Jen's Diary - 3lb down :)

sending good wishes and a speedy recovery for you Jen X

Hope the op goes well Jen and you make a speedy recovery!!

xxx

PS Hope you had a fab hols!

xx

Hoping for a speedy recovery for Jen ... xx

Wishing you all the best and hope the op went well. You'll feel soooo much better once that pesky gall bladder is out of the way x

Hi Jen

Hope all goes well & you'll soon be on the speedy road to recovery xx

I hope all goes well Jen. Lots of love xxx

hope the op goes well ,get well soon x x

Ahhh hope you are ok hon.

By the way weightloss resulting from the removal of body parts doesn't count - lol.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Ahhh hope you are ok hon.

By the way weightloss resulting from the removal of body parts doesn't count - lol.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

It doesn't ?? I'd take anything I could get lol

Jen - hope you're feeling better and back with us soon!

Twigs
xx

What a welcome home that was!!!

I hope you are feeling ok, angel. I will bring you some grapes, lucuzade and tlc when I am up next week - the boys exam results are out Wednesday so up Tuesday to Thursday.

Sending love and hugs for now. xxx

Hello!! I am home at last!! They kept taking blood and saying oooh not home today Jen! :( Operation went well tho, had a wee problem where the old lungs forgot to breath but a wee bit of oxygen sorted that out! lol!
Just glad I managed to get back from Mexico! No idea how I got through security cause I was almost crawling through! lol! Thank you for all your kind messages!! I have been very spoilt with flowers and weight watchers chocs from visitors to the hospital (you would think I Would be allowed the full fat ones since I nearly died!! :D)
Mexico was lovely and only had attacks in the second week! Did put on 11lb tho whilst away! ha ha! lovely food!! Although couldnt eat anything for 2 days before hospital and was put on a fast for 5 days in hospital so I must have lost some of it! Every cloud eh! lol!

Welcome Back :D

Glad all is well and you are on the mend now - take it easy xx

Back