Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

DIY Biggest loser challenge: Day 3 - 1hr gym/1hr swim

So I survived my PT session at the gym. Hes going to write me a programme but it was great to compare my Stats since sept... I had 54% body fat in sept and it is now 47%... never thought Id be happy about having a body fat % of 47 but Im really really happy... He made me do circuit training (very biggest loser like) I also swam for 1 hour wooooo

Mmmmm so what happens when you try and do a biggest loser and have a trainer kick your butt???

Well the answer is you pull all the muscles you didnt know you had and eat rubbish... ( not going so well) Hope to get back on the healthy side of food and get back in the gym Monday after I rest ...

Mrs B I thought I was the only one.. Ive sore arms today it must have been all the typing I did yesterday ;)

Hope you get back on track soon xxx

well done on your weight loss mrs hill2b!

if i wake up earlier tomorrow morning, i might atempt 30mins at swimming and take the dogs out on a long walk in the afternoon , i dont think i could handle a PT lol, it be like being in the army asalt course lol

small world, your from the same town as me too lol xx

cool nice to meet you skinny minx wannabe...I actually live in Newton le Willows...

So people I know Ive been missing but Ive been making gifts for my bridesmaids ushers etc etc
Im going to try and put them on my pics ... go have a look Im very proud of them....

Im back well I am so far today... cant say much about Thur to sun though it was a disaster.... But Im due on I think so that maybe my excuse for constant chocolate craving

Good luck then :) i can't say anything cos i was eating cake yesterday :S

yesterday I was good all day had fruit for breakie then got busy so I didnt eat for ages the got to 7pm and realised hadnt eaten since brakfast so we had fish and chips for tea (wasnt nice either)

It sucks doesnt it, when ur being naughty and it doesn't even taste nice

So another day and I have been good YAY!!!!
Been busy writing wedding invites tonight..Im doing them really early to try and save postage as I need to send people info on the hotel rooms....

Goodmorning All
So at last I have been able to go to the hairdressers and have my fringe fixed after the evil previous hairdresser killed it by cutting it upwards and missing bits ...so YAY I look human enough to live again. Jus in time as I have the first hen night of many on Friday. I cant wait as I havent seen my friends since Sept and hopefully they will notice the weight loss... everyone else is begining to not say anything as Ive been in the 17s for ages now (well thats what it feels like)

Hey MrsH whats with hairdressers and fringes at the moment? Glad to hear that you are looking a bit more normal ;)

Dont say anything to you friends, but Im sure they will notice your loss.. oh that will be such a confidence booster!!!

Afternoon...Im still about but I had to make a cake topper for someones wedding so I have been a busy bee.. Just mad my first ever pony... It keeps flling over Grrrr.. waiting for the customer to ok it and then I can make it hard so it wont fall anymore.. at the moment its lying sideways feeling sorry for itself lol
Im suppose to be going to my sister in laws for her to attack my eyebrows ready for this hen do tomorrow but why Im bothering when I will have a silly neon tutu on making me look huge lol

i can't stand hen parties like that. a bit of fun is one thing but making everybody look ridiculous,and then drunk and ridiculous just annoys the hell out of everybody else that's out...

i'm sure the horsey will work out very well babes :D

abz xx

How was ur hen do? i ended up on one myself lol, as a last minute addition, im a good gap filler :) no pink tutus tho, just pink wigs.

It was sooooo funny but OMG I was so drunk I hate to think how much I drank and the cals/points involved...but dont really care life for living and I lived.... pity only got one week till dress ordering day but ill just have to be super super good his week

Last edited:
Back