Jennys Weight loss Diary~ Aim to loose 35.5lbs ...13lbs to go !!

Hey Jenny,

Good on you for getting in the pool. Unfortunately that's still the one thing that I'm too paranoid to do. Some day!

Well done on doing so well, keep at it!

Hey Jenny,

Good on you for getting in the pool. Unfortunately that's still the one thing that I'm too paranoid to do. Some day!

Well done on doing so well, keep at it!

Seriously though looking at your height and your weight now you really should try the pool Im sure you would look much better than I did and I did it...

come on everyone pledge to do aome activity you wouldnt normally do this week...... We can do this!!!

(ps who is this positive person?? lol my hubby wants to know whats changed all of a sudden)

Thanks Jenny, your post made me smile. I think I need to wait for the moobs to shrink before I'll brave it! The worrying thing is as I'm losing weight they're shrinking but looking more and more like a womans!!!!

I can't wait until they've gone for ever haha! I will go and buy some swimming trunks tomorrow though in preparation!

I like the idea of doing something you've never normally done. Why not start it as a new thread, I bet it'd be really popular!

:)

hey jenny, i am so glad you have found your way and are now on your way to losing the weight, you sound very positive and determined now, keep up the good work hunni
xxx

Hi There Jenny!
Been reading through all of your diary so far and I must say that you've done an absolutley AMAZING job from going to being so down about it all to being a positive, happy, committed person!! I truly believe that you can do this!
But like some others have said, I would go to the docs, if for anything, just to see how weight loss would effect health problems you may have or vise versa. Its always good to have somebody medically explain how what you may do to your body will effect it!

And also, dont worry about naught days! I had mine last night cause I was feeling DREADFULL. And I dont feel bad about it today at all :)

If your doing a calorie based diet, I would seriously recommend a site called 'myfitnesspal' its amazing! it tracks all your calories, exercise and water comsuption and it just makes everything 10 hundred times easier! Have a go and see what you think!

lots of love, Aimee Lu xxxx

Day 3 isnt it flying ....

Another joyful day at work. I must admit I put my gym stuff in the car boot but I didnt go...but ( I know shouldnt saying BUT) I will go tomorrow. I watched biggest loser last night.

Gillian said something about life is right now...the time for change is right now ....in the moment as its the only time we truely have.... the past has gone and the future may never arrive .....hmm def makes you think about not putting things off....like me not going the gym today...lol

Days food is going great ...

special k and semi milk
prawn sandwich
fruit salad
ww chicken caserole
pack of steam veg
the very small banana again lol

Total 838 cals so far really shouldnt leave it at that or I won't of eaten enough

Well done on the swimming missus I am very impressed. The food seems to be going well too. Congrats on turning things around and sending positive vibes that the new happy positive Jen continues.

Have a mighty fine week you

I'm another Biggest Loser fan! I always feel so inspired watching that programme and that bit did hit a chord with me.

Did you watch the bit at the end where Daniel went to visit a friend from a previous season and he was making so many excuses about wanting to lose weight? That guy made me think, "i don't want to be another him, constantly making excuses".

Jenny , another great day well done! Great quote about not putting things off too. Think I need to listen to that, have been meaning to go swimming for ages , can't quite bring myself to yet. Hope I will soon though.

Have a good day tomorrow Hun x

day 4 wooooo

Another busy day in work and most of the usual food

spec k and milk
tuna salad
fruit salad
muller light yogurt
ww shepherds pie
steamed veg
ww yogurt
small banana

total cals so far 916

really too low but Im full at the moment so I will have to see later on. I was yet again a gym avoider but (omg theres that word again) I got stuck in traffic and didnt have time to go before collecting my kids. Another kid swim lesson tomorrow though so plan is to go swimming again. :) Im really wondering why I am managing to keep my cals so low but I guess I shouldnt knock it. Ive always been hungry when Ive tried low cal shake diets really does make a difference doing it with food :)

Last edited:
oh yes although its not offical results 2 weeks ago I took my weight and measurements...
Since then I have lost 7.5lbs up to today ... 3 inches off my waist

That's brilliant news Jenny! Congratulations on the loss and keep up the good work.

:D Hi Jenny

Hope you don't mind me sticking my nose in your diary
I started reading the opening post and I was like thats me that is back in November full of depair and feeling so alone in the weight loss department
So was very glad to get to the bit where you've turned the corner and are seeeing things in a more positive light well done on a good start Jenny
You can do it, its within us all

Well done Jenny 7.5 already is amazing... so pleased for you xx

Did you watch the bit at the end where Daniel went to visit a friend from a previous season and he was making so many excuses about wanting to lose weight? That guy made me think, "i don't want to be another him, constantly making excuses".

I did watch that bit so sad to see.... but ive been there excuse city..

Hi Jenny, its really great to read this much more positive you. Brilliant!

xx

right well today Ive been a busy bee day off and lots of shopping. Im going out with friends in 2 weeks time for a moulin rouge night out at funny girls in Blackpool for my friend birthday. So i now have bits and pieces although I will need to work out how to take the dress in as it has got to big for me.

total cals today 1099
feeling really bloated YUCK!!!!

Hi Jenny! :) Well done with your weight loss so far!!
Sounding like your very organised, thats such a bonus that im not blessed with! haha. It's really nice to hear your battling on and not giving in to your cravings! Well done! :) x

Wow what a transformation from post one to post 37, going out on the town a? :) - nice one good for you, you're doing great. You must be really proud half a stone in two weeks. As some kind person on the forum told me about counting your own calories and being your own dietician - the good thing about it is, when you're where you want to be at your target weight you're not going to be leaving some 'diet class' and then going solo, which is a nice plus to doing things yourself.

Keep it up!!!!

Back