Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

tut tut on the scale hopping but well done that its going the right direction ;)

Hiya

I saw the Big Fat Wedding thingy too - she looked great at the end didn't she?!

Love biggest loser ... prefer the Aussie and US ones though, they seem to lose a lot more weight.

Baronessvongogo: There's a repeat of an Aussie Biggest Loser that's just started on Sky Real Lives ... so something else to add to your Sky+!

Twigs
xx

woohoo lots of programmes 4 me to watch now that i have the power!

So another great day...Im really tired though... My pedometer is saying I have gained 3 activity points ( most of which gained by going up and down stairs) and its night time and I have 6 points left... Had a great food day... My mum came to stay yesterday (she has been doing ww for a year now and has gone from 23st 7lbs to 18st 7lbs) so I have been showing off by making lots of healthy food... been very motivated though.

I have spent the day tidying cleaning and decorating... my bedroom is now offically cerise pink... Hubby to be isnt happy lol but he loves it really... so I now have a finished bedroom and living room... I still have the woodwork to do in the bathroom and the hall and then Im done for a bit ..then its tidy tidy tidy... I need a skip all this decluttering is doing nothing for my front garden....

Another good day behind me... I feel like I must have been up and down the stairs so many times but Ive only gained 1 activity point so I cant have done as much as yesterday... Im really tired though ..Im going back to the gym on monday to start doing a clare from steps on my butt lol... decided that the gym will be my job for the next so many weeks as I am no longer working and Im contracted to the gym till sept so I might as well use it... will be doing my own version of biggest loser without someone to shout at me...

sounds like a great plan babes :D shake that ass :)

i have often thought of getting a pedometer but they can be really unreliable so i haven't wanted to spend the money. what is the ww one like? do you count 3 steps for one and no steps for 10 every now and again?

abz xx

I think the WW pedometer is good but I just let it get on with its job no idea if its counting my steps right but its just nice to see it convert the steps into activity points...makes you feel like you have done something healthy even if your just tidying and decorating... It seems to take your weight into account because I seem to gain more points for doing less than alot of the girls on here... So great about ur dress fitting...You must be so excited now that time is ticking on...

So another great food day is nearly to an end and Ive definately had my five a day fruit and veg... today I have had blueberries strawberries, pear, banana, apple, celery, lettuce, radish, pepper, cucumber, corgette, mushroom, carrott..... thats a lot of different fruit and veg in one day lol. I had got rid of three bags of big clothes today and Ive kept one pair of jeans for that classic huge trousers pic when Ive done...its already very impressive as I stood there this morning with my big jeans pulled out enough to fit one of my kids in with me.. YAY I can use my wardrobe again...not many clothes in there anymore but oh well honeymoon to save for xx

DIY Biggest loser challenge: Day 1 = 4 hours completed

WI day today and I lost 5 lbs I also went back to the gym finally today and I was there from 11am till 3pm ...I must admit I wasnt going hard at it the whole time I was there but I was doing different tasks and I did 30mins swimming without stopping or putting my foot on the floor....

Last edited:
well done honey. and that's a fabulous loss :D :D

can't wait to find out how you do. keep it up!! are you going to go to the gym every day then?

i think if you have the time and the membership it will definately be worth it!!

abz xx

Congrats on you WI results, 5ibs is fab xx

DIY biggest loser mission: Day 2

So today Ive got a busy day ahead and I have decided that if I go full at it all day everyday I may hurt myself...(plus my whole body is killing from yesterday lol)

So I have decided that for this week at least I will do a full on day followed by a lesser day... so yesterday being the full on day ...todays plan is to try and do as much as I can while I pay bills do housework and sort out stuff and then later I am going to go swimming for an hour. I have my pedometer on and I have strapped anckle weights to my legs to try and increase the impact of my walking...

Wednesday I have a personal trainer session (thats gonna hurt lol) and it will be classed as my full on day lol :D

Just got back from the council office and the shops...having thought that I would have to make my own tutu for my friends hen night I have managed to buy one and i fits YAY...last halloween I didnt fit any of them so HORRAY!!!!

Last edited:
DIY Biggest loser challege: Day 2 6 miles walking and 1hr swim

:DHiya All:D
I dragged my son off for a walk this evening having walked round all day I decided I wanted more on my pedometer... I made him walk around 1/2 of Newton-le-willows 4 miles in total...poor little boy... lol so that makes a total of 6.01 miles 13867 steps and 5.5 activity points. I also went swimming for an hour today... The ankle weights seem to have worked my legs hard all day when I took them off a few mins ago my legs felt so light.. I must admit Vicky has told me that using a large pavement outside the council offices as a aerobics step was a little looney but hey if it helps lose inches..

sounds like you are going great guns honey. keep it up :D

was catching up on watching the biggest loser last night and was thinking of your regime :)

abz xx

Hiya

Your Biggest Loser regime seems to be working great!! Will you also be filming your WI so we can all watch the results? :D

Twigs
xx

lol that would be cool, il film u at the meeting on monday and stick it on youtube, of course adding the dramatic tension music and the big cheers when u lose :)

maybe we will keep away from weigh ins being filmed lol... I think Im going to put on this week from all the exercise but if I lose inches who cares... Ive got into a very small pair of trousers today and Im sure its the excercise... Why does it have to rain boo hiss.. going to the gym very soon to see the personal trainer...very scared as the last one was a male version of angie on biggest loser.. but hey this is a new one so I can hope lol Im just shocked that they are giving me two sessions I missed out on when the old PT left YAY

Hi

Hope the new trainer was okay ... I'd burst into tears if someone shouted at me the way Angie does ... either that or hit them :D

Twigs
xx

Back