Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

hmmm hate to admit it but I slightly lost my mojo ...my son was in hossy and Ive just had a pooey week in work not that it shud be excuses but I guess old habbits die hard.....not recked it all though so back on track tomorrow. My oldest son got into a fight today because some other kid was calling him names and teasing him about his Mum being fat............ I feel so awful for him....they're teasing him about me.... I really need to do this :(

Aww Jenny I'm so sorry to hear that, your poor boy. Well it's true that there is nothing as cruel as kids. Try not to feel too bad hun, you just need to carry on a day at a time, you've mad a fab start and with determination you will get to your goal. Stay strong xx

Firstly well done on your loss so far!

You can change the fact that your son is getting teased about you! Keep on it without any more excuses! It must be a brilliant incentive in terms of your kids. You will be able to be involved with their activities so much more when you achieve your goals and although I hate to mention it, you will be healthy enough to be able to see their kids when they grow up!

I am a big girl too and I know its hard but I think doing some exercise is really going to help, I know people say its addictive but IT IS! Its a great high, I come home from the gym twice as incentivised! I think if you make that first step into the gym is going to be a million times easier.

Hi Jenny,

hope your son is feeling better.

Chin up, you're really doing something positive with your life so keep going!

Back at uni and head buzzing with assignments and work.... sat watching biggest looser final on my sky plus and yesterday I met a girl at the gym who has lost 7 stone this year and she started at my size so theres some inspiration for me

Hi Jenny,

I know exactly what you mean about uni. I've never been given so much reading to do! Not watched the Biggest Loser yet, i'm watching it tomorrow (although i cheated and checked online who the winner was!)

That must have been such a boost meeting that lady, makes it feel real and that it is possible to lose a lot of weight and it's not some unreachable dream.

Best of luck with uni and the healthly living Jenny.

Well having done the Maths and decided that 2lbs a week is a doable amount if I kick my arse into gear I cud be in the 15's by the time I go to Kenya in June which sounds amazing.... I want it!!!!!

So off I go again and Im planning to go to a Zumba class on wednesday which looks fun at my local leisure centre :)

Thought Id show you all a piccy of my moulin rouge night out with my friends but I also hope to inspire myself because although I had fun I felt so frumpy and yuck so I really do have to loose weight

Well done on the renewed motivation Jen, oh and by the way you do not look yuck and frumpy in the photo so there x

Hi there, saw your post on Vanda's diary so I clicked your link for a nosey!

I have about the same to lose as you Jenny so I totally get where you're coming from. I will keep checking in to see how you're getting on..I have lost 2.5 stone since March but it has stalled for ages now..as I'm sure you know, when you have a lot to lose it's hard to keep the motivation going!!

BTW, you look lovely in the photo, not yuck or frumpy at all xx

Hi florabell
Goodluck with your weight loss journey. I find it hard kicking myself up the bumm and keeping with it again today I didnt really do it AGAIN
Although my tea was low cal and healthy ....it was just the McD breakie that was bad and the lack of food all day after said naughty breakie

Dont give up Jenny and be kinder to yourself. It is often very difficult to get started and stick to any healthy eating plan, so try not to fret or be unkind to yourself if you do lapse.

Tomorrow is another day x

right well having finally kicked myself up the bum . Weighed in this morning at 20st 12.5lbs so off we go on a 10 week run till my wedding anniversary and a need to wear one of my nice dresses that I put away in the suitcase due to them being way way way too small....

Last edited:
2 days and ive been a good girl so far woop woop

Keep going hun, I think we all know how hard it is, you're doing well and I'm sure you'll get into one of those dresses and before you iknow it they'll all be too big.

x

Hi Jenny,

Completely agree with the other, you definitely do NOT look yuck in that picture.

Keep up the great work and the dancing!

Heya,
Hope everything's going well :)
2lbs a week is totally doable! Good luck with it all.
:)

its going ok.... just got diagnosed with gallstones this morning so looks like the pain will be motivation not to eat rubbish

well the in pain plan continues and this morning to add to the gallstone pain I woke up with a stiff neck and realy sore arm. Sneaked on the scales this morning and I weighed 20st 9lbs so that would be 7lbs lost this week if I truely have lost it. But I must admit I have actually eaten more than a piece of toast today so I expect to weigh much more in the morning.

Back