JesaRose's Exante diary starting Monday :)

JesaRose

Eep! Slightly nervous about starting exante but quite excited by it too!

I know someone who was on CD and has lost 8 stone on it. I can't afford to do CD so exante seems like a good option. Tbh the thought of going to someone to be weighed/measured each week was off putting. I like to just get on with it myself lol!

Starting tomorrow. I've started cutting out carbs in the hope I don't get bad head aches. Have stocked up on water too. Looks like I need to aim for 3l.

No doubt i'll be rambling on here to keep myself distracted so apologies in advance lol!

Wish me luck :)

very best of luck - great support on here when you need

Thanks for the welcomes. This place is so friendly :)

weighed in this morning 303.5lb uuuhhhh!!! if that's not motivation to stick at this then i don't know what is!

Having a banana shake just now. not so bad. planning strawberry for lunch and a bar for dinner. :)

So day 1 is going surprisingly well so far. Have had 2 shakes and 2l of water. Going to have a bar about 7pm and try for another pint of water, hopefully 2 if i can manage it.

I am glad you are beating day 1! You sound in control! :) x Keep going!!

So week 1 didn't go to plan. A close relative passed away so exante was the last thing on my mind. Feeling better now so going to give it another shot starting Monday :)

So sorry for your loss Jesarose. Sometimes things come before your diet and well done for not beating yourself up about it. Good luck for restarting on Monday.

Back