Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

I literally accidentally had an ice cream yesterday... I ordered it with my meal and only remembered halfway through that I'd given up chocolate/sugar! :rolleyes: Soooo, back to square 1. Sigh.

LOL. Tie a string round your wrist to remind you ;)

I haven't had anything besides diet coke since yesterday's lunch.

Not good for you. Auntie Karen will smack :whip:

LOL. Tie a string round your wrist to remind you ;)

Not good for you. Auntie Karen will smack :whip:

Oh no no no, that was phrased badly - I meant I haven't had anything sweet except diet coke. :)

When I said 'tonight' what I actually meant was tonight... besides, I had pudding with my lunch :p: so, restart as of tonight! :D

Midnight :D So it's easier to count! :p

I'm off to bed soon though, sooooo tired!
I start revision lectures this week, scary :eek: but at least I'll have something to occupy me :D

so you can give up chocolate but can count before midnight - really what do students do with their time :):)
lectures will be fine and they will help too :)

So, 10 and 3/4 hours, or 645 minutes, or 38700 seconds, already! Teehee.

I'm going for the million me :D

Revision is haaaard when I'm not munching! Maybe I should have veg or something. Hmmm.
Exams in two weeks :eek:

you're a uni student arent you - you only have time for studying and drinking how can you find the time to do the maths :):)

Well there's not much of either going on at the moment :eek: so plenty of time! :p

43 hours, or 2575 minutes, or 154800 seconds :D

I've been munching aaaaaaaaall day, I can' stop myself, this is terrible. :( I'll work on the munching next week, for now I'm concentrating on the sugar.

Almost up to 48 hours... which will be 2880 minutes, or 172800 seconds :D

I'm running out of snacky food so I'll have to stop munching so much soon! :p

get some of those little chanteray carrots and munch on them :):)
I can get you some rabbit ears from claires accessories in town if it will help you get in character to eat them :):)

Hehehe, I think I'll pass on the rabbit ears ;) chanteray carrots are so cute! I'll get some next time I go shopping.

Day 3 and it's finally getting easier. Fingers crossed I don't seem to have the munchies today. Starving though (actually hungry, not just wanting food :p:) so I'll have something in a minute.

60 hours, or 3625 minutes, or 217500 seconds. :D I'm already 1/5 of the way there! I'll be 1/4 of the way sometime this evening I think... *works it out* 9:45pm! Lovely :D And I reach the 1 million next Friday afternoon. :D

Almost up to 48 hours... which will be 2880 minutes, or 172800 seconds :D

I'm running out of snacky food so I'll have to stop munching so much soon! :p

Hey Jenni... dont know if you remember me from the "old days" ;) but you are doing great :D x

Hey Jenni... dont know if you remember me from the "old days" ;) but you are doing great :D x

Of course :D Ahhhh, you were around when I was 9 stone. :sigh: Not so much anymore :rotflmao:

Oh, I've had a change of goal weight actually. I was looking at some picture from when I was 9 stone and tbh, I don't think being skinny suits me... so instead I'm going for a slightly more toned 9.5-10 stone :D I still want to be able to wear a bikini!

Of course :D Ahhhh, you were around when I was 9 stone. :sigh: Not so much anymore :rotflmao:

Oh, I've had a change of goal weight actually. I was looking at some picture from when I was 9 stone and tbh, I don't think being skinny suits me... so instead I'm going for a slightly more toned 9.5-10 stone :D I still want to be able to wear a bikini!

Hey - you know what suits you :) This is the approach i am taking lol Just going to stop when i see fit (am quite tall so dont know how skinny i can go without looking silly!)x

Back