Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Day 3 already Chels that's fantastic. Nandos sounds like a good idea for Wednesday.

Agreed!

We'll be wanting details on date!

Going great Chels! Whoop to new fella... and yes, Nando's is a good call.

Good luck with your new start GE, hope all is going well so far!

xxx

Day 5 and yesterday was a real trial. Had a migraine on Sunday which pretty much floored me until yesterday and my body/brain was screaming out for hot food. Gave into it but only slightly and reckon I came in at about 1,000 cals for the day so not too much damage done. Today I have had 2 shakes, a piece of chicken breast with a small amount of cauliflower and will have a third shake soon. Trying to be good with the water but find that side of things difficult. I may even treat myself to a hot water with the fruit flavouring........its just all sex, drugs and rock and roll with me lol. Hunger has definitely not been so bad today so hopefully I have broken the back of the glycogen-ridding and the big K fairy has arrived.

I hope everyone is ok? xx

Well done for hanging in there. I'm thinking you should be in ketosis by now. I hope your head is better.

We'll done Chels. I think maybe the big K is here today for me as I am not so hungry as I have been. Had I small Cadbury cream egg chocolate last night that some one offered to me but don't think it did much harm, still more than a pound off since yesterday. Must try harder. Other than that 100%.

Week 1 hasn't been perfect but I have lost 5lbs. Also 1" off bust, 1" off waist, 1" off hips, 1" off thighs and .5" off arms. So far, so good.

How is everyone else doing?

Well done Chels, I've not really started yet, still faffing about, Just ordered 2 weeks supply of SNS and already had some supplies, so I have about 3 weeks worth, so I'm aiming to restart on Monday, we are out at the weekend with friends so I'm low carb-ing until then.

Week 1 hasn't been perfect but I have lost 5lbs. Also 1" off bust, 1" off waist, 1" off hips, 1" off thighs and .5" off arms. So far, so good.

How is everyone else doing?

Amazing loss! Very impressed!

Well done Chels, I've not really started yet, still faffing about, Just ordered 2 weeks supply of SNS and already had some supplies, so I have about 3 weeks worth, so I'm aiming to restart on Monday, we are out at the weekend with friends so I'm low carb-ing until then.

I'm treading water... I need to COMMIT!

Morning Lou - way to go on the weight loss. Well done you.

My partying is now all over and I ned to get rid of my more than 9 lbs bloat that has returned in the last 6 months.
SW for me though so I'll be a tad slower than you methinks :giggle:

Morning Lou - way to go on the weight loss. Well done you.

My partying is now all over and I ned to get rid of my more than 9 lbs bloat that has returned in the last 6 months.
SW for me though so I'll be a tad slower than you methinks :giggle:

So glad the party went well and that you had a good time. The thing is with your little gain...........it might take you a bit longer but you have reached goal before and maintained for a long time, so you know that you can do it. I have never had that luxury of getting to target...I always self-destruct, so in all probability you will get there before me lol xx

. . . so in all probability you will get there before me lol xx
I doubt it chica - I'm really struggling and the final 9 lbs to get to target took me 51 bleddy weeks!!!!!
That's almost a year!!!!! :eek:
I am determined to do it by Xmas if I possibly can. How about joining me in a little private challenge?
If your stats are right you've got 16 lbs to go to get to 10st !

Last edited:
Morning Lou,

I hope you're hanging in there. How'd the blind date go? (You did have one, didn't you?)

I doubt it chica - I'm really struggling and the final 9 lbs to get to target took me 51 bleddy weeks!!!!!
That's almost a year!!!!! :eek:
I am determined to do it by Xmas if I possibly can. How about joining me in a little private challenge?
If your stats are right you've got 16 lbs to go to get to 10st !

Oooh er, a private challenge........trouble is, I've lost my diet head over the last few days. Long story short. Life 'happened' nothing major but left me feeling like FML!!! I took it out on a pile of carbs. Must get back into the zone. So what is the challenge Bev? How many lbs? How many weeks (months)? hahaha

Morning Lou,

I hope you're hanging in there. How'd the blind date go? (You did have one, didn't you?)

Morning Mel.........actually its evening now. Blind date didn't go at all. Asks me out for dinner then I don't here another thing from him. Weird. What was the point of asking? The older I get, the less I know!!!

Hope everything is going ok Chels

Hi Trisha, all ok. Fair to middling but having a bit of a struggle to be honest. Things go a bit wrong and I start to question as to whether or not being slim would make any difference and then I self-sabotage. On and on it goes...............

Hope you are ok. Indeed, I hope everyone is ok and thanks for stopping by xxxxxxxxxx

image-560290191.jpg

Oooh er, a private challenge........trouble is, I've lost my diet head over the last few days. Long story short. Life 'happened' nothing major but left me feeling like FML!!! I took it out on a pile of carbs. Must get back into the zone. So what is the challenge Bev? How many lbs? How many weeks (months)? hahaha
You can get back into it chica - life's a pain and don't I know it. That's why I've put this on - it's all since mum's hospitalisation in April and I've just lost the will to really keep things in control since then.

I really want to lose this gain! All 9¼ lbs of it. I'd like to do it by Xmas - but know that is unrealistic really as I lose so blumin' slowly.
So I want to lose 4¼ lbs by Xmas - so 11 WIs for me, less than ½ lb a week.
And . . . I want to be back at target by Easter - so a further 5 lbs and 16 WIs, again wll less than ½ lb a weekc.
Hows about you match me in getting to that 10 st target. That's your final 16 lbs in 27 weeks.
Should be achievable - especially if you stick to CD.

You can do it mum, just stay strong :)

Don't put any pressure on yourself. Just casually think about what you want to achieve, and then try and take baby steps to do that xxx

Back