Step 1 Sole Source + Paradise lost, regained yadda yadda...back to try again

Hey hey

I'm still here well returned haha!!

I've just started following slim and save as it is much better for me ££wise

Not been able to read all posts as on phone and hurts my eyes haha!!

Berryred kisses

Thanks for the inspirational words Mel. Much appreciated x

You can get back into it chica - life's a pain and don't I know it. That's why I've put this on - it's all since mum's hospitalisation in April and I've just lost the will to really keep things in control since then.

I really want to lose this gain! All 9¼ lbs of it. I'd like to do it by Xmas - but know that is unrealistic really as I lose so blumin' slowly.
So I want to lose 4¼ lbs by Xmas - so 11 WIs for me, less than ½ lb a week.
And . . . I want to be back at target by Easter - so a further 5 lbs and 16 WIs, again wll less than ½ lb a weekc.
Hows about you match me in getting to that 10 st target. That's your final 16 lbs in 27 weeks.
Should be achievable - especially if you stick to CD.

Life eh Bev? Rightio, you're on.. surely even I can manage 16lbs in 27 weeks!!! Head down and back on it tomorrow........today is a bit too late unfortunately. Oops :(

You can do it mum, just stay strong :)

Don't put any pressure on yourself. Just casually think about what you want to achieve, and then try and take baby steps to do that xxx

Thanks Jess, I will do that...........love you lots xxx

Hey hey

I'm still here well returned haha!!

I've just started following slim and save as it is much better for me ££wise

Not been able to read all posts as on phone and hurts my eyes haha!!

Berryred kisses

Hello Berryred, good to see you. How has things been? Have you got a diary going?

Life eh Bev? Rightio, you're on.. surely even I can manage 16lbs in 27 weeks!!! Head down and back on it tomorrow........today is a bit too late unfortunately. Oops :(

Yayyyyy to a little private challenge. Tomorrow it is - thank god. Been out for another celebratory lunch for Mr Pom today and final one is on on Saturday night. That'll be 2 whole weeks of partying! :cry: Dread to think what the scales will say.

Yayyyyy to a little private challenge. Tomorrow it is - thank god. Been out for another celebratory lunch for Mr Pom today and final one is on on Saturday night. That'll be 2 whole weeks of partying! :cry: Dread to think what the scales will say.

Blimmin' heck!! Two weeks of partying........I definitely couldn't cope with that!. Well, 19:11 BST and I have been very good all day up until now. I have one more shake to have. Two shakes during the day and tuna with some salad leaves for dinner. Hopefully the scales will start to go down. How are you doing Bev? x

Blimmin' heck!! Two weeks of partying........I definitely couldn't cope with that!. Well, 19:11 BST and I have been very good all day up until now. I have one more shake to have. Two shakes during the day and tuna with some salad leaves for dinner. Hopefully the scales will start to go down. How are you doing Bev? x

Well done!

Still struggling a bit. 2 weeks of naughty stuff and I just want to gobble more - rather than get back to healthy fruit and veg :cry:
Scales going up and down like a yo-yo. But I think they need new batteries! :8855:

Morning Bev!

Go get some batteries and then do what you do best -- rein it in.

Afternoon Chels, how is it going? I'm very up and down at the moment

Been awful Trish and I have explained in brief on your thread. Took consolation in food. Lots of it and all rubbish and I am feeling ashamed of myself to be honest. Awful, awful, awful!!! I will bounce back though - bounce being the operative word xx

Well, the good news is that my niece is out of danger and on a regular ward now. She is still under observation but getting better. What a turnaround from Monday. We really did think we were going to lose her as she was critical, on a ventilator and in the highest ICU. My eating was atrocious and I have a 2lb gain to show for it but I am still 3lbs less than when I started so not too horrendous.

Have a fab Thursday everyone

Great news. It'll come back off. Priorities.

Afternoon Lou - so glad you niece is improving.
And as Mel said - priorities. The 2 lbs will come off again as soon as you get back on the shakes.

Hi mummy :)

Just dropping in to say I hope you're ok xx just get back on track when you can. You can do this :) Think of christmas, and pretty sparkly dresses and feeling good :) xx

(I'll join you NEXT Christmas with my 9st 7lb body lol! It's a bit pre-occupied at the moment!)

Love you lots xxxx

Jess xxx

Hi, all good news re my niece. I got a text from her OH this morning to say that she was now at home. On the night she was rushed in as an emergency she was going to take a sleeping pill as she was in so much pain. Surgeon said that had she taken that pill she would have delayed getting to hospital and almost certainly would now be dead!! Matter of minutes away apparently. Scary.

In other news, I had a dreadful sickness and the other end bug and felt like death myself yesterday and all last night and am still feeling pretty rotten to be honest. Trying to have a little bit of food just starts up the pain again. So feeling a bit sorry for myself. Scales haven't budged, so still just a couple of ounces under 158lbs.

Hope you are all well. xxx

Great news that you niece is now home. Sorry that you have been poorly too :cry:
Just make sure you get enough liquid chica if it's been coming out of both ends - so to speak! :8855:

Great news that you niece is now home. Sorry that you have been poorly too :cry:
Just make sure you get enough liquid chica if it's been coming out of both ends - so to speak! :8855:

Thanks Bev.........certainly out of both ends. I thought I would be 5 - 6 lbs down this morning. Nope........not a ruddy ounce!!! xx

Thanks Bev.........certainly out of both ends. I thought I would be 5 - 6 lbs down this morning. Nope........not a ruddy ounce!!! xx
That's the law of the sod in action I'm afraid. You never knowm something might shift tomorrow . . .
but lets hope it's not more of the same as before :8855:

Back