Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

weighed myself for the proper weigh in day and as expected due to yesterdays actual food eating I weighed more 20st 11lbs amazing how you can put 2lbs on in a day

who knew that losing internet access would make you feel so lost. Im having to access mini from uni and im really board at home

Hi Jenny,

congrats on the progress so far. You're doing really well.

Sorry to hear about the gallstones, hope they don't cause you too much trouble. Keep at it Jenny, I know you can do it.

x

well I had my scan yesterday and I really do have gallstones ....but the pain had already told me that............
on the diet front not much happening ...

Right renewed energy this week and determination to not inflict pain on myself by eating fatty foods. 2 days in and so far so good no pain and no fatty food Im not weighing myself for a bit because I hate going down a bit up a bit so im just eating plain foods that im cooking from scratch and im not eating fatty stuff Ive also started the yogurts that lower cholestrol ...not sure what mine is but im sure it must be high if ive got gallstones and my weight kind of tells me it must be. So thats what im up too ....

Sounds like a plan Jenny, sorry about the gallstones but what an incentive to eat less fat eh?

Hope things settle down soon and good luck with the new placement x

Gosh havent I been away for a while.... well to catch up I got pregnant and then ended up going for a scan but the sac was there and the baby wasnt so Ive been told Im going to miscarry as the hormones are also not high enough. Not bleeding yet but its a waiting game. Havent weighed myself in like forever so once I get over this I really do have to do something about my weight.

Oh really sorry to hear you are having a difficult time Jenny. Look after yourself, big hugs from me x

Thanks Vanda
I started bleeding so hopefully I can get this over with.

Right well not quite sure if Im completely ready to start trying to loose weight but Ive made the move and weighed myself this morning at 21st 3lbs so at least I know where Im at.... think the plan will be to try and not put on over xmas and loose if I can :)

Sounds like a good plan to me, a lot of people seem to be in the same frame of mind at the mo, me included.

Hope all is well with you, have a peaceful weekend x

Hi Jenny,

So very sorry for your loss you really have had a tough old time of it:hug99:

Damage limitations is a good plan and losing a pound or two is a real bonus over the festive season with all the temptation about.

Well Gallbladders playing up Ive got more kidney stones and Ive been basically not very healthy at all. Im taking a year off university to try sort myself out so plan is get fitter and healthier which in turn will have to mean thinner.
Happy Christmas everyone and heres to a fabulous 2011

Oh eck you have had a time of it lately Jenny. I so hope next year is better for you, hopefully taking the year out will give you the time you need to focus on your health.

Hope you had a fab Christmas x

Happy New Year Diary
So today I went to a party and tomorrow is the start of a major mission to shift this evil weight...
Cant wait for the kids to get back to school because I will be going the gym :)

So Ive ordered a box of solo slim food from rosemary conley. I lost 8lbs last time I did her diet so a pack of food that I dont need to think about with out having to add water to shakes or soups sounds great :) Just need it to arrive but in the mean time going to follow RC. Im doing this and Im getting the 20st by February. :)

Well day 1 following RC amazing inch loss plan with food I have in while waiting for the solo slim to arrive so I dont have to think :)
Weighed in today 21st 1.5lbs so thats 3.5lbs lost this week WOOP WOOP on the way down and thats the way its going this year DOWN!!!!

Well done to you a weight loss on holiday week is great. I know the new start will go well for you. What is the RC stuff you've ordered then? I dont think I've heard of that. Have a fine week x

If you go on rosemaryconley website its called solo slim
Its 7 ready meals that you get the chose and 7 soups again of your own chose all you add to it is milk fruit and veg. Looks good its the same cals as slim fast diet but no milkshakes or packets to make up..low fat GI and looks like it might just be like buying WW meals in the supermarket but I like the idea

plus u can follow the inch loss plan and still use the solo slim foods in that so you make the plan what u want means i can do this packet when it arrives do the inch loss plan while im waiting and if I Im waiting next time I order I can still put in inch loss days inbetween :)

Back