ProPoints Jen's ww diary:from mummy tummy to yummy mummy

thiswillbeit

I had my son a year ago and he's like a whirlwind, he doesn't sit still for a second! I'm at a point now when I can prepare things and eat proper breakfasts and lunches which is where I've been failing, then compensating with a massive dinner. My ultimate goal is to be 10st which would be the lightest iv ever been as an adult (2 stone lighter than now, pre preg I was 10st 10). I'm very bad at diets but it's really time for this baby weight to leave!

Day 1: breakfast - Cornflakes 30g (3pp) with a couple of strawberries and raspberries
Lunch - grab bag of quavers (5pp) and a chunk of cucumber (bubba had his injections at 2 so by the time I had time for lunch it was 4pm), not the best start!
Dinner - vegetable stir fry (0pp) cooked with soy sauce and half a 130g tin of tuna in sunflower oil (3pp) and 1tsp hellmanns Mayo (4pp). Pineapple for pudding (0pp)
Throughout the day: half pint of semi skimmed milk (4pp)
Chunk of cucumber (free)
Cadburys buttons (5pp) - in an urgent attempt to use pp up

Pretty glad but worrying about the buttons now!

Day 2: breakfast - 1 crumpet with banana on top (2pp) and the rest of the banana
Lunch - ww tomato soup (2pp) and 1 warburtons sandwich thin (3pp)
Snacks - pineapple, 2 chunks of cucumber (0pp) and 1 medium egg (2pp)
Dinner - ww spaghetti and meatballs (9pp) with veg (0pp) unless there's pp in petit pois
Half pint of skimmed milk throughout the day - 3pp

Still 6 pp left at 9.30pm, I plan to have a warm milk which will be 3pp...using points is so difficult!

Loving your food diary ") keep up the good work xox

Thanks jenn! You're doing brilliantly :) x

Day 3: 2 medium eggs (4pp) with 1 crumpet (2pp) for breakfast
Ww chicken noodle soup (1pp) with 1 warburtons sandwich thin (3pp) for lunch and so e pineapple (0pp)
Chunk of cucumber (0pp)
Cadburys giant buttons (6pp)
Ww chicken hotpot (6pp) with petit pois (0pp) and sweetcorn (iv counted it as 4pp)
Half pint of skimmed milk throughout the day (3pp)

I also went for a 50 minute walk with Charlie in the pram which gave me 4 activity points :)

I'm going to costa with my sister this afternoon, I will be good!!!

Day 4: I haven't really eaten much today! I was given a lovely lie in so didn't get up until 11

Breakfast - 1 crumpet (2pp) with half a mashed banana on top
Lunch - costa americano large with milk taken from daily half pint and almond croissant (9pp I believe)
Dinner - I plan to have ww chicken curry (8pp) with veg
Throughout day - half pint of skimmed milk (3pp) pineapple 0pp

I just played on kinect fpr an hour and earned 5 activity points :) and a well deserved hot bubbly bath! Lol il probably have a half pint of warm milk to use up 3 more of my pp and there's an egg in the fridge i can have too lol

Go you!!! My hubby used to have a wiifit that my hubby bought me as a crimbo present, I only used it twice! I then decided that I wanted a kinect so hubby said that I could sell the wii and get the kinect if I wanted, so I did! But, I used that twice too! I just wasn't motivated to use it at home...

We now have a border Lakeland x called Alfie who needs an endless amount of exercise so I try to clock up as many miles as possible!

Are you going to group or are you doing it alone? x

Go you!!! My hubby used to have a wiifit that my hubby bought me as a crimbo present, I only used it twice! I then decided that I wanted a kinect so hubby said that I could sell the wii and get the kinect if I wanted, so I did! But, I used that twice too! I just wasn't motivated to use it at home...

We now have a border Lakeland x called Alfie who needs an endless amount of exercise so I try to clock up as many miles as possible!

Are you going to group or are you doing it alone? x

Ah thankyou :) I'm doing it on my own, all the groups here are either weekdays when no one is available to have little man or bang on his bedtime at 7, the kinect has been sat gathering dust since I found I was pregnant which was January 2010 lol I forgot how much hard work it is! Dogs are brilliant for making sure you go walking, you must walk miles!xx

Well weather and time permitting! We walked 7 miles last Saturday and it took 2 hours! I used an app on my phone and I'd burnt around 500 cals... The sad part about it is I would have had to do that another 6 times just burn off the equivalent of 1lb! All hopes for toning though ;-)

Wow that's some quick walking! It is depressing isn't it lol it's so easy to eat the calories! My boys been biting me a lot today I'm stressed and wanting chocolate lol, good job it's raining and we've got none in

I used to think that I walk fast but it works out at 18 mins a mile which ww class as gently!!!!! There's nothing gentle about it!!!!

Stay away from the chocolate!!!! x

That's madness! I stayed away from the chocolate, I did have a beer which I felt so guilty about that I just did another hour on kinect lol i feel a LOT better for it and don't want the chocolate any more!

Day 5: breakfast: cornflakes (3pp)
lunch - 1 crumpet (2pp) with 3tbsp beans (3pp) and 1 large egg (4pp)
Dinner - beef hotpot ww (6pp)

Through the day: half pint skimmed milk (3pp) 3 rusks...whoops (1pp each) 2 chunks of cucumber, a fosters gold (3pp) and another plain crumpet (2pp)

I have gone over my dailies but I went for a very brisk 20 minute walk (1 activity point) and did another hour on kinect (5 activity points) so Im not too worried...I'm at work 8-6 tomorrow so no chance to snack! I'm just glad iv made it through today lol :)

i take my lil boy to class he loves it everyone loves him haha! i have chocolate sometimes not every day but if i have t use my points up then i will have a chocolate bar (either a freddo n curly wurly for 3pp or crunchie for 5pp) but i dnt feel gulity coz i make sure i point them!
when i have wine i feel bad (that might b jus coz i drink too much eeekkk)
anyway ur doing fab food looks good
xxx

i take my lil boy to class he loves it everyone loves him haha! i have chocolate sometimes not every day but if i have t use my points up then i will have a chocolate bar (either a freddo n curly wurly for 3pp or crunchie for 5pp) but i dnt feel gulity coz i make sure i point them!
when i have wine i feel bad (that might b jus coz i drink too much eeekkk)
anyway ur doing fab food looks good
xxx

Ah thankyou :) he's so on the go I wouldn't be able to concentrate, maybe once he's a little bit older but at the minute I'd rather just do it from home and see how I go. Oooh I love freddos! It's awful how much they are now lol, the rusks made me happy today though lol!xx

haha i no, i go t poundland and buy a big packet! Lucas (my lil boy) is banged from my freddos in the fridge lol! mummys stash!
yeh lucas is nearly 3 so he is good..when he wants to be last week he jus kept makin noises when ever the group leader spoke haha but his normally ok! he loves the attention!
xxx

Haha aww bless I bet he gets a right fuss made of him! :) to pound land I go!! (when it's not night time of course :p)

I have choc every day a curly wurly or a crunchie I cannot get by a day without it but I think that's the good thing about ww you can eat what you like still :eek:) xx

He's just turned one :)

Back