Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

Yes black cats is the way to go lol even my mother in law thins she will dress up coz all she needs to wear is black and some cat ears

Im drained of all diet motivation...I havent been naughty today but only 4 days till WI... not going great even if it isnt going awful

Thinking of nothing but the dress and the wedding lol I think the worry is making me want to eat rubbish namely those new chocolaes that are cornflakes and raisins covered in choccy... Im sure I could make them at home for less points..

how hard can melted choccy cornflakes and raisins be to make lol

those chocolate things sound yum.. are they a new chocolate bar? good for you for not eating one though - think of the dress - you will look amazing on your day - you will! :D

How are you feeling today hun? Hope ur not feeling too ill and some of ur motivation has come back to say hello.

Has the motivation kicked in for the weekend?

Not really everyone...Im still not feeling in the zone... Im no pigging out but Im not doing a lot to help myself lose weight and I know Im not

My food for today...I have eaten 9 McDonalds chicken nuggets thats it.. I had a diet coke with them ... Ooooooo lol
Since I was sick on wednesday Ive lost my will to eat and Im full of cold so Im just not feeling like eating.. I dont have esource or my eating out book as it seems to have wondered off into messy house land ..How many points is 9 chicken nuggets? I get 26 a day so Im sure Im ok but I just thought Id ask

that really doesnt sound like healthy eating, aww hun i hope u feel better soon :(

sorry hon. i don't have any motivation to offer as i'm finding it so hard myself at the moment.

but you will regret it if you go on a foody plan and don't stick with it.

hope you feel better soon.

abz xx

Hiya :wave_cry:
i cant give you any motivation either(sorry)..:(
The chix nuggets are 6½ points.

So Im having a rubbish week with food not eating alot but what I have eaten hasnt been too healthy.. I feel like a huge balloon its weigh in day tomorrow and Im expecting to be huge..No idea what I think Im doing with myself seem to be on self destruct mode...
On a posititive note I have been decorating and decluttering my house. My living room looks great and so clear and tidy..offically I can open my front door to people and let them in my living room they just have to close there eyes as they wall past the stairs as I havent finished them yet... all other rooms should also be avoided but Im so happy that people sould so far come in and sit down and I wouldnt feel embarassed.

On the diet side of things hmmmm well I have to take control of myself ...I feel like I need a week of fruit and veg to detox... Im going to go stock up on some yummy food...
I think I need to start sky plusing biggest loser as when I used to watch that it motivated me to go the gym everyday...

Hmm 4lb gain this week oops

probably because you havent been eating enough. just get yourself back on the wagon of normal eating and try and eat at least 22 of your points each day xxx

coming off total food replacement wont have helped ...roll on next weeks loss

true, your body will need time to adjust. just keep at it and i'm sure you'll be fine

Back