*JenJen's* Back on the wagon before I'm ofski to Australia!!!

nowornever13 said:
Well Jen Jen SNAP 11 lbs down in a week though! Cant believe it! No idea what to predict for week 2 weigh in though! Good luck girls hope we survive the weekend!!!

That's fab nowornever but Jen (the cow) was 11lbs down after 4 days lol she is indeed a cow bag :)

You're going great Jen !
I soooo need ketosis to kick in !
My hoose is in so much disarray !
:D

How as WI Jen? Looking forward to hearing your results!!!

Shes being a wee tease ;) xx

DustQueen said:
Hmmmmpffff I wanna know!!!!

Let's try reverse psychology....

We DON'T wanna know your WI results lol xx

Nah, I don't wanna know either :p

Where you gone Jen babes??? We're all here for you if you need us xxx

You still out there Jen Jen? Hope all is well xxx

It's time for me to be back :) xx

Indeedy :D

How you been Jen ?
I'm back too... although, I never really left :rolleyes:
I stayed all of last year, whilst I put on 3stone :eek:
But, I have managed to get back into it proper again now :D
Good to see ya Jen :D

Waves!!!

It's time for me to be back :)

How are you all? I've been away now for almost a year... Oh what damage I have done! Did start again in July for a week but fell off the wagon again and I've been meaning to get back on but it turns out that I need a proper focus and it turns out that focus has arrived packaged up in a trip that I've won to go to Australia!!

So... I'm back on it. Rumbly belly and all... I've been on it since Wednesday - having had such major success in a Wednesday WI on my last trip on a VLCD it turns out that being the creature of habit that I am I've decided that its a Wednesday WI for me :D

So I go in May... I will need to come off for my trip to Australia because there is no way that I will be getting on 9 planes without alcohol in my system so I will be off for Australia and then back on again so that I can carry on my journey and bloody well get back to where I was before.

So here it goes... Last time I lost a heck of a lot by the time that I got to May (I've reread my diary - jeezo!) but I'm not going to think that I will have the automatic amazing losses that I had the last time and I've set my target for 54lbs in 13 weeks.

But fingers crossed it will be more - I just want to feel comfortable on the plane y'know!

:D:D:D:D xx

Indeedy :D

How you been Jen ?
I'm back too... although, I never really left :rolleyes:
I stayed all of last year, whilst I put on 3stone :eek:
But, I have managed to get back into it proper again now :D
Good to see ya Jen :D

How are ya? I take it that you are doing Exante? I'm nearly back to square one where I started... Wish I had stayed on the wagon last year but can't do much about it now other than get back onto it.

Hows things been?

x

How are ya? I take it that you are doing Exante? I'm nearly back to square one where I started... Wish I had stayed on the wagon last year but can't do much about it now other than get back onto it.

Hows things been?

x

Ohhhhhhhhhh Austrailia :D
Well done on that win Jen, thats blooming fab !! :D

Yep, I'm good Jen. Met a man ;), I actually knew him for about 16years, but hadn't seen him in over 12. So things are going swimmingly there :D
I did the met a man, got comfy, put weight on routine last year :rolleyes:
But, I'm back now on Exante, after trying JUDDD last year, but having too many up days :rolleys:
I'm doing ok now though... 19lbs down this year so far :D, and feeling better for it :D
I would love to get back to 13st 10.5lbs, my HongKong weight :D, before May myself :D

You have set a good target Jen :D
I will be watching ;)

Congrats on the man! And congrats on the weightloss... What's JUUD or however it's typed?

I'm gonna shred too... I am actually going to shred for more than 1 day too... Once I'm over the first weeks coz I can barely move my carb comedown is so bad lol

What else have I missed? xx

Congrats on the man! And congrats on the weightloss... What's JUUD or however it's typed?

I'm gonna shred too... I am actually going to shred for more than 1 day too... Once I'm over the first weeks coz I can barely move my carb comedown is so bad lol

What else have I missed? xx

JUDDD... Johnstones Up Day Down Day diet....
You have an up day, then a down day, ect, cals wise. I think the updays should be normal cals 2000 ish, and the down days about 500 or 600....
I had mostly all up days :eek: so lost nowt !!
I also tried Slim and Save, but that didn't really do it for me either.
Exante works, so I am trying again ;)
And I'm shredding again, as I know that works for me too Jen.
I just dont want the saggy skin thing to go on :eek:
:D

I'm Slim and Saving it - for now coz I bought it in July and need to finish it.... That sound not bad JUDDD - but I know how quickly good and quick VLCDS are...

I totally want to feel more comfy on the plane... 24 hours plus on the plane at this size doesn't sound braw!xx

I know what you mean Jen...
I flew down south at the end of December, and that was not as comfy as it could have been :eek:
Another flight in a fortnight too... hopefully a cheeky wee half a stone off by then to be happy about ;)

Back