Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

asda sell some 95% fat free ones.. and they do their own low fat cumberland/pork ones which are lower in cals AND sat.fat.. i cant remember how much they are. there are some in my freezer so will have a look. Pretty sure they were 1pt each but could be wrong so will double check :) even at 1.5pts a sausage not bad though - i have.. 26points i think now that I'm into the 16's so plenty to spare!

did you have a good night out anyway, despite the points?

Rach x

ah Rach! much better calling you that than black widow! :) would love to find a zero point sausage....quest goes on!

Well done on your loss and fantastic achievement on the 10% hun! Go you!

Ah, i suffer from lazyitis too! :eek:x

Its a terrible illness the ole lazitis!! Together we will conquer it!lol
Thanks for your support Emma!

Its a terrible illness the ole lazitis!! Together we will conquer it!lol
Thanks for your support Emma!

I know, it's even worse on a weekend! Tis very serious indeed.... i dont think it can be fixed :D x

Well done on your 10% :)

I know its not WW related but is anyone else very excited about the arrival of TT!! I have given the Primary 7s a special computer task for Friday...Get Miss Watson a ticket!!! lol!! They are coming to Glasgow on the 20th June next year and I was just thinking I could be slim by then!!! SOOOOOOO excited!! :D

I know its not WW related but is anyone else very excited about the arrival of TT!! I have given the Primary 7s a special computer task for Friday...Get Miss Watson a ticket!!! lol!! They are coming to Glasgow on the 20th June next year and I was just thinking I could be slim by then!!! SOOOOOOO excited!! :D

I'm excited for you.... does that count?:Dx

amazing! who're you hoping to go with? I'm sure you'll look gorgeous by then, so if you have any money left after the extortionate ticket prices you can get yourself a new outfit for it too :D

amazing! who're you hoping to go with? I'm sure you'll look gorgeous by then, so if you have any money left after the extortionate ticket prices you can get yourself a new outfit for it too :D

A lot of the girls in school are planning to go and some of my friends. Should be great fun (although £50 a go!!)
The girls were just saying that today! 'Wonder how slim you will be by June Jen' to be exact!! Its so strange to think I could be slim for the first time in 15 years in less than a year!!

I have given the Primary 7s a special computer task for Friday...Get Miss Watson a ticket!!! lol!!

That is absolutely BRILLIANT!! :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

I saw TT at the 02 in London last Christmas and they were AMAZING! Can't wait to see them again :bliss:

:) are you going to go Sharon? I cant believe your weight loss! thats brill!! well done!!

I'm certainly hoping so! I haven't checked out the dates yet, but I'll probably be looking at one of the London venues as I'm based down that way :)

Thanks for your comments on my weightloss hun. If I can do it, anyone can! :)

A lot of the girls in school are planning to go and some of my friends. Should be great fun (although £50 a go!!)
The girls were just saying that today! 'Wonder how slim you will be by June Jen' to be exact!! Its so strange to think I could be slim for the first time in 15 years in less than a year!!

strange feeling isnt it - i have never been slim in my life so I dont know whether I will feel shocked or not.. though really as I'm losing weight I suppose I will just get used to it.. thing i am looking forward to the most is borrowing other peoples clothes - all my friends do it and my sister says she wants me to be skinny so she can borrow my "smart adult clothes".. shame i dont want to borrow her trampy ones LOL :D

£50 a ticket is ridiculous but what you have to pay I guess.. I've just forked out £32.50 to see Pink at the Metro Radio Arena in april next year, but totally worth it :)

Aye, I've just spent £60 on a ticket for War of the Worlds next June. Cheaper if you don't want to be at the front but my mate wants to be close enough to smell Justin Hayward's breath (or something) ;)

I am the worst teacher in the world! Those kids sat in slience for 15 mins while I frantically refreshed and refreshed! lol
I GOT A TICKET THO!!! was so excited!!! Actually screaming in the class, dressed up as a witch.....strange day! lol

no, you are the cleverest teacher in the world.. the rest wouldnt have thought to give the class 15mins silent work while you got on and got your ticket! :D proper laughing at this, its brilliant!

sunday 5th july 3pm Wembley can you hear me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear ya!! Cant wait!! Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!

how many points are in mince?? I have been looking everywhere!! just made a bolagnaise with 500 grms of lean mince???

Back