Jennys Lipotrim mission to wedding dress

Ive changed my tracker back to what I was at the chemist last week as Ive just been to my weigh in and my scales and there scales are now matching which means they must have been last time too...

lol silly me...moving my tracker about but I promise last time ill do it

first offical LT weigh in and Im 7.5lbs down wooooooooooooooooooo

Im feeling better about the dress today... Im going to be ordering the size 22 Im sure and Ill be taking that one in lol...
Only 1 more pound till Ive lost 60lbs ..... thats like wow

Big well done to you, keep at it girl your doing so well! :O)

xxx

Darling, please do not despair. I realise that you have a lot on your plate, (except for food!) at the moment. But note this: I have lost 2 stone in just 6 weeks !!!!!!!! Hope that has given you some inspiration to stick to this 100%. Hang on in there darling, I'm sure the BM dresses will work out for the best.

you're doing fab and i'm sure you'll need a size 22 wedding dress taking in loads by the wedding!!

Day 7 on LT

So Im a loon...I have a good weight loss and all I can think about is eating today... surely I should feel more determined to do it...but no Im rubbish... Im not in ketosis yet due to last weeks easter slip up.. I think thats not helping with my mental thoughts about food constantly...

everytime I drink water it tastes of onions ...strange..bf says I taste of onions lol
state of onion me lol

ha. it will be ketosis. sounds like you are there :) i taste salt when i start getting there. it's rank!!

stay strong. that sounds like self-sabotage trying to creep in there. i am champion at that. have a fab loss then decide i may as well eat since it's going so well...

DON'T DO IT. it's the reason i'm not at goal already!!

abz xx

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive binged :break_diet:NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOO why would I do it to myself!!!!!!!!!!!!

so day 8 on LT is going to be day 1 again

Fiance said he thinks Ive found something I cant do.........

Anyone else having there weigh in day today would feel strong

I go about killing myself off

so ashamed

:sigh:

:break_diet:

there's no point in feeling ashamed honey. that won't help anything. identify how you were feeling and why you wanted to binge. do you feel better for doing it? has it made your life better in any way? remember the way you feel now and the reasons you are doing this for. and next time you want to binge hang onto those feelings and those reasons to try and deter yourself.

i know it's hard babes but you can and will do it. forget it, put it behind you and get straight back on the wagon. if you get straight back on you will still have a loss this coming week. stay away from the scales and drink loads of water :)

abz xx

yeh i hope u stick 2 it and just look at it as a 1 of mistake it cant hurt that much can it
an good luck

hmmm abz i was naughty went on scales Im 1lb heavier today...hopefully come off again soon

Thanks for all the words of encouragement... no idea why I did it...
Well yeah I do...hubby wanted chippy for his birthday and I had to go get it for him...why on earth I ordered for myself we might never know...maybe it was the dizzy light headed feeling and the hubby2b reasoning that I could always get back on it tomorrow...
who knows ....but it felt gross... the food was yuck and I felt even yucker after boooooooooo hisssssssssssssssssssss

Remind me often Abz that I do not want to do that ever again

Day 9
So back on the LT wagon for sure today as off tomorrow I have 6 weeks exactly to my dress fitting... would really love to be sooooo much thinner than I am now... weighed self all my naughtiness has put 2lbs on me...hoping to start making it go down again...
Have a busy day today lots of wedding cake toppers to make.... Give us a shout if anyones interested...
jennibethdesigns.co.uk

Anyway that should keep me busy and Im reading a book called the bad bride tale lol much to stes amusement...he was like "why r u reading that?" what can I say his mum gave it me lol

hey honey. have just been looking at your cake toppers :) they are lovely :D

a little out of my league though :) not sure what on earth i'm doing for ours yet actually... hmmm...

well, i took a sneaky peek at the scales and am 11lbs down :D although that won't correspond with my cdc's scales. and i've been naff with the water so i may be a bit lighter due to dehydration. back on the water wagon today...

abz xx

If you would like one I will make it... Im doing lots of friends wedding gifts lol :) Plus I love your dress and Id love to get to make a mini model of it :) let me know ...
[email protected]

11lbs is amazing abz well done Im sure ur cdc scales will be just as rewarding

So on with me getting back on the LT wagon
I managed a full day yesterday with out eating anything...I know thats what is expeced but yesterday I actually did it lol sneaked on scales and looks like the day did the trick and Ive lost my gain YAY so on with being good forever and keeping this up...6 weeks today I will have to order my dress..just need to keep that in mind...Been thinking about all the other things I have to look forward too aswell

6 wks till dress fitting
7 wks till I go on holiday (how will I cope with out minimins?!)
9 wks till I do the Race for life (oops stopped training)
12 wks till I go to a wedding (Kay's)
13 wks till I go to my sisters graduation
14 wks till I go to Uncles 75th Birthday party and see all my family
16 wks till next wedding (Emma's)
23 wks till next friends wedding (Jackies)
24 wks till I start Uni
29 wks till my Hen night
30 wks till my 30th Birthday
33 wks till Vickys wedding
34 wks till My wedding

Yep very long list Hmmmmm I wonder how much I can achieve

you could be at goal by your wedding if you stick with it babes!! now there's a thought for you to munch on!!

i think you're going to need to order a smaller wedding dress...

abz xx

Have to see how far I can get to in next 6 weeks ...If I can get into the size 22 I can order than one and it can be taken down to an 18 if I need it too......Remembering that my bridal company as silly sizing so a 22 is really an 18 so an 18 is really a 14 lol

Back