Jenna's 2013, back on track and getting to goal diary.

Donny and Marie were actually REALLY good!

Will hopefully have some restraint and lower syns today.

Breakfast
Shreddies, banana, apple and milk (a and b1)

Lunch
Fruit salad (not v much at all so having an apple and banana too)

Snack
Apple

Dinner
Pasta bake, A2 of cheese (used low low for the first and it was yum), pasta, mushroom, pepper, onion, sweetcorn and tomato.

Snacks
2 x HiFi bar (B2)

Really trying not to have syns today...HELP ME RESIST!

Last edited:
Saturday
Green

Breakfast
Fruit salad (quite large today with an apple and banana chopped up and added) topped with a muller light.

Lunch
2 x LM italian sausages
(1 syn), A1 of cheese, 2 slices of wholemeal toast (B1), 2 eggs, mushroom and spaghetti hoops.

Dinner
Philly pasta bake
(3 syns), topped with A2 of cheese.

Snack
2 x HiFi bar (B2)
Pineapple
Apple

Total syns: 4

Last edited:
doing great jenna!! i am doing sw properly now thanks to a challenge from Kim :)
how much philly did you get for you 3 syns and do you add anything else?

duh just realised its pasta bake with cheese on top. is it nice? i have garlic and herb one this week s

Omy, dinner was SO yum <3
securedownload.jpg

Hi hunni, i'm here to subscribe. I've just been catching up with your Food Diary and have to say your doing so well, you look amazing:)!! Keep up the good work chick, you'll be at target in no time! x x

Thanks for the support winkofpink

Sunday
Green

Breakfast
2slices of wholemeal toast (b1) 2 eggs, 2lm veggie sausages (4 syns), mushrooms and spag hoops

Lunch
Fruit salad (added a banana and pineapple)
Muller light

Dinner
Philly pasta bake, a1 of cheese. 3 syns

Snacks
4 x hi fi bar (b2) and 6 syns
Pineapple
2 x Apple

Total syns 13...oops

Had too much again this Sunday but don't feel it was as bad as last week

Last edited:
Mmmmmmmm maltesers yummy. I had a kind of off plan day yesterday not majorly OTT but enough to make me think I have to get back on it today. I was at daughters new house helping her decorate so couldnt plan proper meals.

I had wholemeal bread with lemoncurd on for brekkie, A chicken salad sarnie from morrisons for lunch, with a banana and a hi fi bar, then a chicken kiev for my tea. Followed by a crunchie lol, way too much bread for starters in 1 day, I tend to have bread only once a week now. My scales are still showing 2lb down from Wed so I hope they stay like that until WI this week lol

Back