Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Hope you had a good week away. Well done on all your achievements. x

Jess, I'm sure you will :)

This is totally weird - I have 2 bags of chocolate/sweets next to me and I have NO desire to eat them.

Hmmm. I could get used to this :p

xx

Hi Jenni

Well done on the 1lb off and I seea very positive upbeat note to your posts now so you seem to be really getting there in very way. Is it long until the A levels start? I seem to recall mid May?

Onwards and downwards

M

i know i said before, but well done on your pound off Jenni, and also on resisting those sweets! :D

great news on your 1lb down. In the right direction as you say.

How is the running coming along - wonder if those happy endorphins are helping you resist the chocolate???

Possibly so Rosie.
My therapist has signed me up for 'exercise on prescription' too - gym sessions for people who need it/could do with it for health reasons.
It's accepted everywhere that exercise improves mental health, so should hopefully see an improvement :)

Haven't been doing much actual running, but I'm doing an expedition this weekend - anything to keep my fitness up really.

M - exams start early June for me :eek:
I feel totally unprepared, and the pressure is really on for me to get 3 As since I got my offer from Imperial :eek: really scary!

I shall update on Sunday afternoon when I'm back :)

xx

Thanks for the encouragement :)
I'll feel better once this last piece of coursework is in, hopefully I won't do too badly in it otherwise I really will be panicking :rolleyes:

I'm more worried about getting an A in physics now that I've gotten the most difficult Maths exams out of the way :p

xx

...and isn't that just the way with exams - we give ourselves something to worry about even when there is nothing !

Just remember that there is absolutely no correlation between calorie intake and exam grades (the higher the calorie intake the higher the grade:p) xx

Been really bad today with my food :p

Off to cadets in a bit, then coursework until I go to bed. :)

xx

Knew there was something I forgot to say earlier!

Me and my sister are going back to meetings next week for a bit more motivation.
Now I'm 18 I can get the monthly pass, with the journal, EO guide etc.

Going to start completely afresh and hopefully get to 9st 5 and stay there! :)

xx

OK, so, going to start pointing tomorrow (hopefully). :)
Jon's coming round/staying over which will be nice, cause we don't do it often just for the sake of it - tends to be when we're out doing something and my house is closest.

Bottle of wine is in the fridge, really looking forward to it :)
Almost got all my coursework done, just ned to draw one more graph and then that's it! Done :)

Then I need to start revising :rolleyes:
I hate having an offer from Imperial, really puts the pressure on LOL.

Haven't been doing my positive things recently, but I'm feeling positive anyway so that's fine :p

My next therapy session I'm going for a run with my therapist :eek: haha.

xx

Back