Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Heh, I wish I felt like I was doing well! :p
I keep binging on chocolate and losing weight, which you may all think is a good thing, but in the long run it's really not! :cool:
Hmm.

x

I'm jealous too Jennikay!!! My goal weight is almost 13 stone as i am 5 foot 11 and have a nig build anyway so if i was your weight i would be trying to gain weight!!! And i have no problem doing that! lol xx

Lol. I'm a small person (5' 3", fairly small frame) which is why I'm going down to 9 stone.
I think a size 8 is acceptable, any smaller and, well, it's TOO thin.

My sister, who's 5' 8" ish, wants to get down to 9 stone :eek: and I told her she'd be like a stick!

x

Lol. I'm a small person (5' 3", fairly small frame) which is why I'm going down to 9 stone.
I think a size 8 is acceptable, any smaller and, well, it's TOO thin.

My sister, who's 5' 8" ish, wants to get down to 9 stone :eek: and I told her she'd be like a stick!

x

Oooh eesh, that does seem a bit low for your sister! My sister is about 5'6 i think and she seemed a bit too skinny when she was 9 stone:cool:

I dont think i could go under 12 and a half, i'll just see how i go when i get nearer to that, way off from it at the minute! xx

I'm not sure how much weight I should lose, I mean, apparently my ideal weight is 8st 9 or something like that.

And weight loss can get addictive :D

I might get myself under 9 stone, and then whenever I see the scales say 9 stone I cut back a bit :)

x

Yum, stir-fry :D

We've run out of quorn, so I used real chicken :eek:
And we've run out of beansprouts, so I thought I'd try sweetcorn.

I have to say, it's gorgeous :D and totally worth the extra 2 points :D

And sugar free jelly for dessert :D

Yummmm. :D

x

I have the urge to go and fry myself a few mushrooms, lol.

My sister was just saying she didn't have enough points for a crunchie AND a hot chocolate, and I was saying I don't either, and then we were both like 'let's share one' :D

I have 1.5 points left for a hot chocolate, which either means 9 teaspoons of chocolate powder :D or I might make it with (skimmed) milk.

Yum :D
I'm having a good day :D
And I'm sticking to 16 points quite well since I rediscovered diet coke :D

The nurse rang today, and yes I still have glandular fever, lol.
I have to back for yet another blood test in a month, lets hope my bruises have healed by then. :)

x

I'm getting diet coke tomorrow morning :D
And I have highlights hot chocolate, which isn't quite as good, but it'll do :p

x

Oh I havent had hot chocolate in ages!! Youve put me in the notion for some now lol

As long as it's low point ;) haha.

My sister insists on having galaxy hot chocolate, which is about 3 points because she makes a huge mug of it :eek:

I'd prefer 6 mugs of highlights :D

Ohmigod - this morning I was 9st 4 :D
Of course, after the candy floss tonight I'll be 9st 5 tomorrow, but still.

I just had a bit of a thought, I realised how well WW is working for me (much better than the higher plans on CD) and my goal of 9st by Christmas is looking very achievable :D

When I joined WW I thought, well, this may well not work since I found it VERY difficult to get below 10 stone and stay there! But it (and tonsillitis) has worked fantastically :D and I'm really happy with it, I really look forward to maintaining with WW too :) I love the points system.

Then when I get to 9st, I have to decide if I want to lose more weight or not. I'll probably lose a few more lbs in preparation for Christmas, and see if I prefer being that weight, and if not then I won't go back to it after Christmas :D

And, I just realised, 9st 4 is my 10% :D
Though my WI is on an evening, so I prob won't be 9st 4 at my WI.

I'm hoping for 9st 5-6 though :D

I'm going to cut down to 16 points this weekend, I sooo want those scales to say 9st 5-6 on Monday!
Then I can have a treat (maybe a WHOLE choc bar :D) and spend the rest of the week working it off ;)

x

Aha, as I predicted, I'm 9st 5 this morning. :)

16 points/day this weekend and I should be on track for a 1-2lb loss on Monday, fingers crossed. :)
(As long as I don't drink 2 cans of diet coke before the meeting again! :p)

x

No, you definitely don't want that lot swilling round in your tummy just as you get on the scales!

Drink them afterwards ;)

Hehe, a celebration diet coke :p

I'm hoping I won't get persuaded to go to cadets on Monday, so I can have my dinner AFTER my meeting :)

x

I'm in a chocolate mood today :eek:

I'm trying to satiate it with hot chocolate and it's not working, lol.

I was 9st 5 this morning :)
I'm going to try to keep between 14 and 16 points today, so I should be 9st 4 tomorrow :) and I should have lost 2 lbs at my meeting. :)

Then I'm going to write off the points I've gone over this week :eek: and start again tomorrow.

At the moment, including my tea which I'm going to eat in about an hour, I'll have eaten 13.5 points.

This is what confuses me though - they say you need 16 points because otherwise you're not getting nutrients etc. - but if I cut out the 'empty calories' (i.e. chocolate) I'd be on about 10 points a day, so surely there's no difference for me in nutrition between eating 10 points and eating 16 points, as long as it was the junk that I cut out?

Or maybe they're just covering their backs, because once you go below 16 points, it's less than 1000 calories, so is classed as a 'low calorie diet' (assuming you're eating no sat. fat.)

Confusing, huh.

I can't wait for my WI :D

x

:cry:

I'm never going to be able to find bras that fit anymore!

I'm moving into a 30DD, which is just great because the only places which do that size are La Senza and... well, that's about it, unless I get them online. Hmph.

Not happy. :(

x

Back