Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

So Ive been reading my diary back and relising the obvious truth... I was 17st 10lbs on the 27th March and so April may as well never happened....silly though that the day after I got to 17st 10lbs I went to Atkins and then I popped off to Lipotrim if Id stayed on eating and gym id of been alot smaller by now
silly me grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
oh well bought a new WW pedometer and I am going to the gym this week.. and I am going to eat well ... Thats alot of I am going to's but I AM I AM I AM I AM

Good 4 u! and if u don't, im here to give u a kick up the backside :p

Hiya, sorry you have been struggling..Try to put that 4lbs out of the way and focus on a loss, not necessarily that 4lb, maybe just a pound, but a loss is what you are aiming for...
Try to picture yourself in that smaller wedding dress, It's a very stressful time planning a wedding and I found it unbelievably hard to lose weight before my wedding..But I can tell you that everytime I look at my wedding pics now I am gutted that I didn't lose more weight before the day :(....Yep I felt like a princess on the day, regardless of how overweight I was, but now nearly a year later I do so wish I had of tried harder :(

You WILL do this, I am avaliable for bum whipping whenever you need it :D xxx

All this bum slapping is a definite motivation :p

I was thinking of getting a WW pedometer, would love to hear how you find it

Ive hit healthy on the pedometer and Ive booked my familymoon so I have more motivation now.....

Im going to FLORIDA YAY!!!!!!!!!!! (28th June 2010) so not only do I have till the wedding to get as healthy as I can I have till we go to florida to get to my ideal weight and to goal....

I went out for Lunch with Ste but I didnt take my eating out book out with me... I was in wetherpoons and I tried to pick well came home and it was 15 points ive used which isnt bad but equally not great but looking at the eating out book I picked one of the best meals I could have done....
Only got 5 points left for tea so hmmmm off to kitchen to try and find low point options

Hi

Ohhh I love Florida ... but have made a decision to not go back until I'm thin .... all that shopping is just going to waist when I'm stuck with the fat shops .... plus allthat walking round the parks etc killed me last time!

Hope you enjoy your 5point dinner whatever you end up with!

Twigs
xx

I have till next years summer so I should be slim woooooooo
will give me another reason to stay motivated after the wedding.. Ive just been working out if I lost 2lbs a week how much I could possibly lose b4 my final dress fitting at the end of October.. I think I could get to 52lbs lighter which would make me 14 stone... I would love to get to 14 stone that would be amazing... So thats my aim now as I think my other aim was getting unobtainable ...so its a new start and a new goal

I had a gorgeous tea worked out at 4 1/2 points in total

I had quorn mince with WW pasta sauce thrown in was lots of veg that needed using up so I had a huge mixture (grated carrot, beetroot, cougette, cucumber, mushrooms) for pudding I had strawberries pear and lemon ww yogurt...
Mixture tea but yummy filling and low points

Yes motivation back and present... I watched Clare from Steps on BBC3 last night losing lots of weight in the run up to her wedding... I want to do it too lol JUst cant seem to get myself in the gym 6 to 8 hours a day... or id do a biggest loser on myself lol

if i could afford it and didnt work id be there with you lol

Ive finished working now and I have gym membership Im just lazy and havent worked out how u could possibly stay in gym all day and what food you would eat to be able to do that...

Im going to have to kick myself in...just took my measurements and they have gone up...not that that would be a surprise as I have gained weight but OMG dress day very soon

So today has been another good day.... I had the evening munchies but I went and made a zero point salad and filled myself up... Im watching biggest loser uk and it seems to be giving me alot of motivation...still not been to the gym but Ive worn my pedometer and my steps are up from yesterday... 6475 steps 2.81 miles 1.5 acivity points gained
Night night x

what side is the biggest loser on? im getting sky on saturday so i can watch it then :D

Its on itv at 4pm so you could sky plus it if u have the plus box

oooh may have to do that :) soo excited that im getting sky plus, all i can think about till saturday lol.

5 days till your tracker says 6mths how exciting, Ive had a sneak on scales looks like Im losing again YAY just have to keep it going in right direction....

Well done :) even tho ur naughty sneaking on the scales. I did it this morning too and looks like i may have lost a small amount lol.

Back