Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Sunday 20th January

EE Day-Yes you read it right!

Breakfast
2 x Linda McCartney sausages (4 syns), bacon, 1 egg, 2 x wholemeal toast (HEB), mushrooms and spaghetti hoops.

Lunch
Fruit salad
Banana
Muller light

Dinner
Pasta bake (A2 of cheese), same ingredients as usual though since it's EE I'm adding some chicken.

Snacks
Carrot sticks
Grapes
2 xApple
2 hi fi bar (6 syns)

Not sure how on earth I'm going to get my HEA in today hmm!

That should be a total of 10 syns but I imagine I will get some form of craving later and have a treat.
I really have munched a LOT today!

Last edited:
Sunday 20th January

Breakfast
2 x Linda McCartney sausages (4 syns), bacon, 1 egg, 2 x wholemeal toast (HEB), mushrooms and spaghetti hoops.

Lunch
Fruit salad

Dinner
Philadelphia pasta (3syns) -peppers, mushroom, onion and sweetcorn.

Snacks
Carrot sticks
Grapes
Apple
1 hi fi bar (3 syns)

Hiya Jenna, can't believe I've only just found your diary!! Why not make a nice options hot chocolate with warm milk before bed?

What day will you be weighing in now you're at group Hun?

Xx

Sunday 20th January

Breakfast

Lunch
Fruit salad

Dinner
Philadelphia pasta (3syns) -peppers, mushroom, onion and sweetcorn.

Snacks
Carrot sticks
Grapes
Apple
1 hi fi bar (3 syns)

could you not have your philadelphia as your hea?? x

I'm a wed weigher now Laura! Eeek! Nervous already but sort of wishing it was wed lol!

It's the garlic and herb ex light one? I'm almost sure I read a while ago it had to be the plain ex light one but I should really check my book.
I may change dinner anyways to allow me another hi fi bar without feeling guilty about super high syns lol!

Have it anyway hun, 13 syns is still within your allowance and you don't have it everyday (I had 13 everyday last week and lost 3lbs)
for your HEA I was going to suggest the philli but your right it does have to be the light plain one. Could you top the pasta with normal cheese as a HEA just to make it even cheesier and to get your HEA in, or have cheese and apple as a snack, or make yourself a latte with warmed milk?

I might just do that (cheese on pasta) ta Donna.
I'm having a slight freak out about using syns at the mo, I think it's cause I feel I'm eating loads...partic yday!!im hoping I just stick with it and see a loss on wed so I can fully trust the plan again (I have no reason not to trust it...it's me that's been the prob recently).

To be honest even if it doesn't count as a HEA as a one off it doesn't matter. If I were you I'd try using your syns up until Wed and just see how you do, I know its hard not to worry but if you don't try you'll never know.

Back