Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

Oh good god I have just had the black forest bar...seriously! How nice are they!

The restaurant you went to sounds fantastic!!

BFG bars..... gorgeous!!

Black pudding and Haggis??? Seriously, is there any need to mention them? Waaaghhh! My favourite!!!!! I need to eat, I'm starving. Glad you enjoyed your birthday meal. Sounds deeeelish! Num nums. Hallucinating now.......... I'm worried. xx

glad you had a fab birthday hon :D

are the black forest bars ww ones? am still a bit new to this malarky...

abz xx

Abz - they are WW bars but only available at class I think - £2.15 for 5 bars but sooooo worth it.

Jen, have you started going to class then or have you been scrounging from Sandy ;)

Glad you had a lovely birthday. xxx

Ooooh, BFB are good, but so are the limited edition dark chocolate rich toffee bars - lush! :)

Hello! Had such a lovely birthday! Went out for dinner to a lovely wee place that does lots of haggis and black pudding cause I LOVE both haggis and black pudding! :p for starter I had Haggis Nachos which were amazing! covered in cheese! lol! Then I had a chicken and black pudding stovie which was delish too! Was so stuffed and goodness knows how many points I had but who cares!

Where is this incredible place, Jen? (Older AND wiser:D).

AJ

that sounds like the nicest meal EVER! every time i go to edinburgh i have to force whoever i'm with to go somewhere for lunch that i can have haggis :p glad you had a good time anyway :) can't wait to see you xxx

Hope you had a lovely birthday!

Where is this incredible place, Jen? (Older AND wiser:D).

AJ

Its on West Regent Street, called Brodies. Really nice!
Abz - they are WW bars but only available at class I think - £2.15 for 5 bars but sooooo worth it.

Jen, have you started going to class then or have you been scrounging from Sandy ;)

Glad you had a lovely birthday. xxx

No no, one of the girls gave me them for a birthday pressie! lol! She was going to get me a birthday cake and bring it up to the staff room but thought I wouldn't appreciate it, so she made a WW fountain of stuff! I work with lovely people! :)

that sounds like the nicest meal EVER! every time i go to edinburgh i have to force whoever i'm with to go somewhere for lunch that i can have haggis :p glad you had a good time anyway :) can't wait to see you xxx

I know, not long to go!! woo hoo! :) I can see us going there one night for dinner most likely! :p

So glad you had a great birthday and got loadsa lovely prezzies. Your meal sounded scrummy and far too nice to bother pointing - very impressed that you're trying to claw back for rest of week anyway! Take care xxx

You don't call - you don't write.... :cry:

SORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been a mental few days, been at my mums a fair bit! I am just home and would call you now but thinking I may get an angry wee FF on the phone or a grumpy Kevin...:S Best not I am thinking! Shall return your call in the morning tho...obv my morning is anytime after 12!
love ya xx

hello you, hope you're okay.. what're we doing next weekend re: accom?? xxx

I have no idea! lol! I thought people were booking the travel lodge again?? Not sure at all to be honest!

yeah, are we?

Back