Jennys dukan adventure..

B - boiled egg and galette
L - left over celeriac cottage pie
D - steak onions and peppers
S - probably have a bit of jelly later

Exercise - off to body pump tonight. That's three classes so far this week so I deserve some losses!

Started to make the cake for works bake sale.. Well it's actually caramel shortbread, I decided that if I smashed up biscuits with butter for the base and used condensed milk etc for the filling then there was less cooking and nothing too yummy smelling in the oven. There's a risk I eat the chocolate but there's just enough for the recipe so should be ok!

Keep going xxx

I didn't have any chocolate, I did 'test' the caramel on more than on occasion but 0.4lb down today so can't have been too bad!

Deliberately bought no money to work, I'll get harassed for being a Scrooge because it's for charity but it's the best way to avoid cake completely!

Feeling really run down this week, I've taken my multi vitamin and minerals every day but I'm showin signs of deficiencies :s slightly concerned!

Spoke to soon. There was one left and everyone told me all day how yummy it was.. Oh well one caramel shortbread won't kill me!

B - galette and egg
L - ham and bresaola
D - omelette with lean bacon and extra light Philly
Snack - one hell of a caramel shortbread!

I really really wanted to eat pizza tonight, not a greasy heavy takeaway one.. Just a crispy one with pesto and Parma ham. Mmmmmm but I made an omelette before I could pick up the phone or get to m&s.

No gym today - well earned rest before tomorrows combat class!

Great willpower Jen xxx be proud xxx

Well I stayed the same and feel much better for pizza. I suffer from a geographic tongue and since starting the diet it's been worse than ever, but it's feeling much better.

I always thought acidic foods caused it but I've not had any so it can't be that. Second thought was a vitamin b12 deficiency but I've been taking supplements and it's not helped.

I wonder whether it's dietary fat related? I mean I can't see how a lack of carbs could cause it but little to no fat perhaps? I don't know but I feel better, probably just a coincidence.

Making a big beef stew for tea, and some dukan bread to try break up the endless chicken this week!

I'm away half the week though which makes things difficult!

B - egg & half a galette
L - lean ham, teeny bit of half fat cheddar and a slice of dukan bread and a tomato
D - beef stew

The oh is off to the gym in a bit. I should go but I'm really sleepy. I was up at 5am to drive him to work then had some recording to do first thing and then I've spent the whole day cleaning up!

Tired!!!!

Didn't go to the gym and had an options hot chocolate. Really had cravings this weekend :(

This week could be interesting. Off to deal with my squatting tenant so staying with my parents for a few days. Mums done dukan herself so I'll probably be fine but then at the weekend I'm going to see the football in the company box which is a three course meal. I'm just going to try make sensible options (there are only two options so not much choice). I'll drive so I don't drink (6 weeks stone cold sober now) which will help.

Thing is thought that this is the first in a run of things up to Christmas. Hmm oh well I can only do my best and keep the gym up!

I know being sickly and stressed out is no excuse but...

B - dukan bread and an egg
L - left over beef stew
So far so good...
D - udon noodles with duck and gyoza followed by melt in the middle chocolate pudding!

Hehehe but I've been in bed sick all day and needed something to get my strength up? Honest!!

Really struggling. Fell off over the weekend and with being sick I've not got back on it. Having a bit of a stressful time too and just can't seem to focus on anything...

B/L - not sure I can admit but a bacon and cream bagel, crisps and a bakewell tart...

What's really worrying me is how easy it is to go back to old habits?! Have I learnt nothing from my 4 stone journey?

Bit worried that with a meal out at the weekend and the following few weekends I'll never get back!

Jeniferous said:
Really struggling. Fell off over the weekend and with being sick I've not got back on it. Having a bit of a stressful time too and just can't seem to focus on anything...

B/L - not sure I can admit but a bacon and cream bagel, crisps and a bakewell tart...

What's really worrying me is how easy it is to go back to old habits?! Have I learnt nothing from my 4 stone journey?

Bit worried that with a meal out at the weekend and the following few weekends I'll never get back!

You can do this, look how far you've come.. 4 stone! Amazing. When you feel better draw a line under it and start again. I've had a bumpy weekend and Monday but back on it today and feeling better. you're stronger then you think, you can do this xxxx

come on jen xxx four flippin stone..................your under the weather and a little stressed and its took its toll but dont let it spoil your fantastic weightloss journey. take some strenghth and motivation from deep inside. Close your eyes and remember that feeling of being in control and visulise the scales dropping and the feeling you feel when this happens. deep breathes and onwards and downwards xxx

Ha - can't say its getting any better this evening. Despite feeling a bit better I was still feeling really stressed about my squatting tenant in Hull and the fact that he owed me loads and then his girlfriend rang and went mental at me (she soon calmed down when i explained my side of things) and then i ate doughnuts. Not sure i can admit how many, but more than 1.

I've got three days holiday and i've got two bad meals planned (firstly we're trying some pizza that we're thinking of having at our wedding) and then i'm in the box at Elland Road on Saturday so its three courses with little choice. I'm going to try make wise choices around those meals though and try get back on track.

On the plus side it looks like my tenant has moved out (owing me £600+ but gone) and my throat burns slightly less! :)

Well I hang my head in shame.. After a week of bingeing I am ready to try to get back on the horse again.

Got a class at the gym tonight so hopefully that will motivate me!

B - scrambled egg
L - salad box with a teeny bit of cous cous (easing myself in gently!)
D - chicken, steak and galette

Also have a protein shake (low carb) post workout.

Put on a few lbs but they'll be gone before I know it!

Back