**Jessica Rabbit's Diary - Im moving over to maintenance***

Thats fantastic, well done, you've lost loads!

Well one jess, very proud of you hun. and you look great

Hey Denise ta
lovely to see you back on here too. How are you feeling are you all recovered now and are you ssing again.

If so hope getting back into fat burning isnt going too badly for you

Love
Jess
xxx

Jessica,

I've just spent an hour reading your journey -i'm SO inspired! I'm on day one of SS and i'm just hoping i have an ounce of your determination and will power - your an inspiration to me and by the look of it - others on here - Good luck darlin. Hope youll be able to say the same to me when i get 100 days in!!!!!

*kisses*

Thanks Tif - it means alot that you spent that long reading it!

I hope that it helped to inspire, and not depressed you when I was going a bit mad!!!!

Sometimes the diet takes its toll on me and messes with my mind, but after a 2wk break of going up the plans to accomodate my holiday Im now BACK with renewed enthusiasm to get the rest off and this time its staying off!

I dont read back my diary I suppose I should really and I actually wish I had kept one before day 87 but hey ho. Cant wait to read yours - I love reading diaries of how people are getting on.

Good luck with your journey
Love
Jess

TUESDAY 7th JULY 2009 DAY 9 RESTART FOR FINAL STRETCH
Original Start date:- Feb 6th 09 WEEK 22 DAY 150
WEIGHT = 11st 2.8 CHANGE = +0.2bs
MOOD =okay
Definitely didnt drink enough water yesterday only 1L. Was just so busy and didn’t get round to it – hence the 0.2 gain! Will make a concerted effort today to drink it.
Got a boring meeting all morning today yawn yawn hope it’s not too bad. But my mate is coming round tonight to catch up and also help me choose what to wear on Friday night.

I will take some pics with her and will post them up on here so we can have some other input too. There are 3 to choose from and I cant decide!
Will be back later
Love Jess
Xxx

lookin forward to the pics hon!

xxx

Hey everyone sorry havent posted for a week - not been in a good place for a variety of reasons.

After alot of thought I have decided to move my diary over to the maintenance forum to get the last bit of weight off. Just cant do SS or SS+ any more so am moving up the plans probably to 12 /1500.

I want to thank everyone who has supported me on here over the last 6 months and if you still are interested in the ramblings - and there are many!) then I will be posting my diary over on there.

Good luck to everyone on getting to goal and look forward to you coming over to join me over there
Love
Jess
xxx

Hey jess,
Just wanted to send you big hugs hon, hope everything is ok with you.. You have done so well hon.. I will have to check out the maintenance board have never seen it and hope I will see you over there soon.....
keep smiling :) xxx

Curly hon, you should be on the maintenance boards too while you work up the steps... go for it! It'd be cool to have you & Jess over there!

xxx

Second what Katy says being on 1000 you need to be over there with us - not saying you cant post on here though you can do both!

they would miss your inspiration too much on here if you defected over to us on there!!!;);)

Cant wait to read your diary on there - Ive started mine but was on a bit of a downer this afternoon starting it off but the mood is lifting am trying to smile and it is returning a bit!!!

Love
Jess
xxx

Awww hello Katy...... good to see you again.
I have never seen the maintenace board. to be honest.. I still feel I have a way to go til i get there!!
Jess, good on you for writing a diary hon......... it helps Im sure....
I have started 1000 step ........... hmmm will have to pop over and see what its all about....... Im scared....... lol x

Back