Jenny's moved on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I get to be a b.tch and he's happy. Win win :p

It was so cold today! Leaving work, I was actually shaking, it was that cold... The driving is still ok for the roads, but the fog tonight, gads, it was like soup...

Cant believe the time already, so I'm moving onto bullet points :p

* Tea was beef goulash, at least, my take on it... and potato wedges
* Weigh in today - lost 3lbs :)
* Bruv is on his flight to Thailand :D
* If all goes to plan - KFC for tea tomorrow before my date with Jared Leto
* If all goes to plan - Glasgow saturday

I have to go do dishes, and have a shower, early night... Im so tired tonight, I'm gonna be beat on Sunday.! Good job I'm on leave next week!!

Last edited:
The boy text me last night, about 11pm, to say that he went to get petrol, and couldn't. His petrol cap is frozen shut and he can't get in it..! It was -18 in his village, it's -16 at mine, that's cold. It felt colder last night, but it was colder today.

There are no trains today in Scotland. Well, most of Scotland, it's too cold. So I don't know what to do tomorrow now. We'll see what happens.

Food today -
B - Beans on toast
L - Goulash-ish
T - KFC I think

I have a hot date with Jared Leto later. :D I hope he's managed to get to Aberdeen actually, be gutted if that gets cancelled too.

Mother was in a cracker of a mood this morning. I said she could open my advent calendar tomorrow since I wouldn't be at home, to which I got called a stupid girl, because I'm seeing HIM. Well, to be honest, I'm not being stupid, I'm being clever. If I see HIM, then HE drives into Aberdeen for the gig, and back, which means I don't have to drive. Then, if I'm going to make it to Glasgow, it means that HE drives me to the station, and picks me up again, which means I don't have to pay £12 for all-day parking. It also means that my parents don't have to get togged up in outdoor clobber at stupid o clock on Saturday to come and dig my car out.
Then I got called stupid for still contemplating going to Glasgow. When she's still contemplating going down to Edinburgh.

But the Glasgow thing is out of my hands anyway, need Scotrail to defrost the tracks....

At uni, I went to a counsellor for an issue that I had which I won't talk about thank you very much, but he had a poster in his office.

It said "No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent".

It meant nothing to me at the time.
Now - It means the world to me.

Have a good day people,
The end x

hiya hun, hope you get to go tomorrow!!! silly trains! they need deicing stuff haha :D could just Imagen someone standing on the tracks with a can of deicer LOL :p sorry made me chuckle to myself!

Hope your alright anyway missy! loving the quote :) and it's definitely true! gotta look after number one in this world .... and then look after the adders on... family, partners, friends, pets etc etc you know the ones that tag along haha :D

i'm off to the german market soon! ill have a sausage for you :p i want the garlic bread more though teehee wonder how many propoints that will be hmmmmm 1000000000000? ;) take care and have a great day / weekend really hope you can make the meet! xxxxx

Wise words indeed Jen, I remember the relate counsellor saying much the same to me. Mind you I still got divorced but felt good about it.

Hope the snow/ice situation eases up for tomorrow x

JEN - 3LBS?!? You absolute genius. I want to squish you! Well done chickaroo.

Hope you really enjoy yourself tonight, will hopefully see you soon but not tomorrow my lovely, just you keep warm you poor little icicle x x x

Re: Jenny's "Weightloss" Shenanigans - Taking a time out

Thanks everyone :)

I'm having a strange kind of emotional up & down day, I'm fine one minute then in tears the next. Maybe its because Jared was a slight disappointment last night! They were ok, could not fault the actual band, note perfect, but the vocals - he was pointing the mic at the crowd too much, I went to see 30 Seconds to Mars, not to hear the audience sing along with the wrong words! Maybe I'm getting too old for this haha.

We had KFC for tea, I haven't pointed it yet, but I'm within my points. I think ;)

No idea on what to do today, don't really feel up to much. Biker said he's cooking a special tea tonight....... I'm intrigued!

Have a good day people x

Well done on your loss jenny, proud of you x

Hope things are ok with you Jen, being a tad emotional myself at the mo so hugs to you.

Hope BB is behaving himself and has cooked up a fine tea for you. Have a lovely Sunday x

This evening has been strange. A missed call from mum asking me to desperately call her back urgently.... Me thinking one of the dogs had died, or my pops was back in hospital called back the second I got it, and she just wanted help on something on Facebook..!
Then I pointed the soup, and got 21pp per serving... Recalculating, we get 12 actually. So I have got 7 left now... I want chocolate!
And biker got drunk and piffed me off by falling asleep. But he's too stubborn to actually go to bed. Gads.
And I feel like one of my best friends has been almost expelled. Angry & sad at the same time. But it aint the end. Not by a long shot... :)

X

vanda said:
Hope things are ok with you Jen, being a tad emotional myself at the mo so hugs to you.

Hope BB is behaving himself and has cooked up a fine tea for you. Have a lovely Sunday x

Thanks V, it was tasty tea :) wish there had been pudding though hahaha x

hiya hun hope your feeling a bit better now! SMILE! :) hehe oh and i'm such an idiot! i didn't see the post about your WI result!!! sorry! .... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! congrats hun 3lbs off is amazing :) pass me over some tips please!! ha i'm doing hopeless, gaining instead of losing! oopsie! keep joking i may be pregnant! haha any excuse to not blame myself for the weight creeping up ahem! hope your having a great weekend! xxxxx

And I feel like one of my best friends has been almost expelled. Angry & sad at the same time. But it aint the end. Not by a long shot... :)

X

God only knows what you did to soup, SOUP!, to make it so high in points when soup is the lowest pointed thing that only gets eaten when faces have been stuffed and there is no other option!? :rolleyes: Maybe thats just me.

Have a good day!

Ps. If it had been me I would have drawn a hitler tash on BB while he was passed out...nothing like a bit of childish revenge!
tehe
Wuv u Jen:p

Last edited:
mmm thai soup sounds lush.. musta had coconut milk in to make it that high, but at least it musta been creamy and moreish? :D

LOL @ the hitler tash.. i think thats a great punishment :D x

Jen, jen jen my lovely
hope the weekend has been okay for you
still disappointed we didn't get to meet as I can a Mumma K cuddle with your name on hun
Mmmmmh!! Thai soup

Hope you are feeling chipper and full of the joys of winter Jen.

I would keep the hitler tash suggestion in storage for any future BB shananigans, I shall keep it in mind in case Mr V gives me cause for revenge at any time in the future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back