Jennys dukan adventure..

Hello my lovelies!

Straight in with the diary today: PV day...
B - dukan bread and philly extra light
L - chicken breast, ham, boiled egg and a bit of salad
D - steak, tomato and egg
S - probably have some jelly later!

Not too bad a day but I have been really hungry. Didn't get much time to eat with meetings all day.

Boss says there's a compulsory pub lunch on Friday. I'll avoid the carbs but it was meant to be a PP day. Will have the veg anyway. I also have a pre arranged night out for sausage and mash (we go every year) so I will have mash on Friday night. 2 weeks of angelic behaviour so one portion of mash won't kill me. Suppose Fridays going to be a PV (+mash) day so might have two PP days in a row leading up to it.

Righty i'm off to sing with my fabulous soul choir!
J x

Oh you and Collette choir singer xxx Be strong and ditch the mash you wish you had after xxx

We're amateur to.. If you get bored you can check us out on our website. Google voices of the day! I used to wear a body media fit arm band all the time and I used to burn loads of calories during a rehearsal and tons during a performance. I put on a Tshirt I had for a gig this time last year earlier and I can get two of me in it, but them I am 3 and a half stone lighter!

Jeniferous said:
We're amateur to.. If you get bored you can check us out on our website. Google voices of the day! I used to wear a body media fit arm band all the time and I used to burn loads of calories during a rehearsal and tons during a performance. I put on a Tshirt I had for a gig this time last year earlier and I can get two of me in it, but them I am 3 and a half stone lighter!

Brill - were on you tube too - type in rock choir Westfield flashmob 3.30 pm

Brill fun!

Well it's a pp day today and here's the diary!

B - dukan bread
L - steak, chicken, ham
D - steak (again!) with a bit of soy and ginger
S - muller light Greek

Also managed to squeeze a really quick workout before I had to be back in town for a meeting. 20 mins alternating jogging/power walking and 15 mins weights and crunches. Then I realised I forgot a towel and had to rush home and shower in 5 mjns before heading back out! Hehe.. Poor planning seeing as I'm a project manager who's job is to plan!

Just making some dukan muffins, I made them before and didn't like them. Much preferred the bread but don't have the time to make it today.

In light of the two meals out I have planned on Friday I think I'll make tomorrow a second PP day an have a PV day on Friday.

Oh and the huge news is that my body finally seems to have adjusted and I actually managed to workout normally and I've had tons of energy today! :)

Hang on in the Jeniferous
I too had a good loss diring attack, then nothing, but lost a lb yesterday & feel smaller even though the scales is telling me different! Does that make sense?

Give your body a couple of days and things will move. Eat a chicken a day and it will move xxx

Well I had planned a second PP day because tomorrow I'm out so planned to switch days but I ended up having lunch out unexpectedly.

B - fat Greek Greek yoghurt
L - salad and ham (full fat ham but the best option by far!)
D - butternut squash wedges and chicken
S - muffin

So I'm having two PV days in a row which means the weekend will be PP's all round I think. Off to do another body pump class tonight so lots of exercise this week!

My tummy feels rubbish this week, really bloated! It'll be fine... Just need to get more water in (I'm still drinking 1.5litres + but I usually drink more)..

Well it's sausage and mash night tomorrow and pub lunch with work. I'll order chips and donate them to my boss. Had loads of temptation this week - Krispy Kreme at work and then a buffet lunch in another meeting, oh and cookies! I'm the only girl in my team so there's no politeness in hiding temptation away... They rub it in as much as possible!

Righty - best get my body pump gear on! :)

I managed it :) poured the chips straight on to my bosses plate. All ready for my sausage and mash treat now, yum yum. Offered to drive so no drinkies either.

Still in a rut and beginning to lose my patience in dukan. I lost 10 lbs in the first 8 days an in the last 5 day I've gained one. I've been at the gym a lot an worked hard so not lot lose anything is pretty depressing.

On the plus side I had my naughty sausage and mash last night, no pudding and no booze. I weighed in the same today and my ketostix reckon I'm in ketosis far more than I have ever been. Perhaps that one carb hit will remind my body that I'm not starving it?

Well is time to get up any go to body combat! :)

I don't think I could do 5 days without cracking.. I'm having two PP days this weekend and I'm going to try cutting down eggs and dairy to see if it helps. I have done two weights sessions this week too so I'm sure that my body composition will be changing even if the scales aren't.

I did have a revelation last night in the pub though - I AM NO LONGER THE FAT ONE! Now this isn't because I've got a new fat friend or a former skinny friend who became fatter than me - it's just that I am officially average. I'm a size 16 all over and probably edging into the 14's and that makes me normal ish. Now I don't want to be a size 16 and it's not good for my health but it was a good feeling!

First combat class since cutting carbs - it almost killed me. Seriously to the point where I couldn't get my body to keep up. Glad it's over and I can finally enjoy the weekend with my other half!

Back