Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

Thought Id show you all my little Monsters
Rob is 9 Matty is 6 and Katie is 4
Look innocent but dont be fooled

Awh.......

Oh well so this weekend has turned out to be very very naughty
had a surprise barb Q yesterday who'd of thought we'd have good weather.... But oh well was fun!! But weigh today was not...17st 9lbs AHHHHHHH!!!!!! and dress day only days away.... Oh dear... How do I convince the shop I want to order a smaller dress when Im up 7lbs since they saw me two months ago... OH DEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

to be honest hon i would get one that fits and then pay for it to be altered. how long until it gets fitted?

Have to order it sat and then I have till first week in november till the fittings... But as you know my evil wedding dress makers have strange ideas when it comes to sizing... I just dont think they will be able to alter the size 26 down enough.... Especially if I get my act together

Well I read somewhere they can alter it two sizes either way, so if you get a size 22/24 then they can let it out if they have to (which I'm sure they wouldn't!) and then you can lose 4 dress sizes :) Plus it'll be a huge incentive.

Im already on the edge of a size 22...I now have one inch to lose of my bust to fit the 22 (But they dont do a 24) and the size 22 is really a size 18 but called a 22 so its all very odd... but either way I would like to order the dress that measures 42 inches around the fullest part of bust and I currently measure 43 inches... last time I went to shop it measured 45 inches so Im not doing too bad
OMG I hate wedding dress shopping...sorry for boring all with this stress lol

have you bought the bra you're going to be wearing under it hon as that makes a massive difference too...

abz xx

not yet abzI still have 6 months till the wedding and by then god knows what size bra I will need...seen some beautiful bridal underwear in the simply yours catalogue

I really dont want to go the shop... Do you think a wedding dress would just turn up if I didnt go the shop

no honey. you are going to have to bite the bullet and go to the shop. just don't mention your weight. they won't know you've gained a wee bit. in fact they may not even remember you saying you were going to lose. they see hundreds of people. just go and get a dress that fits you and looks fabulous :)

abz xx

So I am going to start again today....

Day One..

Been to Tesco and bought lots of lovely fruit and veg... no excuse to eat rubbish now

good luck hun with your restart :) and don't worry about saturday, it will be all alright in the end

So I am going to start again today....

Day One..

Been to Tesco and bought lots of lovely fruit and veg... no excuse to eat rubbish now

BEST OF LUCK!!!!

so its nearly order dress day and not to jinx it but I think the gods are being kind to be I weighed in this morning 8lbs lighter Im sure one day being good cant really do that do you but I do feel that the TOTM bloat feeling has left me just in time so although I know my WI on thur will not be a loss of so much if I can only keep it off during tomorrow I will be happy.... Im taking my sis in law to be with me and she will make them order the size 22 dress for me I know I can fit it by nov :) What lovely weather we have had today it made me take the dog out lots for walks so I am feeling much more on track... Im going on holiday on Monday so I hope I can keep it up...Im going to take lots of food with me that I can eat though as we are staying in a caravan so I'll just have to make sure that when we eat out I make the right choice.. Fingers crossed for tomorrow xx

Well done - yes it is possible to shed that amount of water in a day and you will measure fewer inches too

good luck with the choosing and fitting - its your dress - its your day - dont be bullied into something you dont want - if they try that go to another shop :)
great decision to take SiL with you

H xx

Well last night I found it hard to sleep but it wasnt because of bad dreams over the dress for once HORRAY nope brain is now on to dreaming about no one turning up to my hen do.... lol

Nightmare at the moment my bridesmaid has paid for 21 tickets to the birdcage club in manchester and although a few people have paid her back Im now at the point were people are suddenly saying there not sure if they can go....wouldnt mind but last week before she bought the tickets they all were posistive they were coming... oh well Im sure it will all work out but did it have to happen the same week my BMs car engine fell out so now shes paid out lots for tickets and needs to get a new car oh dear

oh honey. that's really naff!!

you are right it will all work out well and the dress will be wonderful :)

Back