Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

Well Ive had a good day so far..
I had special k and semi skimmed milk
Soup and mullerlight
Spaghetti bol with salad
and I took the dog for a walk for an hour....dog didnt know what hit it he doesnt usually get a walk coz Im lazy. I was so sore on the last part trying to walk home my hip was so sore. who'd have thought walking for an hour would be such hard work but then I suppose I am 21st must be really hurting my body

Heya, great news about the loss! Well done!
Don't push yourself too hard with the walks, it's no use doing one really long walk and then not being able to move for a few days. Take care of yourself lovely!

You're blatantly going to reach your goal, so keep up the good work!
Best wishes.

fingers crossed Ill be ok.

Thanks Emma
I hope its better too xx

Good on you for the walking although going from nothing to one hour must have been a shock for your old body as well as for the dog.

The RC ready meals sound ok, sometimes it is easier not to have to faff about with deciding what to eat, hope it all goes well anyway x

Well my foods arrived so on to the solo slim diet. So far today Ive had a green pot (Rc sells portion pots) special K with Milk
plan is to have
yellow pot of blueberries with low fat yogurt
RC Soup
apple
RC Meal
totals cals will be 1200 and im sticking to it....sneaked on scales this morning and looks like Ive hit 21 stone so by Sunday hoping to be under it

right well day done.. must say I did find today quite hard... food was lovely but i did feel hungry today and ive got a headache prob not drank enoughor coz im on lower cals than im used to.

well today has gone blurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Major binge happened so now I feel rubbish...I shoud have just gone to bed out the way grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

new day new diet day

Hi jenny x Happy New Year to you, I did post on here yesterday but think my laptop was playing up, I ve read your diary and I can so relate to doing all the different diets.. I think its all to do with being in the right mindset and it sounds like your determined to do this so i am sure you will.:D It s nice to know other people understand what its like on here. Anyway I hope you didnt mind me popping in xx

no pop in as much as possible :) Thanks

Im doing ok. Cant say Ive stuck to the solo slim 100% so far but Im still using it as my food which is good not having to think when Im at home and when Im out and about having to pick sensible options which actually fit in with RC diet anyway This mornings weigh in was very nice to see I now weigh 20st 11lbs which is 4.5 lbs down woop wooop and its looking good for new start. Hoping to go back the gym next week and I bought myself I Wii fit plus and a biggest loser wii game so this week should be fun. Im feeling much brighter about the future with some plans in my head but I'll let you know if it works out what they are :)

Last edited:
Well Ive had my Wii fit on and my Wii age is 42 years oops 11 years older than I am but we all new it wouldnt be great. Biggest looser game is my favourite so far though. So on with today Ive not done much towards my plan but I have cleaned my house and started the washing. The world still seems so much brighter it must be because Im happy either that or less junk is improving my eye sight

Well done on the loss, thats a great new start. Really good news that you are feeling brighter too.

I've got the wii fit plus and the biggest loser too but I need to get off my backside and start using them. So well done for having a bash yourself. Hope the good feelings carry on x

Hi x
Just to say well done on the weight loss woo hoo :D:D. Here s to another good week, Am starting to exercise this week but just going to walk to begin with. xx

Well I had the doctors on friday apparently my bloods mimic someone who has coeliac disease so I have to go for more tests which has meant that Ive had to eat gluten during the week end ouch ouch ouch is all I can say who knew by starting RC that Id started to eat less gluten but I have maybe its why I was feeling much better. Oh well more blood tests on monday

Hey jenny

it was sooooooo weird seeing your entry

I lost a baby on the 31st July 2 days before my big 21st birthday party I was nearly 3 months gone and devstated, lupas runs in my family which is a genectic disorder which enables you to get pregnant but never carry past 6 months, due to the stress of it I also went on the coil I put weight on nearly 2 stone and just keep using the coil as a excuse of my weight gain when I looked in the mirror to weeks ago I was disgusted at what was staring back I though how does my man find me attractive after gettin into The right frame of mind ive realised my weight gain was nothing to do with my coil but was the stress and emtional distress of my loss and comfort ate,
I'm now not on 8 lbs lighter but I'm on a bloody mission to feel fab again
I'm not dieting I'm heathly eating with a restristed calorie intake,

You can do this xxxxxxxx big hugs xxxxxxx

From a young lady in the same boat xxxx

Back