Jenni's diary: Given up chocolate!

Hehe, my food diary is a cereal appreciation thread too :D

I never had lucky charms! That's probably a good thing, if I've never had them I can't crave them, right? :p

Hehe yeah Emma, you're alot like me I think :D

It's terrible to think about my old bad habits! :eek:
Yknow if I didn't start all those bad habits of snacking on rubbish then I probably wouldn't have gotten to my size in the first place! :p

But once I start eating I don't stop :eek:

x

:D I love stir-fries.

I'm moving back to points so I can have more food :D

I just had a stir-fry, 5 points for the whole thing and I didn't even get halfway through!
Well, it was probably more like 6 because of the oil (I made it as if I was on Core, so had 2tsp of oil instead of low-fat spray!)

So, today:
3 points for lunch (ryvita with cheese and ham)
3 points for snacks (grapes and polos)
3 points for dinner (stir-fry)
0.5 points for dessert (mini milk :D)

Leaving me with 8.5 points for rice krispies and mini milks :D
Yay! I love points ^.^ I also love Core, but hey ho, I can switch in a week's time :p

x

Woohoo, 9st 7.4 this morning, so hopefully I'll have an STS on Monday.

Lowww blood sugar! :(
I'm having to resort to the chocolate :p

x

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

9st 6.4 this morning!

I have NO idea how that happened, but I think it's just reinforced the belief that points works better for me :D

I ate 18.5 points yesterday, so it goes to show, you can overeat a lil and lose weight :D

Though I'm going to be having 17.5 points today!

x

OK, that is RIDICULOUS.

I just re-weighed myself because I wasn't sure whether it was 6.4 or 6.2, well, now I'm 9st 5.8!

Someone stop me! :p

I'm still going to weigh myself after my shower though

Just finishing my food diary for yesterday and now I'm confused, cause I'm sure I went over by 0.5 points, but I'm sure I only had 2 mini milks, in which case I'd be 0.5 points UNDER...
Ah well, I'll still go with being over, it's better to eat a point less than a point more, right? (as long as that's not multiplied by about 5, but I could never only eat 13 points :p)

x

Uh oh - it's that time of year :D
I have to write my personal statement, and more to the point, I have to write it by the end of today :p

I have a meeting with my personal tutor on Thursday and I'm hoping it'll be just about there by then, so I can get it sent off ^.^

But I want it checking over by my dad's boss (he works at the local private school, who regularly get people into Oxbridge.)

So I have to get it done tonight :eek:
I probably shouldn't be on here ;)

I've got into a habit - I always used to go downstairs for something to eat, and not know what, and it generally used to end up as a cookie or something, well now it's a can of diet coke instead :D
That's a good thing, right? :p

x

^^^ very good thing. You are doing great!

Aha. Ahahahaha.

Well, having been good all day, I then rediscovered some chocolate and, yep, you guessed it.
So I'm probably about 10-20 points over :eek:
And it's my WI tomorrow :eek:

Though if I've gained, I guess it's my own fault.
I've got the notion in my head that Christmas is forever away and I have ages to lose this weight, so it doesn't matter if I have that extra chocolate or that extra bit of chicken...

Hmph.
I'm going to buckle down and be GOOD, all week this week.

That's my new goal :D
I'm going to stick to my points for a whole week!

Well my personal statement is now written. Admittedly it's 1000 characters short, but I really can't think of any more reasons for wanting to do maths! And it flows pretty well, so to add any more it would look weird. And people get into Oxbridge with statements as long as mine. So I should be OK.

And I'm sort of up to date with my maths work - I've gotten my head around binomial distributions in an afternoon (whereas it's taken my class 2 weeks) so I may be a bit behind tomorrow, but I should be OK.

And hopefully (!) my further maths teachers will have actually posted the work they *said* they were going to post last week and when I turned up on Friday, lo and behold, it wasn't in the office. (I do further maths at a different school.)

Wow, long post.
I need to get to bed :D

I have no idea how I'm going to cope with the lack of sleep thing - I get about 10-11 hours normally, but tonight I'll probably get 8 if that :eek:

x

Okay!
LOL This took me about 20 minutes to read! And You have done so Well Chick!! You should be so Proud of yourself! I Wish i was a size 8!

But remember to weight yourself at the same time each day, otherwise you will weight differently from water retention etc! Keep up the good work hun!

Okay!
LOL This took me about 20 minutes to read! And You have done so Well Chick!! You should be so Proud of yourself! I Wish i was a size 8!

But remember to weight yourself at the same time each day, otherwise you will weight differently from water retention etc! Keep up the good work hun!

I wish I was a size 8 too (in Primark, anyway, since that's where I get most of my clothes from! :p)
I'm not *quite* there yet, but I reckon, a few more lbs and I will be :D

I always weigh myself in the morning, after having a wee, in my pjs :D

Though my WI is on an evening, but their scales always say I'm 1-2lbs lighter than my scales say! :D

Wish me luck, WI in an hour and my scales say 9st 7.6, so I might've lost 2lbs this week :eek:
Which I totally don't deserve :eek:

Well my personal statement is written, I'm back at cadets tonight for the first time in about a month, eek, and then we're off to the pub since it's the warrant officer's last night (joins the RAF in a week or 2) and then it'll be the traditional trip to ASDA :D
I've missed that! (The ASDA trip and the pub, not cadets. :p)

I have 3 points left to play with, so I may treat myself to a real Coke :eek:
Though I generally tend to snack on whatever I bought at ASDA when we're in the car talking, so maybe I'll save them until later :eek:

I was just thinking, 'what if I don't eat all my points before I get in? I'll have to shove a mini roll down my neck fast!'
But actually - I could just save them! Silly me :eek:

x

Oooh, I've gained 0.5 lbs lol.

Maybe something to do with the 2 cans of diet coke I had just before the meeting :p
But it just means my loss next week will be bigger :)

Ahaha, last night.

Well. I had 2 points left when we left cadets for the pub, which was great, enough for half a pint then a hot chocolate when I got in.
I never learn. My friend thought it was a great idea to buy me a drink, of the alcoholic variety, so me being good said, well, OK, since it's your last night I'll have a vodka and diet coke (0.5 points over.)

I escaped before he could get me another one ;)

But then I thought it was a really good idea to eat some chocolate that was in my friends car :eek:

And then I thought it was an even better idea to eat a packet of WW cookies , so all in all, I was about 8 points over. :eek:

16 points/day for 4 days, if I want to recover this (which I REALLY should).

Sigh :sigh:

At least I didn't start eating bread or something REALLY stupid. :p

You're doing really, really well JenniKay! You're at my goal now so I'm jeeeeaaaalous! x ;)

Heh, I wish I felt like I was doing well! :p
I keep binging on chocolate and losing weight, which you may all think is a good thing, but in the long run it's really not! :cool:
Hmm.

x

Back