Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Thanks hun, lying here in bed freaking out that the boss thinks I'm lazy! I've only worked 6 days and now I'm off for one! Stupid sinus infection, so sore though.

Yesterday's diary

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana, apple and milk (A1 and B1)

Lunch
Fruit and philly pasta salad (2 syns)

Snack
Grapes

Dinner
Wholemeal toast (b2) with cheese (A2) and spag hoops.

12 syns on biccies (didnt actually eat the biscuits yday... I got excited on Sunday but I'm including them in Mondays as there's room lol)

Total syns 14

Last edited:
Snapp! Im off sick as well! Children carry nasty little bugs so Im sure thats whats made us both ill! Take lots of paracetamol & Ibuprofen to help with the symptoms & drink lots of fluids......& of course lots of MiniMins! x

Awww girlies - hope your better soon. Daughter has really bad sinus problems, shes had 1 operation and may need another yuk not pleasant

Hope you're feeling a bit better now ladies, I've apparently gone deaf in one ear lol it's been playing up since I was on the plane at the weekend!

I went to group tonight, by myself and enjoyed it more than the previous time I went with friends...possibly because of how personal weight loss is. I've put on 7lbs over Christmas- disgusting but I am now determined to get it off. The consultant didn't want me to set my target below 8st 7 but said we could see when I got there.
Going to go to weekly weigh ins from here on in.

100% today

B: the usual (including the apple) a1 and b1

Snack : apple and 2 x hi fi bars (b2)

Lunch: apple- I know it wasn't enough but the sinus infection has made me only crave bad stuff I genuinely wasn't hungry

Dinner: pasta bake (a2)

Feeling motivated at the minute, haven't had my syns yet but need to tell myself that I need to use them sensibly to stop the crazy binging. Definitely think the idea of group is keeping me positive (I'm aware it's only been 24 hours)

Edit: The Hi fis have been eaten. Yum yum yum! 6 syns for the day :) I've got this!

Last edited:
Hello :) Just popping by to subscribe, well done on your previous loss and I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time :) Zx

Thanks texty, I saw the scales didnt reward your effort this week...they'll be doubly good next week :)

Today's plan
Green

Breakfast
Shreddies, milk, banana and apple (a1 and b1)

Lunch
Fruit salad
Muller light

Snacks
2 x hi fi (b2)
Apple
Pineapple

Dinner
Pasta bake-passata, pepper, onion, mushroom, sweetcorn, pasta and A2 of cheese.

Last edited:
Hi, just subscribed to your thread. I started SW 2 weeks ago at 10.5 id like to be 9 stone maybe a little lower by the time i go on holiday in june!
Iv just had a baby hes 12wks now and i am also 24.
Lost 6pound so far! Looking forward to reading your diary, i have one too xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Saturday...still deciding on what day but let's be honest it'll probably be green!

Breakfast
HEB1-2 x wholemeal toast, 1 fried egg, mushrooms, spaghetti hoops and 2 x Linda McCartney vegetarian sausages. 4 syns.

Lunch
Fruit salad (tesco frozen fruit...includes melon, grape, pineapple and some other stuff I don't recognise) and an apple

Dinner
Something new and exciting...JOKE! Pasta bake so HEA1 of cheese and am going to add a quorn burger for half a syn. Living on the edge lol!

Snack
2 x HiFi bar (HEB2)
Pineapple
1 x HiFi bar (3 syns)

Still feeling good about plan just hope it lasts and pays off!

Today's total 10.5syns

Last edited:
Back