Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

Hope all is ok with you Jenny. Its lovely to have something to look forward to, although it can be stressful too x

Well Im back from Disneyland with the kids and have weighed in 21st 3lbs grrrrr not best pleased as with my coeliac I havent eaten that badly :( but oh well

Well the builders are here and Ive got no kitchen not the best way to diet really. I also have no water and no shower and desperately need a wash :( Sat here listening to them drilling and knocking down walls it will be great when its all done but for now its yuck.

Well another gallbladder attack last night so yuck yuck yuck

Yes feeling much better sticking to salads for a bit to keep them away

Well Ive been missing in action as Im decorating which is fun Ive mad a fab room for my 11 yr old and so far mid way through a Narnia room for my middle baby whos 8.

I was really well behaved today even went to the gym weighed in at
20st 11lbs and I am not getting back on the scales till next thursday ...

right well tomorrow morning Im going to slimming world. My friend msged me this morning and ask me to join back with her so guess thats what I am doing. If it means I do something coz someone else is weighing me so be it I need something... got invited to a very posh wedding today at the start of july and Ive booked a hotel room in the very posh hotel I certainly dont want to go this big I need to be able to fit into my old clothes got soooo many nice dresses from debenhams in a suitcase and I need to fit into them I doubt I can loose that much in 17 weeks though

Well I went to slimming world rejoined and I weighed in at 20st 10lbs so Im happy with that took some before photos so as from today its a new mission. Even measured myself so

Bust 51" Waist 53" Hips 57" Arm 20" Thigh 33"

Attachments

• Mar8.jpg
    Mar8.jpg
    362 KB · Views: 67
  • mar8side.jpg
    mar8side.jpg
    326 KB · Views: 71
Mission keeps on going having lots of healthy looking food and avoiding the naughty stuff

Thanks Abz...

had a great day bought a new sofa for the new room and went out to Pizza hut for lunch and had the salad bar all free food YAY me looked very pretty on the plate and Im loving being good. Had fish and roasted vegetables for tea

well ive had some sins over the weekend so far so time to be good on free food between now and weigh in day :)

I had the most gorgeous food today .......
for lunch I made lots of left over veg with stock and passata
for tea I had fish baked with jacket potato and I boiled veg and then put fish stock in the pan it was gorgeous and all sin free :)

SW seems to be suiting you well Jenny. Its a great idea to photograph and measure yourself, you get an good overall picture of how well you are doing.

Have a lovely and healthy week xx

Thanks Vanda only week one so you never know with me but Im enjoying feeling healthier and with my coeliac disease it does seem easier to make my own meals from basic ingredients and found lots of knorr stock which is gluten free. Weigh in day tomorrow so fingers and toes crossed

well I LOST 3.5LBS so yay!!! Im on my way

Hello :wavey:

I have just read your diary and what a rollercoaster you have had :grouphugg:

I hope Slimming World works well for you and a big well done for your recent loss :party0011:

Well another day and another day of yummy food without the guilt. Ive had yummy mince and rice with mushrooms pepper celery and cucumber for lunch it was very very yummy I must say I love the throw it in a pan techinic of cooking. This morning I went to have a look around the new gym ive joined that opens this friday...whilst I was there I asked about personal training and as this gym doesnt charge in blocks and only charges session by session its doable so Ive taken the plunge ....so as for Monday I have a personal trainer. looking like I really will lose this weight again and more before I go back to uni

Back