Jennys Diary now shes back to points AGAIN lol

well the dress is now ordered so theres no going back I have ordered the size 26..after all my panic...I decided to slow my weight loss and just loose a bit... dress shop ladies pointed out that the size 26 is actually size 20 dress size if I was to go to debenhams and buy a dress... and they will be able to take it nearly 2 sizes if needed... Had a size 26 zip up style on today and it easily fastened and would need taking in already so thats good... the next size down being what they call a size 22 is actually a shop size 16 SCARY lol so Im glad I didnt order the size 22....

Why is it they size wedding dresses as they do
it doesnt seem to make any sense does it

I am so glad you are happy with your choice - and its great it can be altered to such a degree :)

Hiya All
Well Im back from my holiday and it looks like my attempts to be good followed by some slip ups means that I have actually managed to stay the same weight YAY so on with starting my diet properly...

Hiya all so how are you all I know Abz has been poorly.... I have a few days before I do the race for life I think I will be walking it I havent trained enough to run it and plus I have a bad blister so if I run ill kill my feet so anyways I cant think what to write so start chatting x

I know OMG we're getting married lol

I lost 4lbs this week.. how amazing is that lol

Four pounds is fantastic
you will soon be where you want to be
well done
heres to another great loss next week

WOO HOO WELL DONE!!!

well done babes. all i've done is get FAT.

abz xx

now now Abz you are definately not fat and your going to look gorgeous in your wedding dress

when they finally get around to remembering to alter it *grumble grumble*

now i just have to panic about whether or not to get my hair done!! ha.

abz xx

Id get your hair done... I did mine myself last time I got married and I really wished id been able to have a hairdresser play wih some styles and do it for me. This time I have a hair dresser booked :)

So I have been to the gym today and I have actually done some excercise......

even though my weight has gone up and down and stayed the same my body fat percentage has gone down 5% since last month ..how odd but YAY!!!

I went off to the gym again today and did a body pump class it was fun hard work but good its like having a personal trainer with out the extra expense...def like being in biggest loser cant wait to do it again although my body may be unable to move tomorrow lol

Back