Jennys dukan adventure..

Well the gym felt good, ache quite a lot today.

Cooked some chicken, steak and Galettes so no excuse! Oh except for lunch on Wednesday but it's a wedding :)

Afternoon all :)

Had a pretty good day on all accounts. Works a bit mad because although I work for I.t. As a project manager I've sort of been seconded to work in more exciting business projects recently. It's good but it does make things a bit complicated.

Anyway food wise I've been a good girl mostly...
B - galette
L - galette chicken steak lean ham
D - steak and eggs
S - muller Greek (got some to eat up and don't want to waste them)

Tomorrow I will be having a naughty lunch due to it being a friends wedding but I'm driving so no drinkies. Just tried in my dress and it even looks ok without big pants (although I won't be leaving home without them). It's only a small lunch so I don't need to be too dressy!

Anyway I hope you all have a fabulous day and I'll see you back on track after tomorrows lunch!

Hi, have a fab time at wedding! LOL at ur big pants hahahaha glad u are back in the zone! Have a great week x

Well the wedding was. Completely mad but fine. There was this really vile woman who is a mate of the groom who kept trying to play some sort of game. She had to be bigger, better, faster, richer, louder etc. all day long. I had organised the whole day and she just kept saying how 'if she had organised it how great it would have been. Rubbish, she looked a state to. But I looked awesome in my dress (and big pants).

Anyway I had cookies, cake, champagne, treacle tart, steak and chips and a poached duck egg starter :) hehe

Today's better:
B - egg & galette
L - chicken, egg and a bit of Philly ex light
D - steak and eggs

Bit too many eggs today hehe but they make PP days so much easier?

Planning to go to the gym shortly. :)

Jeniferous said:
Well the wedding was. Completely mad but fine. There was this really vile woman who is a mate of the groom who kept trying to play some sort of game. She had to be bigger, better, faster, richer, louder etc. all day long. I had organised the whole day and she just kept saying how 'if she had organised it how great it would have been. Rubbish, she looked a state to. But I looked awesome in my dress (and big pants).

Anyway I had cookies, cake, champagne, treacle tart, steak and chips and a poached duck egg starter :) hehe

Today's better:
B - egg & galette
L - chicken, egg and a bit of Philly ex light
D - steak and eggs

Bit too many eggs today hehe but they make PP days so much easier?

Planning to go to the gym shortly. :)

Sounds just lovely - theres always one eh?!

ah she was obviously jealous of ur organisation and ur lovely dress (an pants lol) she shouting loud to make sure she believes everyone understands (including her) how amazing she is, if she shouts it she might believe it too,,,yawn
glad u had a great time!
yer egg fest on a pp day is easy, sometimes its just gotta be egg!!

great that you had a good day. food sounded yummy xxx as for big mounth know it, have it all what a pain!!!!

Well guys I've decided that dukan isn't for me. I felt sickly a lot of the time and the restrictive nature just caused me to rebel. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm a stone lighter but I think it simply isn't sustainable for me to reach my goals. I just can't plan that far ahead and I need variety in my life.

So I'm going back to what helped me lose the first 3 stone - slimming world. I know I need to learn portion control to make it work but I think it's something I can see into the future rather than a quick fix I'm likely to forget quickly!

Thanks for the advice, glad I gave it a go and good luck with your journeys!

were on on a journey to the same destination but we all choose different ways good luck jen xxx

Back