredible! I hope this isn't to personal but do you have a lot to loose?! I'm 17.4lb and no idea what my lost will be but I think I may be setting my heights to high! Very envious of your massive losses! Keep going girls in a foul *****y mood but at least we're look HOT!!! X

Not at all! I've got a fair bit to loose - I had only a few pounds left until I had lost 9 stone back in the 1st week of August last year... I got ill and I've put loads on since. Gutting since I was only about 2 and half stone away from goal. Never mind, it's done now. So I'm aiming to get back what I was - I've got 60lbs left... I have to weigh every day to keep me going lol.

A stone a month on this diet is very achievable.

Let me know what your WI is :D x

Little-Miss-Perfect said:
11lbs you biatch ;) well done babes :) this diet ain't so bad after all eh? Lol xx

Why thank you little miss stinky pants :D

This diet would be better if you could eat cheese lol xx

Right well I'm starting to actually have nothing left in my house left to clean, chuck out or reorganise!

It's looking like a palace mind you...

My hands are falling apart from excessive zoflora usage lol

Hope you are all dandy and fine x

ladygaga said:
11 friggin pounds...... Holey Moley Jen- that is fantastic! I have only every lost that amount after 7 days. Well done indeed missy. Here's to a mammoth week one weigh in for you honey xxx

Thank you lady g! Maybe it's the excessive cleaning that's doing it tho lol

How are you doing?x

Loving your positivity hun- my house is very welcoming if you need to move onto bigger projects now yours is done!!!

ladygaga said:
5...like heck! You've been at it for 2 days!!!! I imagine you live in a mansion now hehehehe xxx

Yes, it's a mansion... Lol more like a mess :D I've redecorated the kitchen so it's been turned upside down, tiz my excuse and I'm sticking to it :D x

Good for you missy. Tis very good to keep busy. I have a weekend all to myself with no plans and no husband until Monday afternoon and I have no idea what to do!!!!

Oooooh just thought I could try and get my bike out of the shed for a ride.....that could be rather nice if the weather is good.....

*jenjen* said:
Not at all! I've got a fair bit to loose - I had only a few pounds left until I had lost 9 stone back in the 1st week of August last year... I got ill and I've put loads on since. Gutting since I was only about 2 and half stone away from goal. Never mind, it's done now. So I'm aiming to get back what I was - I've got 60lbs left... I have to weigh every day to keep me going lol.

A stone a month on this diet is very achievable.

Let me know what your WI is :D x

I have 55 left Jen so you're in good company :)

ladygaga said:
Good for you missy. Tis very good to keep busy. I have a weekend all to myself with no plans and no husband until Monday afternoon and I have no idea what to do!!!!

Oooooh just thought I could try and get my bike out of the shed for a ride.....that could be rather nice if the weather is good.....

Take a puncture repair kit and an Alan key with you just in case :) (ps. I'm sure it's not an "Alan" key but you know what I mean)

Good morning Jen, what have you found to clean today my lovely? Lol xx

Well Jen Jen SNAP 11 lbs down in a week though! Cant believe it! No idea what to predict for week 2 weigh in though! Good luck girls hope we survive the weekend!!!

Back